+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Max Payne 3 anyone????
    [/quote]</P>

I think i only played the first one, but it WAS a good series. </P>

Diablo III release is tomorrow so I'll probably play that for awhile, cuz like 10 ppl I know are getting it. And the beta was EXCELLENT!!!! alot of fun</P>[/quote] how much horse power you need to run that game ? my 2.4 core won't runmost of the new games....ahhh your probably using a game console...

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Diablo III release is tomorrow so I'll probably play that for awhile, cuz like 10 ppl I know are getting it. And the beta was EXCELLENT!!!! alot of fun</P>

[/quote] how much horse power you need to run that game ? my 2.4 core won't runmost of the new games....ahhh your probably using a game console...[/quote]</P>

haha no, Diablo is PC only. to be honest, i dont know the system requirements. you can look it up probably on amazon or on Blizzard's website directly maybe. let me see </P>

ok i cant look it up, cuz all gaming sites of blocked at work, i cant haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Diablo III release is tomorrow so I'll probably play that for awhile, cuz like 10 ppl I know are getting it. And the beta was EXCELLENT!!!! alot of fun</P>

[/quote] how much horse power you need to run that game ? my 2.4 core won't runmost of the new games....ahhh your probably using a game console...[/quote]</P>

haha no, Diablo is PC only. to be honest, i dont know the system requirements. you can look it up probably on amazon or on Blizzard's website directly maybe. let me see </P>

ok i cant look it up, cuz all gaming sites of blocked at work, i cant haha</P>[/quote] ha ...just looked Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz that counts me out I think I have a i3 core which hastwo cores and runs at 2.4... butits like the old celeron chips it low end core 2 it missing cash memorysomething ....Its hard to keep up with the latest and the greatest Pc game companys should ease back a little, they could hit a bigger market...

use this:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

give you a better idea of your limitations
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]use this: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx give you a better idea of your limitations[/quote] Arsome man thanks that works sweet...as I suspected I won't be able to run the game ....every thing passed except the video card I need to see if I can upgrade that thing this is an all in on pc it might be on board rather than pci...thanks again

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote]

oh i thought u meant like a bad game

yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. <u>Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it</u>: "Lets give em a show"

very WWFish[/quote]Ughhh......
    Yea I do. "Im going to beat the **** out of you"
    One devil had his head smashed into the ice.

They started fighting because you give the refs your starting line. Devils put a different line on, Words were said, Fists were thrown, a head was split. Nothing wwfish about it broseph.
    [/quote]

i was waiting for superfly jimmy snuka to jump off the boards[/quote]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    you even said last week it was pretty exciting.
    [/quote]

real fights and the playoff hockey is pretty cool

staged hockey fights are geeeeyyyyyy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote]

yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. <u>Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it</u>: "Lets give em a show"

They started fighting because you give the refs your starting line. Devils put a different line on, Words were said, Fists were thrown, a head was split. Nothing wwfish about it broseph.
    [/quote]

i was waiting for superfly jimmy snuka to jump off the boards[/quote]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *you even said last week it was pretty exciting.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I still dont get what you mean by staged fights...
    are you suggesting that the NHL scripts this ****? lol...ridiculous

if you mean are the fights premeditated? yea kinda; 1) some players hate each other, just like in all sports
    2) players defend their teammates. you get in a good shot on someone, chances are, youre going to get rocked even harder, moments later. just how it works.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you even said last week it was pretty exciting.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I still dont get what you mean by staged fights...
    are you suggesting that the NHL scripts this ****? lol...ridiculous

if you mean are the fights premeditated? yea kinda; 1) some players hate each other, just like in all sports
    2) players defend their teammates. you get in a good shot on someone, chances are, youre going to get rocked even harder, moments later. just how it works.[/quote]

***** punches, fake emotion

it was forced and unexciting...

they better come out and bring the pain tonite
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Congrats big man

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whats up fellas. Don't know if most of you guys heard but amanda and i got engaged friday night. It looks like a Friday in January for the wedding, but we won't know more until the next couple of weeks. We tried to get it done for the Novemeber, but there just wasn't enough time or availability.

Don't know if this means some of you won't be able to make it to both thee game and thee wedding or not but hope to see u all at both[/quote]Congrats my dude, that is F'N awesome!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread