+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote]

oh i thought u meant like a bad game

yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. <u>Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it</u>: "Lets give em a show"

very WWFish[/quote]Ughhh......
    Yea I do. "Im going to beat the **** out of you"
    One devil had his head smashed into the ice.

They started fighting because you give the refs your starting line. Devils put a different line on, Words were said, Fists were thrown, a head was split. Nothing wwfish about it broseph.
    [/quote]

i was waiting for superfly jimmy snuka to jump off the boards[/quote]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    you even said last week it was pretty exciting.
    [/quote]

real fights and the playoff hockey is pretty cool

staged hockey fights are geeeeyyyyyy
    [/quote]

I still dont get what you mean by staged fights...
    are you suggesting that the NHL scripts this ****? lol...ridiculous

if you mean are the fights premeditated? yea kinda; 1) some players hate each other, just like in all sports
    2) players defend their teammates. you get in a good shot on someone, chances are, youre going to get rocked even harder, moments later. just how it works.[/quote]

***** punches, fake emotion

it was forced and unexciting...

they better come out and bring the pain tonite
    [/quote]I guess you werent watching Dezz's clip he posted before becuse the Devils guy and Bickel from the Rangers were both LEAKING, its not like they pack razors in their gloves and slit their faces like Mankind in the WWF

How it started is that the home team gets the final line change, the Devils coach sent out his tough guys who arent dressed every game to go out there and set the physical tone thinking that the Rangers would send out their finesse line to start the tempo. The Rangers coach Tortorella who is a badass mothalova said F' it and sent his 3 toughest guys out there the show them who owns Tri-State hockey

Nothing fake about it
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whats up fellas. Don't know if most of you guys heard but amanda and i got engaged friday night. It looks like a Friday in January for the wedding, but we won't know more until the next couple of weeks. We tried to get it done for the Novemeber, but there just wasn't enough time or availability. Don't know if this means some of you won't be able to make it to both thee game and thee wedding or not but hope to see u all at both[/quote]</P>

Congrats. Hope nothing but the best for you two. </P>

How is the new job?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="lawl"]Congrats big man[/quote]

thanks man appreciate it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whats up fellas. Don't know if most of you guys heard but amanda and i got engaged friday night. It looks like a Friday in January for the wedding, but we won't know more until the next couple of weeks. We tried to get it done for the Novemeber, but there just wasn't enough time or availability. Don't know if this means some of you won't be able to make it to both thee game and thee wedding or not but hope to see u all at both[/quote]</P>

Congrats. Hope nothing but the best for you two. </P>

How is the new job?</P>[/quote]

thanks man

i like it, more money more work so the day goes fast but it sucks i can't be on the boards more and my home comp crapped oit

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote]

i've seen Hulk Hogan bleed before

oh i thought u meant like a bad game

yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. <u>Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it</u>: "Lets give em a show"

very WWFish[/quote]Ughhh......
    Yea I do. "Im going to beat the **** out of you"
    One devil had his head smashed into the ice.

They started fighting because you give the refs your starting line. Devils put a different line on, Words were said, Fists were thrown, a head was split. Nothing wwfish about it broseph.
    [/quote]

i was waiting for superfly jimmy snuka to jump off the boards[/quote]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *you even said last week it was pretty exciting.
    [/quote]

real fights and the playoff hockey is pretty cool

staged hockey fights are geeeeyyyyyy
    [/quote]

I still dont get what you mean by staged fights...
    are you suggesting that the NHL scripts this ****? lol...ridiculous

if you mean are the fights premeditated? yea kinda; 1) some players hate each other, just like in all sports
    2) players defend their teammates. you get in a good shot on someone, chances are, youre going to get rocked even harder, moments later. just how it works.[/quote]

***** punches, fake emotion

it was forced and unexciting...

they better come out and bring the pain tonite
    [/quote]I guess you werent watching Dezz's clip he posted before becuse the Devils guy and Bickel from the Rangers were both LEAKING, its not like they pack razors in their gloves and slit their faces like Mankind in the WWF

How it started is that the home team gets the final line change, the Devils coach sent out his tough guys who arent dressed every game to go out there and set the physical tone thinking that the Rangers would send out their finesse line to start the tempo.* The Rangers coach Tortorella who is a badass mothalova said F' it and sent his 3 toughest guys out there the show them who owns Tri-State hockey

Nothing fake about it
    [/quote]

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADIIIIIIISE!!!!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Congrats Matt and Amanda....Is she Pregs????

[quote user="patsrule666"]Congrats Matt and Amanda....Is she Pregs????[/quote]

negatory

Random thought....

I'm going to wear my Eli Manning jersey under my suit at Matt and Amanda's wedding, unless of course I end up not getting invited []
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Random thought....

I'm going to wear my Eli Manning jersey under my suit at Matt and Amanda's wedding, unless of course I end up not getting invited [][/quote]</P>

I'll go to bat for you Pizz in case you don't get invited.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread