+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]Thanks guys nothing like being a grandparent...little Eli is flying around these days talking up a storm not sure what language it is yet I think its some kind of broken english....I had him on the tractor the other day and we were riding around he clearly said I get down now! ha[/quote]</P>

hahahaha, love it...
    my friend chris' kid does that. he's only 10 months but he still just rambles and rambles. I love it though, because you can literally carry on a "conversation", like where you finish talking, he basically just mimics you with noiseslike a back and forth convo lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Winning a championship is a death nail to a message board.</P>

Nothing to whine about.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

after the draft, people have nothing to talk about until training camp starts</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Nothing to whine about.</P>[/quote]

absolutely true.

i always said that when ur team is winning, message boards are a boring place to be
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

after the draft, people have nothing to talk about until training camp starts</P>[/quote]
    we're also in a weird spot because this is the time of offseason moves.

Even if you disagree wtih a move we make, we're at the point where we know we're *******s to even question jerry
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

after the draft, people have nothing to talk about until training camp starts</P>

[/quote] we're also in a weird spot because this is the time of offseason moves. Even if you disagree wtih a move we make, we're at the point where we know we're *******s to even question jerry[/quote]</P>

Well last year I got to ride the anti-Eli train and enjoyed being Satan for a few months. Now I'm happy with Eli so I'm lost.</P>

Someone help me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Winning a championship is a death nail to a message board.</p>

Nothing to whine about.</p>

[/quote]</p>

after the draft, people have nothing to talk about until training camp starts</p>

[/quote] we're also in a weird spot because this is the time of offseason moves. Even if you disagree wtih a move we make, we're at the point where we know we're *******s to even question jerry[/quote]</p>

Well last year I got to ride the anti-Eli train and enjoyed being Satan for a few months. Now I'm happy with Eli so I'm lost.</p>

Someone help me.</p>[/quote]You can ride our horrible defensive scheme train.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] we're also in a weird spot because this is the time of offseason moves. Even if you disagree wtih a move we make, we're at the point where we know we're *******s to even question jerry[/quote]</P>

Well last year I got to ride the anti-Eli train and enjoyed being Satan for a few months.* Now I'm happy with Eli so I'm lost.</P>

Someone help me.</P>[/quote]There's nothing to say but praise for this organization. Even with the Chad Jones situation, NYG showed they are a class act.

Sorry I haven't been around as much....I started working from home. Personally, I hate it. If I was the only person in my house I think it would be different. Wives, kids, deliveries, repairman, etc are all things to interuppt your schedule and delay your return to point of focus that you had before you were interuppted.

I never would of imagined that I would have less time to be on here working from the luxury of my own home. The positive is I get to spend my day with my Golden Doodle, Molly. I think I might need a better schedule.

We were away last week, Cheerleading competition in Hershey, PA, then spent a few days in the park. I'm a roller coaster nut! Three great one's there:

Great Bear: Suspended rollercoaster(track above your head), superbly engineered for a smooth rock your world ride. I rank Great Bear with the Medusa ride in Six Flags , NJ.

Fahrenheit: Takes you straight up(I mean straight up) and drops you 100 feet at the start of a rough ride. Your feeling all the g's on this one.

Storm Runner: Rides goes about 20 feet and stops. Your wondering if something broke, about 20 seconds later you go from 0 to 60 mph to start a very cool ride.

All three had the standard corkscrews, drops, loopy de loops, but Great Bear was primo.

NYG made alot of undrafted free agent moves, we'll see how it pans out.

Maybe its just me but I really dont like Teixieira. He helped win the other night but if hes not hitting homeruns(which are few and far between), hes leaving way to many people on base. Hes become a liability

I also have a Molly, my Bull mastiff....we just found out that she has a degenerative bone disease, and shes limping much worse than she was before her shoulder surgery. It's heartbreaking. But you should see how happy she is all the time. I've been skyping with my stepmom and my father almost daily, just to see my dog....christ, im almost on the verge of tears right now jsut thinking about it.

It could have been much worse, because we thought it was bone cancer, and if youve ever seen what bone cancer does to the bones, it's the scariest ****ing thing i've ever seen. So I'm glad it's not that.
    I like my dogs more than I like most people....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread