+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]I also have a Molly, my Bull mastiff....we just found out that she has a degenerative bone disease, and shes limping much worse than she was before her shoulder surgery. It's heartbreaking. But you should see how happy she is all the time. I've been skyping with my stepmom and my father almost daily, just to see my dog....christ, im almost on the verge of tears right now jsut thinking about it.

It could have been much worse, because we thought it was bone cancer, and if youve ever seen what bone cancer does to the bones, it's the scariest ****ing thing i've ever seen. So I'm glad it's not that.
    I like my dogs more than I like most people....[/quote]</P>

Dogs are the greatest things on Earth.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I also have a Molly, my Bull mastiff....we just found out that she has a degenerative bone disease, and shes limping much worse than she was before her shoulder surgery. It's heartbreaking. But you should see how happy she is all the time. I've been skyping with my stepmom and my father almost daily, just to see my dog....christ, im almost on the verge of tears right now jsut thinking about it.

It could have been much worse, because we thought it was bone cancer, and if youve ever seen what bone cancer does to the bones, it's the scariest ****ing thing i've ever seen. So I'm glad it's not that.

Dogs are the greatest things on Earth.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Totally agree. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I like my dogs more than I like most people....[/quote]Sorry to hear that pizz. I recently saw a commercial about this medicine that suppose to be good for their joints. Dont know if it will help but let me see if i can find it for you.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="byron"]Thanks guys nothing like being a grandparent...*little Eli is flying around these days talking up a storm not sure what language* it is yet I think its some kind of broken english....I had him on the tractor the other day and we were riding around he clearly said I get down now! ha[/quote]Little Eli? That's precious. Enjoy B!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]I also have a Molly, my Bull mastiff....we just found out that she has a degenerative bone disease, and shes limping much worse than she was before her shoulder surgery. It's heartbreaking. But you should see how happy she is all the time. I've been skyping with my stepmom and my father almost daily, just to see my dog....christ, im almost on the verge of tears right now jsut thinking about it.

I like my dogs more than I like most people....[/quote]Sorry to hear that pizz. I recently saw a commercial about this medicine that suppose to be good for their joints. Dont know if it will help but* let me see if i can find it for you.
    [/quote]That's right I remember you have a Molly. Dogs are the best. To not experience having a dog as a companion is a sin in this life.

Watching highlights from the superbowl. I almost forgot how much holding the pats got away with. Its gross.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Watching highlights from the superbowl. I almost forgot how much holding the pats got away with. Its gross.
    [/quote]</P>

I feel like we were victim to lack of hold calls all through the playoffs. I remember just being very irritated the whole time.....it was alot to overcome lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol mhs so bored hes defending Stephan A Smith.

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol mhs so bored hes defending Stephan A Smith.
    [/quote]</P>

Not really. Just putting his comments in proper context.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Meyerbud is the greatest thing on Earth.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Totally agree. </P>[/quote]

awww ur sweet hearts

sorry to hear bout your dog
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread