+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]I also have a Molly, my Bull mastiff....we just found out that she has a degenerative bone disease, and shes limping much worse than she was before her shoulder surgery. It's heartbreaking. But you should see how happy she is all the time. I've been skyping with my stepmom and my father almost daily, just to see my dog....christ, im almost on the verge of tears right now jsut thinking about it.

It could have been much worse, because we thought it was bone cancer, and if youve ever seen what bone cancer does to the bones, it's the scariest ****ing thing i've ever seen. So I'm glad it's not that.
    I like my dogs more than I like most people....[/quote] Sorry JP[/quote]</P>

thanks man. it's ok, I'm sure she'll be ok. I go to NC at the end of June to see her...so, I'll be sure to spend alot of time with her just in case she takes a turn for the worse at any point</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]I also have a Molly, my Bull mastiff....we just found out that she has a degenerative bone disease, and shes limping much worse than she was before her shoulder surgery. It's heartbreaking. But you should see how happy she is all the time. I've been skyping with my stepmom and my father almost daily, just to see my dog....christ, im almost on the verge of tears right now jsut thinking about it.

It could have been much worse, because we thought it was bone cancer, and if youve ever seen what bone cancer does to the bones, it's the scariest ****ing thing i've ever seen. So I'm glad it's not that.

thanks man. it's ok, I'm sure she'll be ok. I go to NC at the end of June to see her...so, I'll be sure to spend alot of time with her just in case she takes a turn for the worse at any point</P>

[/quote]I'm sure there are things you can give her to manage the pain I've seen some natural remidiys that help with their joints...I'm sure your wet will fill you in she is happy and thats great maybe keep her from over doing things when she is felling good .....good luck JP</P>

here is one thing I was looking at </P>

http://www.vetionx.com/arthro-ionx_d...FYje4Aod6kR5jA</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]I'm sure there are things you can give her to manage the pain I've seen some natural remidiys that help with their joints...I'm sure your wet will fill you in she is happy and thats great maybe keep her from over doing things when she is felling good .....good luck JP</P>

here is one thing I was looking at </P>

http://www.vetionx.com/arthro-ionx_d...FYje4Aod6kR5jA</P>

[/quote]

yea my dad has her on something right now, i dont know if thats the one. i forget.
    she was doing good for awhile after her shoulder surgery, but she just keeps weakening, and hurting herself from basic movements. this is her 3rd shoulder injury this year, it's awful</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Cannot disagree with you. It's going to take me a while to watch the whole thing, but so far , it's awesome.

Eli sucks.</P>

</P>

Discuss.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/79...ly-frustrating

maybe we can trade eli for brees straight up mh

All-Pro

I've got a question, anyone know where I can get the actual play by play game broadcasts of the Giants playoff run? (Not the NFL Films edited stuff) one of my co-workers never got to see it he was away on a trip and didn't tape it.

[quote user="DavenIII"]I've got a question, anyone know where I can get the actual play by play game broadcasts of the Giants playoff run? (Not the NFL Films edited stuff) one of my co-workers never got to see it he was away on a trip and didn't tape it.
    [/quote]Maybe Road to the superbowl? Did it come out yet?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli sucks.</p>

</p>

Discuss.</p>[/quote]Sucks the life out of Tom Brady.

+ Reply to Thread