+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Andy still dandy, Bats are still ****.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]Andy still dandy, Bats are still ****.
    [/quote]</P>

Andy still Dandy, Dezz gives me a handy!!

He looked good, i feel like they shoulda pulled him after the 7th though...limit his pitches.
    I mean, im pretty sure they wouldnt have let him go that deep BEFORE he retired. I wouldnt want to see him taxed this early in his return....but, he did well, so i guess thats just as important.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My youngest brother just called me at work to tell me that he's is standing on the field at Giants Stadium. DIIIIIIICK!!!! lol

He's at that Electric Daisy Carnival that they usually do in Vegas, guess they did an east coast one this year. It's all that EDM music that he's into. They have a 4 stage, 3 day music festival. pretty cool i guess
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]My youngest brother just called me at work to tell me that he's is standing on the field at Giants Stadium. DIIIIIIICK!!!! lol

He's at that Electric Daisy Carnival that they usually do in Vegas, guess they did an east coast one this year. It's all that EDM music that he's into. They have a 4 stage, 3 day music festival. pretty cool i guess[/quote]

They do it in a bunch of cities

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="JPizzack"]My youngest brother just called me at work to tell me that he's is standing on the field at Giants Stadium. DIIIIIIICK!!!! lol

He's at that Electric Daisy Carnival that they usually do in Vegas, guess they did an east coast one this year. It's all that EDM music that he's into. They have a 4 stage, 3 day music festival. pretty cool i guess[/quote] They do it in a bunch of cities[/quote]</P>

ahhh do they? my brother just kept talking about the Vegas one...he actually didnt say it was the only one, so that was just my incorrect assumption.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ughh you guys suck

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

He looked good, i feel like they shoulda<u> pulled him after the 7th though.</u>..limit his pitches.
    I mean, im pretty sure they wouldnt have let him go that deep BEFORE he retired. I wouldnt want to see him taxed this early in his return....but, he did well, so i guess thats just as important.</p>[/quote]Yea i agree, were still breaking him in. Joe Girardi has a habit of doing the complete opposite of what he should be doing.

fo real!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

He looked good, i feel like they shoulda<U> pulled him after the 7th though.</U>..limit his pitches.
    I mean, im pretty sure they wouldnt have let him go that deep BEFORE he retired. I wouldnt want to see him taxed this early in his return....but, he did well, so i guess thats just as important.</P>

[/quote]Yea i agree, were still breaking him in. Joe Girardi has a habit of doing the complete opposite of what he should be doing.
    [/quote]</P>

I dont recall what his pitch count was or anyting, so i cant say for sure....but it's not like he was pitching a no-hitter or CG shutout lol....shoulda just pulled him. Oh well</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread