+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Any Diablo players here?

I never had the old ones, but my friends were into it, so I decided to giveDiablo3 a try after I played the beta last month.
    And it's pretty awesome! You can play co-op if you want with 1 or 2 friends, and once you beat it, you can play on the harder difficulties to continue leveling up, and upgrading your skills and gear.
    The story is kickass also
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="JPizzack"]My youngest brother just called me at work to tell me that he's is standing on the field at Giants Stadium. DIIIIIIICK!!!! lol

He's at that Electric Daisy Carnival that they usually do in Vegas, guess they did an east coast one this year. It's all that EDM music that he's into. They have a 4 stage, 3 day music festival. pretty cool i guess[/quote] They do it in a bunch of cities[/quote]</P>

ahhh do they? my brother just kept talking about the Vegas one...he actually didnt say it was the only one, so that was just my incorrect assumption.</P>[/quote]

There's a video of a girl making out and such with a tree at the edc in Miami this past year. Few people died in Dallas last year so they banned it there.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]Yanks dont NEED his 105 RBIS. They need people to knock them in. .
    [/quote]

Noone caught this?

[quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

I never had the old ones, but my friends were into it, so I decided to giveDiablo3 a try after I played the beta last month.
    And it's pretty awesome! You can play co-op if you want with 1 or 2 friends, and once you beat it, you can play on the harder difficulties to continue leveling up, and upgrading your skills and gear.
    The story is kickass also[/quote]Is it an MMO, not really into those. Iv been playing the new Max Payne and NHL12. Should be getting the new Ghost Recon from gamefly sometime this week.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"]Yanks dont NEED his 105 RBIS. They need people to knock them in. .
    [/quote]

Noone caught this?[/quote]You took that out of context. I believe I said They need people on base and need people to knock them in. Tex isnt doing either.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"]Yanks dont NEED his 105 RBIS. They need people to knock them in. .
    [/quote] Noone caught this?[/quote]</P>

i commented on it right after if you go look, lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

The story is kickass also[/quote] I have D2 I'm near the end of the game I'm kind of stuck can't get by this duriel demon...One of the things I don't like about D is you can't save mid level you have to finish the guestthen save ....<FONT size=3>
    </FONT>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

The story is kickass also[/quote]Is it an MMO, not really into those. Iv been playing the new Max Payne and NHL12. Should be getting the new Ghost Recon from gamefly sometime this week.
    [/quote]</P>

nope, it's an RPG. like where you choose your class(for example i made a Wizard/Mage guy), and level up, which gives you new spells, stronger spells. And when you kill guys, and bosses, they drop random gear/weapons, etc. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

The story is kickass also[/quote] I have D2 I'm near the end of the game I'm kind of stuck can't get by this duriel demon...One of the things I don't like about D is you can't save mid level you have to finish the guestthen save ....<FONT size=3>
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

valid point....they either force you to get to the next checkpoint.....or quit and start from the last checkpoint next time. lol
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

The story is kickass also[/quote] I have D2 I'm near the end of the game I'm kind of stuck can't get by this duriel demon...One of the things I don't like about D is you can't save mid level you have to finish the guestthen save ....<font size="3">
    </font>[/quote]lol youre awesome.

+ Reply to Thread