+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Zappos is so awesome...
    On Saturday I ordered a pair of the Nike Frees, the running shoes......and they got delivered today at noon. I only paid for regular shipping....actually, i think it was free shipping &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

I never had the old ones, but my friends were into it, so I decided to giveDiablo3 a try after I played the beta last month.
    [/quote]

Maybe soon, it depends, I really haven't had time outside of bowling/work/social for the past bunch of months. but all my leagues just ended, I'll have some extra time to devote to something, My brother plays Diablo (he's almost 60 already though) so I might end up spending some time on that.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/15a...-teaser?ref=nf

"Theres going to be submachine guns and booobies. Whaaaammy....."

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Zappos is so awesome...
    On Saturday I ordered a pair of the Nike Frees, the running shoes......and they got delivered today at noon. I only paid for regular shipping....actually, i think it was free shipping &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]Yea i tried that place once and it took forever and sent me the wrong size. They apologized and sent my money back. Maybe ill give them another shot

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Zappos is so awesome...
    On Saturday I ordered a pair of the Nike Frees, the running shoes......and they got delivered today at noon. I only paid for regular shipping....actually, i think it was free shipping &gt;.&lt;</P>

[/quote]Yea i tried that place once and it took forever and sent me the wrong size. They apologized and sent my money back. Maybe ill give them another shot
    [/quote]</P>

really? weird. I've ordered there 3 times, and each time was excellent! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

I never had the old ones, but my friends were into it, so I decided to giveDiablo3 a try after I played the beta last month.
    [/quote]

Maybe soon, it depends, I really haven't had time outside of bowling/work/social for the past bunch of months. but all my leagues just ended, I'll have some extra time to devote to something, My brother plays Diablo (he's almost 60 already though) so I might end up spending some time on that.
    [/quote]</P>

damn, i used to be able to sit and play through something like that.....but im slowly learning that i dont have the patience anymore. i get antsy and need to leave lol.
    I played a few MMOs, but last time i tried (new star wars) i just lost interest. I like Diablo because youre not racing to get to content with other people. You can play at whatever pace you want.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

damn, i used to be able to sit and play through something like that.....but im slowly learning that i dont have the patience anymore. i get antsy and need to leave lol.
    I played a few MMOs, but last time i tried (new star wars) i just lost interest. I like Diablo because youre not racing to get to content with other people. You can play at whatever pace you want.</p>[/quote]

What I was saying is I can't really play Diablo with my brother (since it has Co-Op) because he's already WAY too far ahead of me, I don't have much time to play....but I'd imagine you are the same way so I might be able to keep up with you.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]Any Diablo players here?

And it's pretty awesome! You can play co-op if you want with 1 or 2 friends, and once you beat it, you can play on the harder difficulties to continue leveling up, and upgrading your skills and gear.
    The story is kickass also[/quote] I have D2 I'm near the end of the game I'm kind of stuck can't get by this duriel demon...One of the things I don't like about D is you can't save mid level you have to finish the guestthen save ....<font size="3">
    </font>[/quote]You're right, D2 was badass

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Zappos is so awesome...
    On Saturday I ordered a pair of the Nike Frees, the running shoes......and they got delivered today at noon. I only paid for regular shipping....actually, i think it was free shipping &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]Running shoes??

What are you running from Pizz?? You should stand up and face your problems head on

LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"]You're right, D2 was badass

[/quote]</P>

UNDERATED!!!! lol
    dude, when I was a kid I was dumbfounded by this movie! I was like "Wait, I can play hockey in the Olympics as a kid?!?!?!?!" lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread