FYI - Hixon put on 25 pounds of muscle

#3 material
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

and poor Witherspoon.

feel bad for the guy

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"].101 with runners in scoring position over the last 10 games.** .223 for the season........

.195 with bases loaded.** .337 last year, best in baseball

.150 Arod average with runners in scoring position

.167 Canos average with runners in scoring position

.386 Mark teixerias slugging percentage. 2nd lowest on the team....
    [/quote]</P>

You seem angry.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Dezz is the most outspoken against his teams.... lol
    I'll complain about it, but Dezz gets super specific in his detest lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

He was whining about the Giants defense after they handed Tom Brady his head in the SB.</P>

Maybe he hasn't killed any hookers recently and its all backing up on him.</P>

[/quote]Other than the safety and the int, brady had a very good game.

Theres major holes in our defense
    [/quote]</P>

D Line:* One of the best in the NFL</P>

LBrs:* Very deep, young and athletic.* (boley was awesome last season especially)</P>

CB's:* Webby, TT and Prince.* good chance to be outstanding in 2012</P>

Safeties:* One of the best duo's in the league.</P>

*</P>

And Tom Brady had a good game because Tom Brady is one of the top 3 QB's of all time.</P>

[/quote]young unproven linebackers, suspect secondary at best (T2 isnt nearly as good as some people around here think)Rolle was horrible. Save the nickle crap, he played plenty of safety and wasnt that great. Its funny how one superbowl whips away 2 seasons of ****ty defense. Look at some of the horrible teams that threw all over us over the past two years. Kudos to Perry for getting the defense right for the playoffs but lets not be naive and blind
    [/quote]</P>

Boley, Kiwi, Rivers, Williams.....And Wiliams might be the best of the bunch.</P>[/quote]

Rolle was horrible at corner, above average at saftey. T2 isn't nearly as bad as Dez would suggest, dude is pretty legit.

Your being naive, we had the most dominant defense in the NFL barring any other defense on any other run, except ours was when it mattered.

Time to wake up. JWill stepped his play up, hope on Rivers, still got blackburn and Herzlich. Im lovin our defense.

I would like some saftey depth though

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]FYI - Hixon put on 25 pounds of muscle

#3 material[/quote]daymn

#3 material? new twiiter thing?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]FYI - Hixon put on 25 pounds of muscle

#3 material[/quote]daymn

[/quote]

na

new york giants #3 WR on the depth chart type thang

NAAAAAA MEAAAAAAAAAAAN

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"].101 with runners in scoring position over the last 10 games. .223 for the season........

.195 with bases loaded. .337 last year, best in baseball

.150 Arod average with runners in scoring position

.167 Canos average with runners in scoring position

.386 Mark teixerias slugging percentage. 2nd lowest on the team....
    [/quote]</p>

You seem angry.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Dezz is the most outspoken against his teams.... lol
    I'll complain about it, but Dezz gets super specific in his detest lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

He was whining about the Giants defense after they handed Tom Brady his head in the SB.</p>

Maybe he hasn't killed any hookers recently and its all backing up on him.</p>

[/quote]Other than the safety and the int, brady had a very good game.

Theres major holes in our defense
    [/quote]</p>

D Line: One of the best in the NFL</p>

LBrs: Very deep, young and athletic. (boley was awesome last season especially)</p>

CB's: Webby, TT and Prince. good chance to be outstanding in 2012</p>

Safeties: One of the best duo's in the league.</p>

</p>

And Tom Brady had a good game because Tom Brady is one of the top 3 QB's of all time.</p>

[/quote]young unproven linebackers, suspect secondary at best (T2 isnt nearly as good as some people around here think)Rolle was horrible. Save the nickle crap, he played plenty of safety and wasnt that great. Its funny how one superbowl whips away 2 seasons of ****ty defense. Look at some of the horrible teams that threw all over us over the past two years. Kudos to Perry for getting the defense right for the playoffs but lets not be naive and blind
    [/quote]</p>

Boley, Kiwi, Rivers, Williams.....And Wiliams might be the best of the bunch.</p>[/quote]

Rolle was horrible at corner, above average at saftey. <u>T2 isn't nearly as bad as Dez would suggest, dude is pretty legit.</u>

Your being naive, we had the most dominant defense in the NFL barring any other defense on any other run, except ours was when it mattered.

Time to wake up. JWill stepped his play up, hope on Rivers, still got blackburn and Herzlich. Im lovin our defense.

I would like some saftey depth though[/quote]Qbs would target him. Hes blown his acl twice.
    Im really not. We barely made the playoffs this year, and missed it 2 years ago. I like most of the giants players on defense. I just hate the way its ran. We can have a hall of fame D but it doesnt mean **** if theyre not being coached right. Just because we won the superbowl doesnt mean our defense doesnt suck anymore. Look at Green bay.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]FYI - Hixon put on 25 pounds of muscle

#3 material[/quote]daymn

[/quote]

na

NAAAAAA MEAAAAAAAAAAAN[/quote]ohh derrr. I think were going to keep switching up the 3rd wr during the season. JJ, Hix, Rueben. speaking of ruebens im staaarving.

In Reese We Trust said JJ was looking real good yesterday

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]FYI - Hixon put on 25 pounds of muscle

#3 material[/quote]daymn

[/quote]

na

NAAAAAA MEAAAAAAAAAAAN[/quote]ohh derrr. I think were going to keep switching up the 3rd wr during the season. JJ, Hix, Rueben. speaking of ruebens im staaarving.

In Reese We Trust said JJ was looking real good yesterday
    [/quote]Hixon 25# of beef? He's gotta be jacked? If was coming back from a knee injury, I don't know that I would add an additional 25 lbs of bodyweight for that knee to support and balance.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]The Giants must have something in their drinking water that weakens ACLS.
    [/quote]</p>

Those Lombardi trophies are very heavy.</p>[/quote]lol touche
    [/quote]

These things are floating around for sale everywhere. Solid ring(not hollow), "All In" inscription inside ringband. Everything else same as real ring, except for stones. Cubic Z's and something else replaced diamonds and sapphires.

That ring is freaking awesome. I don't think I'm going to be able to control myself from getting it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]The Giants must have something in their drinking water that weakens ACLS.
    [/quote]</p>

Those Lombardi trophies are very heavy.</p>[/quote]lol touche
    [/quote]

These things are floating around for sale everywhere. Solid ring(not hollow), "All In" inscription inside ringband. Everything else same as real ring, except for stones. Cubic Z's and something else replaced diamonds and sapphires.

That ring is freaking awesome. I don't think I'm going to be able to control myself from getting it.

+ Reply to Thread