+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;:&quot;}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;:&quo t;}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">According
    to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super
    Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

bad *** pic

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{"tn":":"}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2,"tn":":"}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">According
    to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super
    Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</span></h6>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

#lionsblood
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I'm inclined to agree about Dezz's point about TT. I feel he's overrated by alot of people, and I view his talents as more of a safety than a CB. Combine that with 2 ACL injuries...the guy is walkin the line with even being either.
    I was so confused 2 seasons ago when people were praising TT's play, when most of the time i saw him he was getting ****ing smoked down the sidelines by all WRs.
    This is one of those things im willing to eat crow with if he comes back this year plays like a boss....cuz it's not that i dont like him...I just don't think he's that great.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" tn?:?:?}? data-ft="{">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type?:2,?tn?:?:?}?>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft="{" type?:1,?tn?:?K?}?><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft="{" type?:3}?>According to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] #lionsblood[/quote]</P>

*tiger</P>

FTFY</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm inclined to agree about Dezz's point about TT. I feel he's overrated by alot of people, and I view his talents as more of a safety than a CB. Combine that with 2 ACL injuries...the guy is walkin the line with even being either.
    I was so confused 2 seasons ago when people were praising TT's play, when most of the time i saw him he was getting ****ing smoked down the sidelines by all WRs.
    This is one of those things im willing to eat crow with if he comes back this year plays like a boss....cuz it's not that i dont like him...I just don't think he's that great.[/quote]

dont mistake webster being underrated and not targeted as a weak point on T2.

When will you learn to stop questioning Reese

imgrates

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" tn?:?:?}? data-ft="{">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type?:2,?tn?:?:?}?>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft="{" type?:1,?tn?:?K?}?><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft="{" type?:3}?>According to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] #lionsblood[/quote]</P>

*tiger</P>

FTFY</P>[/quote]

ha my bad

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm inclined to agree about Dezz's point about TT. I feel he's overrated by alot of people, and I view his talents as more of a safety than a CB. Combine that with 2 ACL injuries...the guy is walkin the line with even being either.
    This is one of those things im willing to eat crow with if he comes back this year plays like a boss....cuz it's not that i dont like him...I just don't think he's that great.[/quote] dont mistake webster being underrated and not targeted as a weak point on T2. When will you learn to stop questioning Reese imgrates[/quote]</P>

Everyone underestimates Webster....except coaches and QBs clearly. haha
    I dont get your point though Matt....are you saying that since TT would get thrown on more often that it justifies him getting burned more often? Or are you saying TT looks worse because C-Web is so good? haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm inclined to agree about Dezz's point about TT. I feel he's overrated by alot of people, and I view his talents as more of a safety than a CB. Combine that with 2 ACL injuries...the guy is walkin the line with even being either.
    This is one of those things im willing to eat crow with if he comes back this year plays like a boss....cuz it's not that i dont like him...I just don't think he's that great.[/quote]

dont mistake webster being underrated and not targeted as a weak point on T2.

<u>When will you learn to stop questioning Reese

imgrates</u>[/quote]When the giants get an aggressive defensive coordinator.[]

+ Reply to Thread