+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm inclined to agree about Dezz's point about TT. I feel he's overrated by alot of people, and I view his talents as more of a safety than a CB. Combine that with 2 ACL injuries...the guy is walkin the line with even being either.
    I was so confused 2 seasons ago when people were praising TT's play, when most of the time i saw him he was getting ****ing smoked down the sidelines by all WRs.
    This is one of those things im willing to eat crow with if he comes back this year plays like a boss....cuz it's not that i dont like him...I just don't think he's that great.[/quote]

dont mistake webster being underrated and not targeted as a weak point on T2.

When will you learn to stop questioning Reese

imgrates[/quote]What is an imgrate? Is that an immigrant ingrate?

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{"tn":":"}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2,"tn":":"}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">According
    to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super
    Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</span></h6>

</p>

</p>[/quote]I thought earlier in week Osi was going to buy it and give it back to Lt?

Charlie Sheen, uggh.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{" tn":":"}"=""><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2,"tn":":"}"="">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1,"tn":"k"}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">According
    to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super
    Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</span></h6>

</p>

</p>[/quote]I thought earlier in week Osi was going to buy it and give it back to Lt?

Charlie Sheen, uggh.[/quote]if he got 1 million followers on twitter. Typical Osi being in love with himself. Why not just buy the ring and give it back to him and look like a hero. Osi is duuuuuumb

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" tn?:?:?}?="" data-ft="{">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type?:2,?tn?:?:?}?="">In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft="{" type?:1,?tn?:?k?}?=""><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft="{" type?:3}?="">According to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]I thought earlier in week Osi was going to buy it and give it back to Lt? Charlie Sheen, uggh.[/quote]if he got 1 million followers on twitter. Typical Osi being in love with himself. Why not just buy the ring and give it back to him and look like a hero. Osi is duuuuuumb
    [/quote]</P>

dear god, Dezz.....the hatred is just SEEEEETHING in you. it's so disturbing. you just look for reasons to hate EVERYTHING....you try SO hard at it too.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" tn?:?:?}?="" data-ft="{">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type?:2,?tn?:?:?}?="">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type?:1,?tn?:?k?}?=""><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type?:3}?="">According to Jay Glazer: LT was told that Charlie Sheen bought LT's 1990 Super Bowl Ring... No word on if that is true or not yet</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]I thought earlier in week Osi was going to buy it and give it back to Lt? Charlie Sheen, uggh.[/quote]if he got 1 million followers on twitter. Typical Osi being in love with himself. Why not just buy the ring and give it back to him and look like a hero. Osi is duuuuuumb
    [/quote]</p>

dear god, Dezz.....the hatred is just SEEEEETHING in you. it's so disturbing. you just look for reasons to hate EVERYTHING....you try SO hard at it too.</p>[/quote]"AM I EVIL???........YESSS I AM, I AM MAN"

give me a break. osi is just drawing attention to himself.

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-28a741834624

[/quote]</P>

YOU SEE WHAT YOUR AWFUL ATTITUDE DOES?!?!!?!? **** YOU DEZZ!!! **** YOU MAN!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

YOU SEE WHAT YOUR AWFUL ATTITUDE DOES?!?!!?!? **** YOU DEZZ!!! **** YOU MAN!!!!</p>[/quote]this is going to be good. give our young wrs more reps. nicks will be ready for the opener, and hell ball as he always does opening day.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

YOU SEE WHAT YOUR AWFUL ATTITUDE DOES?!?!!?!? **** YOU DEZZ!!! **** YOU MAN!!!!</p>[/quote]this is going to be good. give our young wrs more reps. nicks will be ready for the opener, and hell ball as he always does opening day.
    [/quote]Yeah, we'll be ok. It just would not feel like early season NYG OTA'S if we were not accumulating the injuries on our key players. That's how we roll. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    bad *** pic
    [/quote]Is that the superbowl 42 ring on Tc's finger with 3 lomabardi's? I can't make it out. Replica sb 42 rings are selling for @ $150.00.

+ Reply to Thread