+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<U>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</U> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
    [/quote] yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Cause of our amazing offense. Thank baby jesus.

When Greenbay won the superbowl did that mean their defense was good all of a sudden? Say what you will but defense was a huge weakness on our team last year, and almost cost us the playoffs again, for a second year in a row. Superbowl has gone to peoples heads, and they forgot how bad this defense can be.
    [/quote]</P>

lol dude we held2 legitcontenders, and2 prolific offenses to a combined 56 points(all 4 games)....
    youre the worst pessimist ever.

Just go cry about Fewell in TAGF and and see how many people tell you to **** off and say your teamwon the superbowl and that you should stfu</P>

[/quote]We came together at the right time and played our best ball when it mattered the most. Aka 2007, we got hot at the perfect time. Nfl history has shown that's what it's all about. We also had trouble running the ball last year, but that didn't keep us from our 4 th lombardi.[/quote]</P>

dont listen to dezz....he's such a downer.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
    [/quote] yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Cause of our amazing offense. Thank baby jesus.

When Greenbay won the superbowl did that mean their defense was good all of a sudden? Say what you will but defense was a huge weakness on our team last year, and almost cost us the playoffs again, for a second year in a row. Superbowl has gone to peoples heads, and they forgot how bad this defense can be.
    [/quote]</p>

lol dude we held2 legitcontenders, and2 prolific offenses to a combined 56 points(all 4 games)....

Just go cry about Fewell in TAGF and and see how many people tell you to **** off and say your teamwon the superbowl and that you should stfu</p>

[/quote]We came together at the right time and played our best ball when it mattered the most. Aka 2007, we got hot at the perfect time. Nfl history has shown that's what it's all about. We also had trouble running the ball last year, but that didn't keep us from our 4 th lombardi.[/quote]</p>

dont listen to dezz....he's such a downer.</p>[/quote]Im a realist brother. Even teams that win superbowls have weaknesses.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This new hat company really has a poor selection of hats. Wtf-I thought jp said theyve been around a while?[/quote]</P>

New Era?
    yea they been around at least since the early 90s when they got the MLB contract. I only buy baseball hats from them though usually.
    Lids.com is a big hat company online, if youre looking for somethin ya can check there i suppose.</P>

[/quote]Each year I like to get a new NYG hat. Modell's has this really loud 4x sb hat in flyter this week. It's too busy for me. Each year the stadium store does a tribute to a particular season with gear and stuff. They sell it for the whole year...I'll probably wait till then, but then again, it wil be new era that is producing the hats for the store , right, because they have the contract? Arggh.[/quote]</P>

OHH.....yea i really dont know man, i think you were the one that told me that info. Problem is, New Era specializes in MLB hats, and in the past, I dont know how many different NFL hats they made. So unless they are changing something, i woudlnt expect miracles.
    Are these new hats out yet? or is that your gripe?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
    [/quote]

yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Last year was another epic year like 2007. It's amazing how this team can go from being decimated with injuries to sb champions in a season.

MMB-

Any thoughts on which game will be Thee Game this year?

How's the planning going for your other big schedule?[/quote]

no clue bout thee game

though the wedding looks like its going to def be a friday in January. Hope you guys can make it. That leaves all of Oct-Nov open

Keep a weekend in Dec open, that should be bach party for those of u ready to do the damn thang

daven if ur lurking - i know u'll be down
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<U>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</U> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.

[/quote]</P>

Just go cry about Fewell in TAGF and and see how many people tell you to **** off and say your teamwon the superbowl and that you should stfu</P>

[/quote]We came together at the right time and played our best ball when it mattered the most. Aka 2007, we got hot at the perfect time. Nfl history has shown that's what it's all about. We also had trouble running the ball last year, but that didn't keep us from our 4 th lombardi.[/quote]</P>

dont listen to dezz....he's such a downer.</P>

[/quote]Im a realist brother. Even teams that win superbowls have weaknesses.
    [/quote]</P>

When the DL was injured we sucked as it was compounded by our losses in our secondary last year.</P>

When Osi and Tuck got healthy, the season turned around.</P>

You're not a realist. At all. </P>

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.

[/quote]</p>

Just go cry about Fewell in TAGF and and see how many people tell you to **** off and say your teamwon the superbowl and that you should stfu</p>

[/quote]We came together at the right time and played our best ball when it mattered the most. Aka 2007, we got hot at the perfect time. Nfl history has shown that's what it's all about. We also had trouble running the ball last year, but that didn't keep us from our 4 th lombardi.[/quote]</p>

dont listen to dezz....he's such a downer.</p>

[/quote]Im a realist brother. Even teams that win superbowls have weaknesses.
    [/quote]</p>

When the DL was injured we sucked as it was compounded by our losses in our secondary last year.</p>

When Osi and Tuck got healthy, the season turned around.</p>

You're not a realist. At all. </p>[/quote]through out two years theyve been healthy plenty of games where the defense sucked.

Yeah, I really don't see any new hats that I like very much. How bout you guys?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
    [/quote]

yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Last year was another epic year like 2007. It's amazing how this team can go from being decimated with injuries to sb champions in a season.

MMB-

Any thoughts on which game will be Thee Game this year?

How's the planning going for your other big schedule?[/quote]

no clue bout thee game

though the wedding looks like its going to def be a friday in January. Hope you guys can make it. That leaves all of Oct-Nov open

Keep a weekend in Dec open, that should be bach party for those of u ready to do the damn thang

daven if ur lurking - i know u'll be down[/quote]Jan Wedding on a Friday nite? Sounds really nice. I have two kids bday's in Jan. One second week and one the 4th. We are planning a sweet 16 bash for our daughter, catered the works with a large guest list. She's the 7th. We don't have a date yet. I will do my best to attend your nuptials guy's! Congrats again!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread