+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<U>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</U> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
    [/quote] yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Last year was another epic year like 2007. It's amazing how this team can go from being decimated with injuries to sb champions in a season. MMB- Any thoughts on which game will be Thee Game this year? How's the planning going for your other big schedule?[/quote] no clue bout thee game though the wedding looks like its going to def be a friday in January. Hope you guys can make it. That leaves all of Oct-Nov open Keep a weekend in Dec open, that should be bach party for those of u ready to do the damn thang daven if ur lurking - i know u'll be down[/quote]Jan Wedding on a Friday nite? Sounds really nice. I have two kids bday's in Jan. One second week and one the 4th. We are planning a sweet 16 bash for our daughter, catered the works with a large guest list. She's the 7th. We don't have a date yet. I will do my best to attend your nuptials guy's! Congrats again![/quote] its looking like the 11th of Jan, possibly the 18th[/quote]</P>

What are you nuts????</P>

Thats the friggin playoffs!!</P>

February is better.</P>

[/quote] thats why wedding is on a friday and honeymoon starts on monday duh[/quote]</P>

No bueno.</P>

Wait until February.</P>

Morehead has spoken.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you guys suck i finally get a lil time on here and u all are MIA[/quote]</P>

This is the way its been since right after the SB. Not just our thread. The entire MB. </P>

Hard to believe that all Giants fans suddenly got real lives all of the sudden. I know I haven't.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<U>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</U> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
    [/quote] yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Last year was another epic year like 2007. It's amazing how this team can go from being decimated with injuries to sb champions in a season. MMB- Any thoughts on which game will be Thee Game this year? How's the planning going for your other big schedule?[/quote] no clue bout thee game though the wedding looks like its going to def be a friday in January. Hope you guys can make it. That leaves all of Oct-Nov open Keep a weekend in Dec open, that should be bach party for those of u ready to do the damn thang daven if ur lurking - i know u'll be down[/quote]Jan Wedding on a Friday nite? Sounds really nice. I have two kids bday's in Jan. One second week and one the 4th. We are planning a sweet 16 bash for our daughter, catered the works with a large guest list. She's the 7th. We don't have a date yet. I will do my best to attend your nuptials guy's! Congrats again![/quote] its looking like the 11th of Jan, possibly the 18th[/quote]</P>

What are you nuts????</P>

Thats the friggin playoffs!!</P>

February is better.</P>

[/quote] thats why wedding is on a friday and honeymoon starts on monday duh[/quote]</P>

No bueno.</P>

Wait until February.</P>

Morehead has spoken.</P>[/quote]

hahaha febuary the price jumps, friday in January

quote the bud, nevermore
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you guys suck i finally get a lil time on here and u all are MIA[/quote]</P>

This is the way its been since right after the SB.* Not just our thread.* The entire MB. </P>

Hard to believe that all Giants fans suddenly got real lives all of the sudden.* I know I haven't.</P>[/quote]

winning definitly kills message boards

but it seems Dezz is trying his best to keep convos going
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

This is the way its been since right after the SB. Not just our thread. The entire MB. </P>

Hard to believe that all Giants fans suddenly got real lives all of the sudden. I know I haven't.</P>

[/quote] winning definitly kills message boards but it seems Dezz is trying his best to keep convos going[/quote]</P>

Yeah but the only time he's actually interesting is when he makes some wacky right wing claim about something Obama did. (BTW...Obama sucks)</P>

[/quote] winning definitly kills message boards but it seems Dezz is trying his best to keep convos going[/quote]</P>

I think Dezz has turned on trolling mode lately. he just complains about everything. Talks like there's no upside to anything sports related lol. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]Yeah but the only time he's actually interesting is when he makes some wacky right wing claim about something Obama did. (BTW...Obama sucks)[/quote]</P>

My father and stepmother are THE WORST with that stuff....you'd think they were paid to do it.

My dad even went as far as to complain about Obama's appearance on "The View" and the questions he answered, and all the ridiculous things they asked. He doesnt understand that every president has been on that show, and that he doesnt make up the terrible questions lol.

Then my stepmother keeps posting this thing on facebook about petition to look further into his eligibility for president. OMG JUST STOP!!! They just dont get it....they are just loud obnoxious people. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you guys suck i finally get a lil time on here and u all are MIA[/quote]</p>

This is the way its been since right after the SB. Not just our thread. The entire MB. </p>

Hard to believe that all Giants fans suddenly got real lives all of the sudden. I know I haven't.</p>

[/quote] winning definitly kills message boards but it seems Dezz is trying his best to keep convos going[/quote]</p>

Yeah but the only time he's actually interesting is when he makes some wacky right wing claim about something Obama did. (BTW...Obama sucks)</p>[/quote]

Did someone call?

PS: (Obama sucks)

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I think Dezz has turned on trolling mode lately. he just complains about everything. Talks like there's no upside to anything sports related lol. </P>

[/quote] he zigging </P>

sorry for the edit </P>

</P>

either you two try Diablo yet? I know B was still enjoying D2.

I havent been able to play much this past week, but i LOVE it. its such an awesome story, with very cool cinematics in between Acts.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread