+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]either you two try Diablo yet? I know B was still enjoying D2.

I havent been able to play much this past week, but i LOVE it. its such an awesome story, with very cool cinematics in between Acts.[/quote] yeah I won't be able to play te new one G card is not up to snuff...

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]either you two try Diablo yet? I know B was still enjoying D2.

I havent been able to play much this past week, but i LOVE it. its such an awesome story, with very cool cinematics in between Acts.[/quote] yeah I won't be able to play te new one G card is not up to snuff...[/quote]</P>

ohhh right. you tried that link i gave you about checking the hardware? yea, unfortunately gfx cards and memory are the most common reasons new games wont play.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]ohhh right. you tried that link i gave you about checking the hardware? yea, unfortunately gfx cards and memory are the most common reasons new games wont play.[/quote]

Apples fault...

Noooo you never want to upgrade...just buy the new product.

90% of people using technology today can barely explain what a hard drive is, let alone ram and graphics cards.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]ohhh right. you tried that link i gave you about checking the hardware? yea, unfortunately gfx cards and memory are the most common reasons new games wont play.[/quote]

Apples fault...

90% of people using technology today can barely explain what a hard drive is, let alone ram and graphics cards.
    [/quote]</P>

correct.
    and also the sad truth that part replacement isn't the cheapest option anymore. Desktop computers are sometimes throwaway replaceable products.
    in 2002 i built my first computer by myself. had awesome, mostly top of the line parts, and it was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than a prebuilt with identical specs. Nowadays, it's completely the opposite. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]ohhh right. you tried that link i gave you about checking the hardware? yea, unfortunately gfx cards and memory are the most common reasons new games wont play.[/quote]

Apples fault...

[/quote]</P>

Ha not sure what you mean by apples fault.....I have a windows pc "HP" I'd be in the upper 10 % I know what a graphics card is ...I've built several pc's from scratch I got into the technology pretty heavy in the 90's ...just saying ...this pc is an all-in-one hp built much like a laptop... It looks difficult to get into and I'm not sure it has pci slotsor if the equippedG cardis on board or slot.....If and when I check it out,and were tofindits slot I'd consider changing it, other wise if its on board "integrated with the mother board",I'd probably upgrade the pc and make sure that this time I get HTMI input which I throught this one was. That way I can plug an xbox or other, right in...</P>

the pc technology moves way faster the my wallet collects money upgrading every year is not something I want to do game boxes are cheaper and cover many more games ...</P>

</P>

update: the graphics are integrated there is a pcislot that takesa mimi card ...what I'm finding outon the web aboutusing that is not encouragingthis machine falls in the laptop family...</P>

idk how i managed it...but i dont close at work this week! it's a summertime christmas miracle!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you guys suck i finally get a lil time on here and u all are MIA[/quote]</p>

This is the way its been since right after the SB. Not just our thread. The entire MB. </p>

Hard to believe that all Giants fans suddenly got real lives all of the sudden. I know I haven't.</p>

[/quote] winning definitly kills message boards but it seems Dezz is trying his best to keep convos going[/quote]</p>

I think <u>Dezz has turned on trolling mode</u> lately. he just complains about everything. Talks like there's no upside to anything sports related lol. </p>[/quote]Me?!.....never. []

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you guys suck i finally get a lil time on here and u all are MIA[/quote]</p>

This is the way its been since right after the SB. Not just our thread. The entire MB. </p>

Hard to believe that all Giants fans suddenly got real lives all of the sudden. I know I haven't.</p>

[/quote] winning definitly kills message boards but it seems Dezz is trying his best to keep convos going[/quote]</p>

Yeah but the only time he's actually interesting is when he makes some wacky right wing claim about something Obama did. (BTW...Obama sucks)</p>[/quote]Stop lying to yourself. I always peak your interests.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Hope everyone had a good weekend.[/quote]</P>

Wedding in our gazebo on Saturday.* My step daughter was beautiful and old Morehead sang a song I wrote for the occasion.* Should be pics out there somewhere.</P>

Morehead was very handsome in his tux (I definately showed up the groom)</P>

85 people in my yard.* Glad its over though.* Also my daughter and her husband flew up for the wedding from the U.K. and got to spend the weekend with them which was awesome.</P>[/quote]Awesome, glad to hear it went well! Hmm, Moorehead in a Tux, I'm picturing someone in my head? Did you drink Dos Equis?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]This new hat company really has a poor selection of hats. Wtf-I thought jp said theyve been around a while?[/quote]

i disagree

I had the draft day hat before lids even had it

they fit great and are MUCH better than Reebok.

They will get better and better[/quote]Speaking of hat's. I am amazed at how long NYG superbowl gear is holding it's pricetag since the superbowl. It's going to be 4 month's in a few days. I saw the superbowl hat on ebay a few day's ago(one of the few only items that have dropped in price) for 19.99.

I hope your right about the new hat co.

+ Reply to Thread