+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]This new hat company really has a poor selection of hats. Wtf-I thought jp said theyve been around a while?[/quote] i disagree I had the draft day hat before lids even had it they fit great and are MUCH better than Reebok. They will get better and better[/quote]Speaking of hat's. I am amazed at how long NYG superbowl gear is holding it's pricetag since the superbowl. It's going to be 4 month's in a few days. I saw the superbowl hat on ebay a few day's ago(one of the few only items that have dropped in price) for 19.99. I hope your right about the new hat co.[/quote]</P>

Yea i still have no purchased anything....im holding out!! lol</P>[/quote]Your smart, the prices have to drop eventually-you would think. Or is it possible that NYG is really this popular now?

BTW- Brass SB 46 coin as low as 12.95 on ebay now. Still pretty nice.

I nabbed an Eli "Authentic" jersey last week with a captain patch for under 30. I will stitch on the sb 46 patch and presto...LT's happy. Stitched name, numbers, cloth fabric over shoulders and most importantly elastic arm sleeves for the GUN SHOW BABY!

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT you might need to centralize your router, depending on where your users/PC's are located if your router is say on the 1st floor and you have a PC on the 3rd floor and opposing sides of the house for example your signal might cut out, you can centralize it for better performance think of the coverage as a sphere centered on the router, of course you could buy a better router too if you want.

personally at home I have a wireless router but I don't care much about it's placement I'm only 2 floors but also I hard wire ever PC anyhow because you just get better performance that way.
    [/quote]</P>

I cant effectively hardwire my PC and that drives me nuts. However, my wireless signal is very strong, and it wouldnt change anything anyway since TWC's internet ****ing sucks to begin with.
    God I hate cable companies so much...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I would choose to go gray if given the option.
    Instead im blessed with thin hair, and will likely have a nice receding hair soon =(</P>

going gray would be a blessing.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Gray is fine. Whiteesta no bueno. </P>

I keep some gray. Chicks dig it.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT you might need to centralize your router, depending on where your users/PC's are located if your router is say on the 1st floor and you have a PC on the 3rd floor and opposing sides of the house for example your signal might cut out, you can centralize it for better performance think of the coverage as a sphere centered on the router, of course you could buy a better router too if you want.

personally at home I have a wireless router but I don't care much about it's placement I'm only 2 floors but also I hard wire ever PC anyhow because you just get better performance that way.
    [/quote]Your absolutely correct. I considered moving router to 2nd floor....it would be in between then, probably better transmitting. Hard wire is the way to go...except the macbooks freaking fly wirelessly on the 5g's!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Your smart, the prices have to drop eventually-you would think. Or is it possible that NYG is really this popular now? BTW- Brass SB 46 coin as low as 12.95 on ebay now. Still pretty nice. I nabbed an Eli "Authentic" jersey last week with a captain patch for under 30. I will stitch on the sb 46 patch and presto...LT's happy. Stitched name, numbers, cloth fabric over shoulders and most importantly elastic arm sleeves for the GUN SHOW BABY![/quote]</P>

hahahaha!! I still havent put my Captain patch on. It's just sitting on my desk lol

I have to get a Cruz and JPP jersey this summer. Those are my only 2 necessary purchases. Might hold off on the Cruz one until he signs though....just to be safe.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I cant effectively hardwire my PC and that drives me nuts. However, my wireless signal is very strong, and it wouldnt change anything anyway since TWC's internet ****ing sucks to begin with.
    God I hate cable companies so much...</P>[/quote]You got time warner up there? huh...I figured you'd be comcast. Comcast is decent.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Your smart, the prices have to drop eventually-you would think. Or is it possible that NYG is really this popular now? BTW- Brass SB 46 coin as low as 12.95 on ebay now. Still pretty nice. I nabbed an Eli "Authentic" jersey last week with a captain patch for under 30. I will stitch on the sb 46 patch and presto...LT's happy. Stitched name, numbers, cloth fabric over shoulders and most importantly elastic arm sleeves for the GUN SHOW BABY![/quote]</P>

hahahaha!! I still havent put my Captain patch on. It's just sitting on my desk lol

I have to get a Cruz and JPP jersey this summer. Those are my only 2 necessary purchases. Might hold off on the Cruz one until he signs though....just to be safe.</P>[/quote]

Ha, exactly. All I wanted this year was Cruz and a blue Eli(already have white). Snagged them both for under 30. Cruz came with the sb 46 patch. I have to feel good about that.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I would choose to go gray if given the option.
    Instead im blessed with thin hair, and will likely have a nice receding hair soon =(</P>

going gray would be a blessing.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Gray is fine.* White*esta no bueno.* </P>

I keep some gray.* Chicks dig it.</P>[/quote]I don't know whats up with the grey--I don't get it...LT goes straight to white. My entire chest is 90% white, beard if I grew it is predominately white, same with hair, wtf?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You got time warner up there? huh...I figured you'd be comcast. Comcast is decent.[/quote]</P>

dude, if you saw the coverage map up here, its so ****ing stupid. You can have 1 road with TW service, and then the road over can have Cablevision. Comcast isn't as available, but some areas have it.
    But yes, literally, it's not even by town...its like these companies made their own zones.

Also, people can elect to have Verizon in some areas, except that my area has a 100 year no competecontract. So it will never ever be available, despite the lines already being ran, and sitting waiting. gogogo freedom of choice..... =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wife bought jar of coconut oil a few weeks ago. She started preaching of all it's health benefits

. I put my hand in there and it instantly reminded me of Burt Reynold's scene in that Demi Moore movies where she was a stripper. hahaha lmao, I'm sick

....anyway... I put some on my arthritic shoulder last night after workout and it feels pretty good today. It worked wonders on wifes sunburn last week too! I may have found a new elixir.

+ Reply to Thread