+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm having the most awesome back and forth with a Cowboys fan on Facebook.</P>

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb..._t=photo_reply</P>[/quote]lol-Now those responses are MH in top form. Cowboy whiners, what a joke! Romo should give up on the us open anf focus on his full time job.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb..._t=photo_reply</P>[/quote]

Chris Cazalet Eli never gets hurt because he's made of synthetic fiber and has no skeleton. And while Romo is trying to qualify for the US Open, Eli is watching film. Thats the real difference between the Giants and Cowboys.....Commitment.

LMBO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Chris Cazalet Eli never gets hurt because he's made of synthetic fiber and has no skeleton. And while Romo is trying to qualify for the US Open, Eli is watching film. Thats the real difference between the Giants and Cowboys.....Commitment.

LMBO[/quote]lol, right? So much nicer when he does it to other teams fans.

11th or 18 of Jan sounds like a good target for ceremony.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT you might need to centralize your router, depending on where your users/PC's are located if your router is say on the 1st floor and you have a PC on the 3rd floor and opposing sides of the house for example your signal might cut out, you can centralize it for better performance think of the coverage as a sphere centered on the router, of course you could buy a better router too if you want.

personally at home I have a wireless router but I don't care much about it's placement I'm only 2 floors but also I hard wire ever PC anyhow because you just get better performance that way.
    [/quote]</P>

I cant effectively hardwire my PC and that drives me nuts. However, my wireless signal is very strong, and it wouldnt change anything anyway since TWC's internet ****ing sucks to begin with.
    God I hate cable companies so much...</P>[/quote]The first time I hardwired everything to a hub which was far better than using a router. Big advantage when working between to or three machines..you can move info from one machine to the othereasily... When the hub **** the bed I put in a router for the wireless option..With just my wife and I hear now we really don't need it....[/quote]Ah- yes. It's a nice conveniece to be able to grab a file from another machine or print to a network printer.[/quote]There is a way to do it with a router by wireing in a remote hard drive that all themachines can see/access...send the info there and pick itup but I don't remember exactly what you need to do same with a printer[/quote]When I mess around with sharing/network prefs and "home groups" I am able to move files and print to remote printers thru the router too.I'm supp to be able to access this new router with the iphone to change settings. When would I ever need to do that? Idk.[/quote] yeah idk some of this stuff has passed me by... I tryed to keep things up for the kids till they moved out on their own....might be for setting up security...I read something resently about being able to shut a network down no incoming no out going....say if you are going to be away for a while and unable to keep an eye on things...not sure

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

11th or 18 of Jan sounds like a good target for ceremony.[/quote]Matt,

Any word on if Eli is going to be signing anytime soon from your contacts? I cannot find him anywhere. All his **** is private now.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT you might need to centralize your router, depending on where your users/PC's are located if your router is say on the 1st floor and you have a PC on the 3rd floor and opposing sides of the house for example your signal might cut out, you can centralize it for better performance think of the coverage as a sphere centered on the router, of course you could buy a better router too if you want.

personally at home I have a wireless router but I don't care much about it's placement I'm only 2 floors but also I hard wire ever PC anyhow because you just get better performance that way.
    [/quote]</P>

I cant effectively hardwire my PC and that drives me nuts. However, my wireless signal is very strong, and it wouldnt change anything anyway since TWC's internet ****ing sucks to begin with.
    God I hate cable companies so much...</P>[/quote]The first time I hardwired everything to a hub which was far better than using a router. Big advantage when working between to or three machines..you can move info from one machine to the other*easily... When the hub **** the bed I put in a router for the wireless option..With just my wife and I hear now we really don't need it....[/quote]Ah- yes. It's a nice conveniece to be able to grab a file from another machine or print to a network printer.[/quote]There is a way to do it with a router by wireing in a remote hard drive* that all the*machines can see/access...send the info there and pick it*up but I don't remember exactly what you need to do same with a printer[/quote]When I mess around with sharing/network prefs and "home groups" I am able to move files and print to remote printers thru the router too.I'm supp to be able to access this new router with the iphone to change settings. When would I ever need to do that? Idk.[/quote] yeah idk some of this stuff has passed me by... I tryed to keep things up for the kids till they moved out on their own....might be for setting up security...I read something resently about being able to shut a network down no incoming no out going....say if you are going to be away for a while and unable to keep an eye on things...not sure[/quote]B-Your knowledge is impressive for your generation, don't sell yourself short. Good point on uses of the phone, I did not consider.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

11th or 18 of Jan sounds like a good target for ceremony.[/quote]Matt,

Any word on if Eli is going to be signing anytime soon from your contacts? I cannot find him anywhere. All his **** is private now.[/quote]

na no clue.

That guy really only handles the WRs and DBacks

Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</P>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR. I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</P>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR.* I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</P>[/quote]I really hope he is at full health this season.

+ Reply to Thread