+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm having the most awesome back and forth with a Cowboys fan on Facebook.</p>

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=263029787069874&amp;set=a.250742771 631909.63212.100000885642461&amp;type=1&amp;theate rČif_t=photo_reply</p>[/quote]

Chris Cazalet <u>Eli never gets hurt because he's made of synthetic fiber and has no skeleton.</u> And while Romo is trying to qualify for the US Open, Eli is watching film. Thats the real difference between the Giants and Cowboys.....Commitment.

LMBO[/quote]lmao Thats pretty awesome

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</p>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR. I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</p>[/quote]I think all 3 will see playing time at the #3 spot.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</p>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR.* I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</p>[/quote]I think all 3 will see playing time at the #3 spot.
    [/quote]

my comment still stands

by the end of this year, we will all regard hixon as our #3 barring injury.

except for those that just like to argue with me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</P>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR. I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</P>

[/quote]I think all 3 will see playing time at the #3 spot.
    [/quote] my comment still stands by the end of this year, we will all regard hixon as our #3 barring injury. except for those that just like to argue with me [/quote]</P>

I doubt it. I would assume that Randall would be the #3.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Someone said a few posts up that 3 of them would probably share WR3....and i think i agree with that...i dont think it's any one person. but i think MH is right about Hixon. ST player most likely
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;:&quot;}">
    </h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Martellus Bennett is dealing with a leg injury according to Kevin Gilbride.</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft='{"tn":":"}'>
    </H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Martellus Bennett is dealing with a leg injury according to Kevin Gilbride.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

ugh...</P>

makes me miss Kevin Boss..."i did what? ankle sprain? whatever, that means i can finish the 4th quarter."
    "dislocated shoulder? whatever, pop it back in, im good..."

i made those up....but thats definitely a redeeming quality if you lack pure athletic ability and skill....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</P>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR. I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</P>

[/quote]I think all 3 will see playing time at the #3 spot.
    [/quote] my comment still stands by the end of this year, we will all regard hixon as our #3 barring injury. except for those that just like to argue with me [/quote]</P>

prediction?Hixon's proven right? he knows the playbook one would hope ..pretty goodwith kick returns.....that stuff should give him a leg up on the rest prehaps ....Now 2 acls on the same knee inthe last two yearshe's missed a lot of football...I have to wonder how that knee is going to work out for him..will it afect his game and so on....I want the best guy out there and maybe thats him...But I don't know that..... it all depends doesn't it? likeif the knee is goodand somebody doesn't outperform him and so on ....heres my perdiction the best man for the job is going to get it, if nobody stands out they will all probably get their shots till somebody develops into that guy .....long term I don't think they are looking at Hixon andI think they would love to seeRandle step right in......And Iwould agree he is the future one would hope ...so in the end maybewhat you say will come true buttbh I'm looking forRandle kills it if not this year, next !</P>

</P>

</P>

P. Diddy's son, Justin Combs, received $45,000 in Scholarship money for UCLA, despite his father making $45 Million in 2011
    ....................wut?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]P. Diddy's son, Justin Combs, received $45,000 in Scholarship money for UCLA, despite his father making $45 Million in 2011
    ....................wut?[/quote]

Affirmative action obviously, we still owe reparations I would have thought you'd know that Pizzy.

+ Reply to Thread