+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see the HAtfield vs McCoys?? herd its pretty good
    [/quote]

**** I forgot to tape that, I saw the first one and it was pretty damn good then forgot to watch the 2nd and 3rd.
    [/quote]</P>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see the HAtfield vs McCoys?? herd its pretty good
    [/quote]

**** I forgot to tape that, I saw the first one and it was pretty damn good then forgot to watch the 2nd and 3rd.
    [/quote]</p>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</p>[/quote]Back in the day two big families had a bloody feud, based on a true story.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</p>[/quote]

Around the end of the civil war two family's (The Hatfields vs McCoys) had a bitter rivalry over ...well no one really knows why but there were a lot of rumors....point is they ended up killing each other...like a lot 15-16+ murders I believe, so this is a history documentary about that.

(It's starring actors are Bill Paxton and Kevin Costner as the leading men of each family btw)

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</P>

[/quote]

Around the end of the civil war two family's (The Hatfields vs McCoys) had a bitter rivalry over ...well no one really knows why but there were a lot of rumors....point is they ended up killing each other...like a lot 15-16+ murders I believe, so this is a history documentary about that.

(It's starring actors are Bill Paxton and Kevin Costner as the leading men of each family btw)
    [/quote]</P>

that sounds like excellent television. I wonder if it will be as good as Deadwood (im finally getting around to watching it. Finished the 1st season yesterday).
    Deadwood was also just after the civil war as I recall</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

that sounds like excellent television. I wonder if it will be as good as Deadwood (im finally getting around to watching it. Finished the 1st season yesterday).
    Deadwood was also just after the civil war as I recall</p>[/quote]So pissed they never finished Deadwood. The guy that played Al Swearenger was excellent. He had so many great rants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtObL...eature=related

[quote user="dezzzR"]So pissed they never finished Deadwood. The guy that played Al Swearenger was excellent. He had so many great rants

[/quote]</P>

indeed. he says the most ridiculous things lol
    HBO got really creative with his name -___-</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i lol'd
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Hatfield vs Mcoys-that does sound good. Got to be better than moonshiners or the lunatic who crawls into tunnels with rattlesnakes.

River monsters was good last week: I never knew there was such a thing as noodling. You put you arms as deep as you can into a catfish hole and wait for the cat fish to grab onto your hands, then you pull the fish out if you can.

Some of the fish holes are 4-5 feet below the surface. Some of the fish are close to 100 lbs. So the fish does not hold you down and make you drown, they have two buddies help pull them up once the fish is latched onto you.

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]I have about 10 people I'd like to send that to.

+ Reply to Thread