+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It’s not hard to sell it to me,” he said. “You look at the film, you kind of
    take the big picture out of it and you look at the small picture, you look at
    individual plays, concepts of plays (couuugh, defense) watching on film — we got to get
    better.” Eli

So unlike Eli to call out the defense......
    [/quote]

did he actually cough and say defense

cuz if he didn't, then he didnt say anything that hes not suppose to say.[/quote]we all know what hes talking about
    [/quote]

its amazing how you can try and twist the most generic, give the media nothing, say the right thing quotes to try and actually mean something.

Not for nothing, i doubt he was JUST talking about the defense. I would say the offense as well considering that we were dead last in the NFL last year in rushing.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It’s not hard to sell it to me,” he said. “You look at the film, you kind of
    take the big picture out of it and you look at the small picture, you look at
    individual plays, concepts of plays (couuugh, defense) watching on film — we got to get
    better.” Eli

[/quote]

did he actually cough and say defense

cuz if he didn't, then he didnt say anything that hes not suppose to say.[/quote]we all know what hes talking about
    [/quote]

its amazing how you can try and twist the most generic, give the media nothing, say the right thing quotes to try and actually mean something.

Not for nothing, i doubt he was JUST talking about the defense. I would say the offense as well considering that we were dead last in the NFL last year in rushing.[/quote]Im not twisting anything. joking?, sure.

But Iv said this team "needs to get better, we were a 9-7 last year", and everyone in here blows me off cause of the simple fact we won the superbowl. Its all gone to your heads. Youre all ****y arrogant Big heads!

But at least Eli agrees with me.

[quote user="dezzzR"]“It’s not hard to sell it to me,” he said. “You look at the film, you kind of take the big picture out of it and you look at the small picture, you look at individual plays, concepts of plays (couuugh, defense) watching on film — we got to get better.” Eli

[/quote]</P>

I dont get it....well, I kinda get it.....except I feel like you added the defense part. I immediately assumed he meant the run game and O-line performance since who would see that better than him? Nobody.
    But if there's any player these guys are going to listen to, and take his concerns to the brain....it's Eli Manning.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Hatfield vs Mcoys-that does sound good. Got to be better than moonshiners or the lunatic who crawls into tunnels with rattlesnakes. River monsters was good last week: I never knew there was such a thing as noodling. You put you arms as deep as you can into a catfish hole and wait for the cat fish to grab onto your hands, then you pull the fish out if you can. Some of the fish holes are 4-5 feet below the surface. Some of the fish are close to 100 lbs. So the fish does not hold you down and make you drown, they have two buddies help pull them up once the fish is latched onto you.[/quote]</P>

why would you bring reality television in the conversation &gt;.&lt; AWFUL
    The only reality television i watch is LIVE SPORTS</P>

[/quote]Agreed....perhaps I did not draw distinction accurately. Hatfield...documentary style of past history vs. reality sounds much more interesting. BUT, the noodling did get my attention. lol[/quote]</P>

HOWWWWW DAAARE YOU!!!!</P>

lol jsut kidding man, i dont care what you watch =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Once football season is over, I am in dire need of something to watch.

Down and out was good. Rescue me is gone. I got into that king of thrones for a few episodes.

Actually saw Night at the smithsonian the other night. Stiller was good in the sequel to night at the museum.

With the kids this age...its tough to carve out any kinda tv sched--cept for NYG games(dat's diff)

Byron-Is London Fletcher are possibility? Wow-that would be nice.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Once football season is over, I am in dire need of something to watch. Down and out was good. Rescue me is gone. I got into that king of thrones for a few episodes. Actually saw Night at the smithsonian the other night. Stiller was good in the sequel to night at the museum. With the kids this age...its tough to carve out any kinda tv sched--cept for NYG games(dat's diff) Byron-Is London Fletcher are possibility? Wow-that would be nice.[/quote]

Game of Thrones is quite possibly the best show on television ever.
    And considering it's the most expensive tv show ever created, it better be the best

This past week's episode was epppppicccccccccc

Other than that, I'm catching up on :
    Community which just ended the 3rd season....
    Deadwood(Like i mentioned earlier)
    Mad Men(which im slowly losing interest in after 3 seasons)</P>

And I think i saw that Franklin &amp; Bash starts up again soon. that **** was funny
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see the HAtfield vs McCoys?? herd its pretty good
    [/quote]

saw the first two and dvr'd the third

i love it actually....

Costner looks exactly like he did in tin cup. Its like he hasn't aged

very mooreheadish[/quote]were you able to get blondie to watch it? I turned it on like 10 mins into the first episode and all I hear is "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" ughhhh!!!!

btw, i LOVED Rescue Me.....great show!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread