+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</P>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR. I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</P>

[/quote]I think all 3 will see playing time at the #3 spot.
    [/quote] my comment still stands by the end of this year, we will all regard hixon as our #3 barring injury. except for those that just like to argue with me [/quote]</P>

prediction?Hixon's proven right? he knows the playbook one would hope ..pretty goodwith kick returns.....that stuff should give him a leg up on the rest prehaps ....Now 2 acls on the same knee inthe last two yearshe's missed a lot of football...I have to wonder how that knee is going to work out for him..will it afect his game and so on....I want the best guy out there and maybe thats him...But I don't know that..... it all depends doesn't it? likeif the knee is goodand somebody doesn't outperform him and so on ....heres my perdiction the best man for the job is going to get it, if nobody stands out they will all probably get their shots till somebody develops into that guy .....long term I don't think they are looking at Hixon andI think they would love to seeRandle step right in......And Iwould agree he is the future one would hope ...so in the end maybewhat you say will come true buttbh I'm looking forRandle kills it if not this year, next !</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote] well this is all based on Hixon staying healthy. I think barring injury, he'll be our #3[/quote] Yeah I can see that happening also...and good for him if it does

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

I will then buy 2 large fries and cokes.
    </p>[/quote]

the government should not decide what I can and can't eat...If I want to be a fat slob then that's my choice....I should have to deal with the consequences myself.

The government would choose to deny the public free choice rather then let the public deal with the consequences of their own poor choices...

that is a terrible mind set.
    [/quote]
    Skinny peoples insurance goes up because of fat people. You should watch the documentaries they are doing on HBO, it's mind blowing. Insurance companies are going to start raising premiums and cost for people who are considered obese. I love the idea.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

the government should not decide what I can and can't eat...If I want to be a fat slob then that's my choice....I should have to deal with the consequences myself.

The government would choose to deny the public free choice rather then let the public deal with the consequences of their own poor choices...

[/quote]
    Skinny peoples insurance goes up because of fat people. You should watch the documentaries they are doing on HBO, it's mind blowing. Insurance companies are going to start raising premiums and cost for people who are considered obese. I love the idea.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

I think some maybe all life insurance companies charge different rates if they know you smoke.....Take this for what its worth I wish I had taken care of myself far better than I did.. My life will be shortened considerable because of my bad habits...I'm just saying guys I'm not trying to create any drama here I'm ok...but one day you will wake up and be near 60...You all have the choice right now to look like me or look like Mh... easy choice I should think Forget about what the gov is doing and listen to me ...take care of yourselves,eat right, exercise, quit ****ing smoking...you won't regret it !I've been right where you are right now said the same sort of ****......stop, look, and listen!!its for your goddam good!......I'll stop preaching now</P>

with love</P>

B !</P>

deductions for this 10 points</P>

</P>

I don't use no paint jk mh</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]“It’s not hard to sell it to me,” he said. “You look at the film, you kind of
    take the big picture out of it and you look at the small picture, you look at
    individual plays, concepts of plays (couuugh, defense) watching on film — we got to get
    better.” Eli

So unlike Eli to call out the defense......
    [/quote]Why would Eli be watching film of OUR defense??
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I totally agree, he's a freaking power-mad dictator. I hate how he's making all of these 'quality of life' laws, theyre such BS and all they do is infringe on my freedom as a NYer.

DAMNIT I wanna smoke outside without being hassled!!!

And WTF 2 16oz sodas is gonna be more expensive than a 32oz, and they're gonna outlaw 2liters??
    Draft Wishlist:

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]btw, i LOVED Rescue Me.....great show![/quote]I havent seen Rescue Me, I heard its great. FX tends to produce excellent original shows, 'The Shield' is one of my fav's of all time

Draft Wishlist:

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]btw, i LOVED Rescue Me.....great show![/quote]I havent seen Rescue Me, I heard its great. FX tends to produce excellent original shows, 'The Shield' is one of my fav's of all time

[/quote]</P>

Funny you mention that, because my friend and I have a constant battle over TheWire vs. The Shield</P>

I don't normally like cop shows...like, at all....but The Wire didn't fit that mold really, so....
    but anyway....I refuse to believe that the shield is anywhere near as good as the wire. lol....but to be fair, he has never watched the wire....so we're even haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm also kind of bummed that FX didn't pick up Lights Out for another one or more seasons last year. That show was getting really good, but they cancelled it with a TERRIBLE cliffhanger
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

*The government would choose to deny the public free choice rather then let the public deal with the consequences of their own poor choices...

[/quote]
    Skinny peoples insurance goes up because of fat people. You should watch the documentaries they are doing on HBO, it's mind blowing. Insurance companies are going to start raising premiums and cost for people who are considered obese. I love the idea.*
    [/quote]</P>

*I think some maybe all life insurance companies charge different rates if they know you smoke.....Take this for what its worth I wish I had taken care of myself far better than I did.. My life will be shortened considerable because of my bad habits...I'm just saying guys I'm not trying to create any drama here I'm ok*...but one day you will wake up and be near 60...You all have the choice right now to look like me or look like Mh... easy choice I should think Forget about what the gov is doing and listen to me ...take care of yourselves*,eat right, exercise, quit ****ing smoking...you won't regret it !*I've been right where you are right now said the same sort of ****......stop, look, and listen!!its for your goddam good!*......I'll stop preaching now</P>

with love*</P>

B !*</P>

deductions for this 10 points</P>

</P>

I don't use no paint jk mh</P>[/quote]Yes, Young fellas. Listen up. B speaks from experience and the truth....except the part regarding MH lol.

+ Reply to Thread