+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...EbugIxnBDhxRGK

hmm..
    [/quote]</p>

wow...shady.
    it's "a privelage" ? lol who the **** is this guy??</p>[/quote]lol yea its bit odd. like martin said, ump might of been pushing his buttons to try and get a rise out of martin* so he could throw martin out.
    [/quote]

chicken selects can be put up with any other chicken fingers u get anywhere else
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...EbugIxnBDhxRGK

hmm..
    [/quote]</P>

wow...shady.
    it's "a privelage" ? lol who the **** is this guy??</P>[/quote]

kudos to martin for not flipping a ****

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...2yUhfHvwI31WzH[/quote]

who cares[/quote]MH

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

I will then buy 2 large fries and cokes.
    </p>[/quote]

the government should not decide what I can and can't eat...If I want to be a fat slob then that's my choice....I should have to deal with the consequences myself.

*The government would choose to deny the public free choice rather then let the public deal with the consequences of their own poor choices...

that is a terrible mind set.
    [/quote]

it won't pass

i wonder what its a smoke screen for

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

the government should not decide what I can and can't eat...If I want to be a fat slob then that's my choice....I should have to deal with the consequences myself.

*The government would choose to deny the public free choice rather then let the public deal with the consequences of their own poor choices...

[/quote]
    Skinny peoples insurance goes up because of fat people. You should watch the documentaries they are doing on HBO, it's mind blowing. Insurance companies are going to start raising premiums and cost for people who are considered obese. I love the idea.*
    [/quote]

i dont because that will open a door to ****ing people over with health issues and making it unaffordable for them to maintain insurance

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Skinny peoples insurance goes up because of fat people. You should watch the documentaries they are doing on HBO, it's mind blowing. Insurance companies are going to start raising premiums and cost for people who are considered obese. I love the idea.*
    [/quote]</P>

*I think some maybe all life insurance companies charge different rates if they know you smoke.....Take this for what its worth I wish I had taken care of myself far better than I did.. My life will be shortened considerable because of my bad habits...I'm just saying guys I'm not trying to create any drama here I'm ok*...but one day you will wake up and be near 60...You all have the choice right now to look like me or look like Mh... easy choice I should think Forget about what the gov is doing and listen to me ...take care of yourselves*,eat right, exercise, quit ****ing smoking...you won't regret it !*I've been right where you are right now said the same sort of ****......stop, look, and listen!!its for your goddam good!*......I'll stop preaching now</P>

with love*</P>

B !*</P>

deductions for this 10 points</P>

</P>

I don't use no paint jk mh</P>[/quote]

yea i hear ya big b...

i've cut my smoking down dramatically

and i do think im going to start being a gym person...

i just got to find the will after work. And its useless to because i just go home and try and find something on TV when i get home and theres nothing there

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...2yUhfHvwI31WzH[/quote]

who cares[/quote]MH[/quote]

na, not who cares why did u post it in here, but who cares like why would anybody even write an article about it

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...tm_term=%23nyg

awwwwh yeaaaaaa. sucks the jets and dallas game arent on that. those were both huge.
    [/quote]</P>

I'll get it when the price gets cut in half like it always does lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...2yUhfHvwI31WzH[/quote] who cares[/quote]MH[/quote]</P>

Wrong!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...2yUhfHvwI31WzH[/quote] who cares[/quote]MH[/quote]</p>

Wrong!</p>[/quote]Tigers have strips buddy, not spots. []

+ Reply to Thread