+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...2yUhfHvwI31WzH[/quote] who cares[/quote]MH[/quote]</P>

Wrong!</P>

[/quote]Tigers have strips buddy, not spots. []
    [/quote]</P>

I actually realized it about an hour after I posted it. Lets just call it a "Moreheadism" and leave it at that.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

lol

So, Osi got a restructure. Maybe he was on to something with the whole firing his agent thing. Odd. But I'm happy about it
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]btw, i LOVED Rescue Me.....great show![/quote]I havent seen Rescue Me, I heard its great. FX tends to produce excellent original shows, 'The Shield' is one of my fav's of all time

[/quote]</p>

Funny you mention that, because my friend and I have a constant battle over TheWire vs. The Shield</p>

I don't normally like cop shows...like, at all....but The Wire didn't fit that mold really, so....
    but anyway....I refuse to believe that the shield is anywhere near as good as the wire. lol....but to be fair, he has never watched the wire....so we're even haha</p>[/quote]Those are both toss ups for my fav shows, equally as badass. I wish Netflix had either one of those shows, I havent watched either in a while
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Game of Thrones season finale was pretty good. I'm interested in catching up on the 7-8 episodes that I did not see this year.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Game of Thrones season finale was pretty good. I'm interested in catching up on the 7-8 episodes that I did not see this year.[/quote]</P>

SHHHH!!!! I didnt watch it yet. I'm gonna watch it when I get home.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Game of Thrones season finale was pretty good. I'm interested in catching up on the 7-8 episodes that I did not see this year.[/quote]

Wow interesting I need to do exactly the same thing, I have them on HBO on Demand I'll probably watch them Wednesday, <font color="#FFFFFF">I felt bad really bad for the imp there for a bit, stripped of everything...and was about to lose his women, I'm glad she stayed for him....I'll look forward to his comeback to power next year....

Little Khaleesi is starting to come into power...that will be fun to watch next season
    </font>
    <font color="#FFFFFF"><font color="#000000">LT Highlight the above if you wanna hear what I think I made it white text so as not to spoil for JP.</font>
    </font>

lol thank you for your consideration
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol thank you for your consideration[/quote]</P>

I watched the basketball game. The NBA playoffs are too stressful for me to watch non stop. So I clicked a tad, and also argued with Lawl on the MB about absolutely nothing. (I think he was drunk)</P>

But anyway, the only think I saw when I clicked onto Game of Thrones was some nice breasts.</P>

I hope that doesn't give anything away.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol thank you for your consideration[/quote]</P>

I watched the basketball game. The NBA playoffs are too stressful for me to watch non stop. So I clicked a tad, and also argued with Lawl on the MB about absolutely nothing. (I think he was drunk)</P>

But anyway, the only think I saw when I clicked onto Game of Thrones was some nice breasts.</P>

I hope that doesn't give anything away.</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha. there is alot of boobage in that show. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread