+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]on a related topic.....I'm going to the Yanks game....see yall mofos later[/quote]dont be blinded by the supa nova.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the
    head coach of the New York Giants,”

I have a man crush on TC. Hell, Iv had a man crush on him. Hes just so goddamn classy
    [/quote]He lost this team long ago. The players do not respond to him..He needs to go...[/quote]Speaking of which, Matt still has some crow to eat regarding Mr. Coughlin.
    [/quote]

no he doesn't

we made it to the NFCC game

I said anything short and he'd be gone

A playoff appearance with just a first round win wouldn't be enough in my eyes...

i always said this team was much more talented than they were playing. 2010's debacle def put coughlin on the edge.

If anything i was 110% right

and i will accept your apology in the morning
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the
    head coach of the New York Giants,”

I have a man crush on TC. Hell, Iv had a man crush on him. Hes just so goddamn classy
    [/quote]He lost this team long ago. The players do not respond to him..He needs to go...[/quote]Speaking of which, Matt still has some crow to eat regarding Mr. Coughlin.
    [/quote]

<u>no he doesn't</u>

A playoff appearance with just a first round win wouldn't be enough in my eyes...

i always said this team was much more talented than they were playing. 2010's debacle def put coughlin on the edge.

[/quote]
    A. Did you just respond in the third person?
    B. You wanted him to be fired. Remember the Spags Av? I do.And the whole "TC lost the team"bit with mh(he ate crow right after we won the sb by the way) Remember saying Spags really won the superbowl42? Hmmmm? Do ya?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the head coach of the New York Giants,”

[/quote]

<U>no he doesn't</U>

[/quote]
    B. You wanted him to be fired. Remember the Spags Av? I do.And the whole "TC lost the team"bit with mh(he ate crow right after we won the sb by the way) Remember saying Spags really won the superbowl42? Hmmmm? Do ya?

[/quote]</P>

I ate crow<U> before</U> we won the SB BTW!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm a bit biased I suppose because I've been pirating for as long as I can remember.....</p>

and dont preach to me....i buy music for bands i love</p>

[/quote] minus linkin park, theres no band i love making current music Korn's new **** i can respect trying to evolve in a way, but its not for me[/quote]</p>

the dubstep album?</p>

its unique....only a few songs off that I liked. but youre right....its not for me either.</p>[/quote]

yea i saw them twice in like the past 2 years

saw them at Starland in jersey, one of the best shows i've ever seen

then i caught them in the city in like January and the first half of the show was that techno **** whatever its called

i almost left[/quote]Thats terrible, Cypress Hill's new single from their latest album is a dubstep/techno crap song. I was THRILLED to see the new video posted from them on fb, when I heard it I wanted to cry, it was so terrible
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]after a few music discussions between here, and amongst my friends....i realize i have a strange family. lol

my youngest brother is HEAVY into EDM music....like anything electronicapeople dance to. yea he's one of those ppl, lol
    My other younger brother listens to primarily country music. as do my parents.

I, on the other hand listen to punk rock, posthardcore, metal, hip hop, classic rock.....anything....[/quote]
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the head coach of the New York Giants,”

[/quote]

<U>no he doesn't</U>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I ate crow<U> before</U> we won the SB BTW!</P>[/quote]lol-Dezz gets big creds for the "3rd person" snype!

BIG NEWS: Lt sewed the sb 46 patch on his "new" used Manning Jersey....Finally. It only took me 45 minutes and no pokes.

Bud Light Platinum is the ****! Better taste than regular bud light and 6% alcohol. Anyone concur?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]

Bud Light Platinum is the ****! Better taste than regular bud light and 6% alcohol. Anyone concur?[/quote]

I agree it's better then Bud light, it's better then most of the other light beers, but I wouldn't call it the ****.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"] Bud Light Platinum is the ****! Better taste than regular bud light and 6% alcohol. Anyone concur?[/quote]

I agree it's better then Bud light, it's better then most of the other light beers, but I wouldn't call it the ****.
    [/quote]</P>

The reason LT and Morehead are in such great shape is because we didn't drink the rot gut you guys drink when we were your age.</P>

Hahahaha!!!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

<font color="#008000" size="6">GO CELTICS!!!</font>

<font size="1">Did I just say that? [:|]</font>

+ Reply to Thread