+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;:&quot;}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;:&quo t;}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Tom Coughlin will call the prestigious "RIDERS UP" at the 144th #Belmont on Saturday </span></h6>

</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#008000 size=6>GO CELTICS!!!</FONT>

<FONT size=1>Did I just say that? [:|]</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

So what was the "Go Heat" on facebook?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

So I'm at the Yankees game last night, and they shut down the beer carts in the bleachers a bit early it seemed, so we decided to walk to the mezzanine because tehy sell later. So i grab a beer, and we walk around behind the press boxes to find a good standing area. And as we're behind the press entrances, a small entourage of ushers, and a few cops are walking toward us....between them.....Victor CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!
    He was doing a little interview thing. I dont know if it was on tv, but it was on the jumbotron. Was pretty cool. He was a few feet from me.
    The stadium went pretty nuts for that. They were all doing the chant lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]So I'm at the Yankees game last night, and they shut down the beer carts in the bleachers a bit early it seemed, so we decided to walk to the mezzanine because tehy sell later. So i grab a beer, and we walk around behind the press boxes to find a good standing area. And as we're behind the press entrances, a small entourage of ushers, and a few cops are walking toward us....between them.....Victor CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!
    He was doing a little interview thing. I dont know if it was on tv, but it was on the jumbotron. Was pretty cool. He was a few feet from me.
    The stadium went pretty nuts for that. They were all doing the chant lol[/quote]Well last night was a pretty fast game. Think it was over by 930-940

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]So I'm at the Yankees game last night, and they shut down the beer carts in the bleachers a bit early it seemed, so we decided to walk to the mezzanine because tehy sell later. So i grab a beer, and we walk around behind the press boxes to find a good standing area. And as we're behind the press entrances, a small entourage of ushers, and a few cops are walking toward us....between them.....Victor CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!
    The stadium went pretty nuts for that. They were all doing the chant lol[/quote]Well last night was a pretty fast game. Think it was over by 930-940
    [/quote]</P>

Yea i think we got out of the stadium around 945</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"] Bud Light Platinum is the ****! Better taste than regular bud light and 6% alcohol. Anyone concur?[/quote]

I agree it's better then Bud light, it's better then most of the other light beers, but I wouldn't call it the ****.
    [/quote]</p>

The reason LT and Morehead are in such great shape is because we didn't drink the rot gut you guys drink when we were your age.</p>

Hahahaha!!!</p>[/quote]

when I'm going to drink a lot I usually drink Miller lite (96 calories:P), but when I want to enjoy my beer there is actually a vast collection of beers I've tried that I draw from (over 350 different ones) Allagash White to this day is still one of my favorites and it's not too uncommon either, I generally like most belgian whites.

Right now I have a growler of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA in my fridge straight from the brewery.

I think beers like Miller Light/Bud Light and even Platinum are "rot gut" compared to most of the beers I genuinely enjoy.

that said I kill my stomach liver and general health with the whiskey/vodka/grain alcohol and the other hard stuff I drink :P

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]on a related topic.....I'm going to the Yanks game....see yall mofos later[/quote]dont be blinded by the supa nova.
    [/quote]</P>

it really was a Super Nova last night lol
    best game he's ever pitched definitely.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the
    head coach of the New York Giants,”

I have a man crush on TC. Hell, Iv had a man crush on him. Hes just so goddamn classy
    [/quote]He lost this team long ago. The players do not respond to him..He needs to go...[/quote]Speaking of which, Matt still has some crow to eat regarding Mr. Coughlin.
    [/quote]

<u>no he doesn't</u>

we made it to the NFCC game

I said anything short and he'd be gone

A playoff appearance with just a first round win wouldn't be enough in my eyes...

i always said this team was much more talented than they were playing. 2010's debacle def put coughlin on the edge.

If anything i was 110% right

and i will accept your apology in the morning
    [/quote]
    A. Did you just respond in the third person?
    B. You wanted him to be fired. Remember the Spags Av? I do.And the whole "TC lost the team"bit with mh(he ate crow right after we won the sb by the way) Remember saying Spags really won the superbowl42? Hmmmm? Do ya?

[/quote]

goddamn right i did

dont let my TAGF trolling get in the way of the real convo...

i did think he lost the team but my motto about football is always the same: Its all about getting into the playoffs and then its a new season and anything can happen

and i said that he should be fired if they acheived anything less than making it to the NFCC. It would of been inexcusable. Had he been one an done i would of said he had to go
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm a bit biased I suppose because I've been pirating for as long as I can remember.....</p>

and dont preach to me....i buy music for bands i love</p>

[/quote] minus linkin park, theres no band i love making current music Korn's new **** i can respect trying to evolve in a way, but its not for me[/quote]</p>

the dubstep album?</p>

its unique....only a few songs off that I liked. but youre right....its not for me either.</p>[/quote]

yea i saw them twice in like the past 2 years

saw them at Starland in jersey, one of the best shows i've ever seen

then i caught them in the city in like January and the first half of the show was that techno **** whatever its called

i almost left[/quote]Thats terrible, Cypress Hill's new single from their latest album is a dubstep/techno crap song.* I was THRILLED to see the new video posted from them on fb, when I heard it I wanted to cry, it was so terrible
    [/quote]

cool

two of my favorite bands of all time suck now

way to ruin my day

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]“It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the head coach of the New York Giants,”

I have a man crush on TC. Hell, Iv had a man crush on him. Hes just so goddamn classy
    [/quote]He lost this team long ago. The players do not respond to him..He needs to go...[/quote]Speaking of which, Matt still has some crow to eat regarding Mr. Coughlin.
    [/quote]

<U>no he doesn't</U>

we made it to the NFCC game

I said anything short and he'd be gone

A playoff appearance with just a first round win wouldn't be enough in my eyes...

i always said this team was much more talented than they were playing. 2010's debacle def put coughlin on the edge.

If anything i was 110% right

and i will accept your apology in the morning
    [/quote]
    A. Did you just respond in the third person?
    B. You wanted him to be fired. Remember the Spags Av? I do.And the whole "TC lost the team"bit with mh(he ate crow right after we won the sb by the way) Remember saying Spags really won the superbowl42? Hmmmm? Do ya?

[/quote]</P>

I ate crow<U> before</U> we won the SB BTW!</P>[/quote]lol-Dezz gets big creds for the "3rd person" snype!

BIG NEWS: Lt sewed the sb 46 patch on his "new" used Manning Jersey....Finally. It only took me 45 minutes and no pokes.

Bud Light Platinum is the ****! Better taste than regular bud light and 6% alcohol. Anyone concur?[/quote]
    if ur going bud light, u def go plat

+ Reply to Thread