+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Eli Manning was ranked ONLY #31 on the top 100 players of 2012 voted by the players!</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Look at it this way....He moved up at least 70 places from last year.</P>

Morehead is a "glass half full" kind of guy.</P>

[/quote] after last years list, who the hell cares about it I don't know why anybody would even watch that stupid ****[/quote]</P>

Its a good point.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Anyone ever hear of the band "Animals As Leaders"?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its summer time, u should be stocking up wiht Summer Ale[/quote]</P>

you drink Sam? **** that noise....</P>

</P>

[/quote] best mainstream beer there is Spring and Summer seasonals are my favorite beers - bar none[/quote]</P>

the only one i ever liked was Oktoberfest, so after i realized i liked that, i started drinking OTHER companies' oktoberfests instead. I hate sam</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its summer time, u should be stocking up wiht Summer Ale[/quote]</p>

you drink Sam? **** that noise....</p>

</p>[/quote]I drank summer ale once. Its really good, but I got a hangover from hell the next day and my puke tasted nasty so i havnt tried it since.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Eli Manning was ranked ONLY #31 on the top 100 players of 2012 voted by the players!</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

<u>Look at it this way....He moved up at least 70 places from last year.</u></p>

Morehead is a "glass half full" kind of guy.</p>[/quote]thats actually exactly how i looked at it. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its summer time, u should be stocking up wiht Summer Ale[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote] best mainstream beer there is Spring and Summer seasonals are my favorite beers - bar none[/quote]</p>

the only one i ever liked was Oktoberfest, so after i realized i liked that, i started drinking OTHER companies' oktoberfests instead. I hate sam</p>[/quote]

Summer's actually not bad, but my favorite summer beer so far is probably Whirlwind by Victory

Cherry Wheat also isn't bad from Sam but you can only have one or two before it gets too sweet.

other Sam's I like are Alpine Spring, Cream Stout, Latitude 48,Whitewater.

Utopias is crap...****ing expensive as **** and it just tastes like wine.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</p>[/quote]I drank summer ale once. Its really good, but I got a hangover from hell the next day and my puke tasted nasty so i havnt tried it since.
    [/quote]

there's no other reason? because that doesn't make sense, if you normally drink say miller lite or coors or bud then sam should actually lessen the hangover you get if anything....(and puke generally tastes nasty :P)

if you hate Hangovers drink something that's Nitrogen brewed, they won't give you hang overs (Guinness or Boddingtons for example)

sorry about the size of this picture....but it has to be posted </P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"] Bud Light Platinum is the ****! Better taste than regular bud light and 6% alcohol. Anyone concur?[/quote]

I agree it's better then Bud light, it's better then most of the other light beers, but I wouldn't call it the ****.
    [/quote]</P>

The reason LT and Morehead are in such great shape is because we didn't drink the rot gut you guys drink when we were your age.</P>

Hahahaha!!!</P>[/quote]Very True....I do not partake in consumption of the hard stuff....Listen and respect your elders. lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

*</p>[/quote]I drank summer ale once. Its really* good, but I got a hangover from hell the next day and my puke tasted nasty so i havnt tried it since.
    [/quote]

there's no other reason? because that doesn't make sense, if you normally drink say miller lite or coors or bud then sam should actually lessen the hangover you get if anything....(and puke generally tastes nasty :P)

if you hate Hangovers drink something that's Nitrogen brewed, they won't give you hang overs (Guinness or Boddingtons for example)
    [/quote]Sister in law and her husband brough over some Adams summer ale for mem day. I started drinking one and I was like argghhh, this **** sucks, by the time I finished the bottle, I had my hands on another one. It's an acquired taste. However, I don't think I would drink alot of them.

+ Reply to Thread