+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">NY Times poll: 68% of Americans believe all or most of ObamaCare should be overturned by the Supreme Court. </span></h6>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Whats with all these rappers and athletes wearing these stupid nerd glasses and skin tight pants lately???
    [/quote]</p>

trends and styles change? lol, so?

Would you prefer them to wear baggy jeans for another 20 years? that style was old 15 years ago</p>[/quote]If youre going to sit there and tell me you dont wear jeans that are somewhat baggy, then im inclined to call you a liar.

So now its not cool to be gangster? Its cool to be Urkel? Well I guess its a step in the right direction

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>NY Times poll: 68% of Americans believe all or most of ObamaCare should be overturned by the Supreme Court. </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

may find out as early as this coming Monday.</P>

Fingers crossed for all Americans.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">NY Times poll: 68% of Americans believe all or most of ObamaCare should be overturned by the Supreme Court. </span></h6>[/quote]

Surprising, perhaps the American public is starting to wake up from it's long slumber...took long enough.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>NY Times poll: 68% of Americans believe all or most of ObamaCare should be overturned by the Supreme Court. </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]

Surprising, perhaps the American public is starting to wake up from it's long slumber...took long enough.
    [/quote]</P>

They'll wake up for sure when they federal government goes bankrupt. Lets hope they figure things out before that happens.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Whats with all these rappers and athletes wearing these stupid nerd glasses and skin tight pants lately???
    [/quote]</P>

Would you prefer them to wear baggy jeans for another 20 years? that style was old 15 years ago</P>

[/quote]If youre going to sit there and tell me you dont wear jeans that are somewhat baggy, then im inclined to call you a liar.

So now its not cool to be gangster? Its cool to be Urkel? Well I guess its a step in the right direction

[/quote]</P>

I wear jeans that fit....if that means anything....
    whatever dezz...ppl in the spotlight wanna be trendsetters. let em do so, it doesnt affect me lol</P>

I actually kinda like the style personally, reminds me of the punk movement kinda lol. And in another year when it's normal, I'll credit Kid Cudi with starting the trend. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Would you prefer them to wear baggy jeans for another 20 years? that style was old 15 years ago</p>

[/quote]If youre going to sit there and tell me you dont wear jeans that are somewhat baggy, then im inclined to call you a liar.

[/quote]</p>

I wear jeans that fit....if that means anything....
    whatever dezz...ppl in the spotlight wanna be trendsetters. let em do so, it doesnt affect me lol</p>

<u>I actually kinda like the style personally, </u>reminds me of the punk movement kinda lol. And in another year when it's normal, I'll credit Kid Cudi with starting the trend. </p>[/quote]Of course you do! Any style that has elitest hipster glasses as the main prop is right up your ally. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">NY Times poll: 68% of Americans believe all or most of ObamaCare should be overturned by the Supreme Court. </span></h6>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

They'll wake up for sure when they federal government goes bankrupt. Lets hope they figure things out before that happens.</p>[/quote]

well if they don't figure it out before Novermber 6th (?) it'll be too late so they need to hurry up.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Of course you do! Any style that has elitest hipster glasses as the main prop is right up your ally. lol
    [/quote]</P>

lol did you know that i had glasses similar to that for quite some time? i assume you knew that which is why you made that statement

my last pair of them broke a few months back....i got punched...blindsided in the ****ing temple. they came off, and nobody saw them. I didnt even realize i got hit...i just noticed i couldnt see, and was like wtf....what happened to my glasses?!?!?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the
    head coach of the New York Giants,

I have a man crush on TC. Hell, Iv had a man crush on him. Hes just so goddamn classy
    [/quote]He lost this team long ago. The players do not respond to him..He needs to go...[/quote]Speaking of which, Matt still has some crow to eat regarding Mr. Coughlin.
    [/quote]

<u>no he doesn't</u>

we made it to the NFCC game

I said anything short and he'd be gone

A playoff appearance with just a first round win wouldn't be enough in my eyes...

i always said this team was much more talented than they were playing. 2010's debacle def put coughlin on the edge.

If anything i was 110% right

and i will accept your apology in the morning
    [/quote]
    A. Did you just respond in the third person?
    B. You wanted him to be fired. Remember the Spags Av? I do.And the whole "TC lost the team"bit with mh(he ate crow right after we won the sb by the way) Remember saying Spags really won the superbowl42? Hmmmm? Do ya?

[/quote]

goddamn right i did<u>

dont let my TAGF trolling get in the way of the real convo</u>...

i did think he lost the team but my motto about football is always the same: Its all about getting into the playoffs and then its a new season and anything can happen

and i said that he should be fired if they acheived anything less than making it to the NFCC. It would of been inexcusable. Had he been one an done i would of said he had to go[/quote]Well the trolling definitely spilled into here. lol All you would say is how he lost the team and spags won 07.

"Apologiiiize"

+ Reply to Thread