+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Of course you do! Any style that has elitest hipster glasses as the main prop is right up your ally. lol
    [/quote]</p>

lol did you know that i had glasses similar to that for quite some time? i assume you knew that which is why you made that statement

my last pair of them broke a few months back....i got punched...blindsided in the ****ing temple. they came off, and nobody saw them. I didnt even realize i got hit...i just noticed i couldnt see, and was like wtf....what happened to my glasses?!?!?</p>[/quote]well a drunk elite urkel hipster is bound to get punched in the face[]

What a BEEEE U TIFUL POOL DAY today is. I just fell asleep for at least an hour in one of those gravity chairs. Dog by my side, slight breeze. It doesnt get much better than that.

Yes--the real beers are heavier and you drink less of them, but they are a treat when I do have em. Actually had a couple of coronas for Easter and they were NICE

Obama care : My Opinion: Shows what Obama is concerned with. Keeping alive the only workers that he can tax their earnings heavily. Older people who are on social security are costing him money. He doesn't like that very much. ...so he is going to try and discontinue testing(prostate-most recent one I read about-conmpletely insane) and set up controls that will leading to a younger life expectancy due to reduced healthcare. His objective is to kill those off that are costing him $. Just my opinion. This one's a real gem!

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Obama care : My Opinion: Shows what Obama is concerned with. Keeping alive the only workers that he can tax their earnings heavily. Older people who are on social security are costing him money. He doesn't like that very much. ...so he is going to try and discontinue testing(prostate-most recent one I read about-conmpletely insane) and set up controls that will leading to a younger life expectancy due to reduced healthcare. His objective is to kill those off that are costing him $. Just my opinion. This one's a real gem![/quote]

I don't think he's trying to "kill" anyone, I do KNOW (without a doubt) that when you INCREASE the amount of people in a plan (in this case he's trying to mandate every single US Citizen so that's a substantial increase), and DECREASE the amount you spend on the plan (It was supposed to be saving us money...or at the very least budget neutral..it isn't but that was the claim)

when you do that...it becomes a logical necessity that the "quality" of care is going to go down....when the quality of care goes down it's going to effect senior citizens first...obviously because they need health care the most.

we already do have the best health care in the world (and I know it's not perfect) regardless of what Obama's minions tell you....ours is better then Canada and it's better then Europe (The Netherlands and Sweden are probably a bit better then us but they pay SOOO god damn much for it)

could it use some tweaks? of course...the #1 problem is frivolous lawsuits in my opinion, then #2 problem is the inability to buy your insurance out of state.....but a total overhaul that includes an unconstitutional mandate that all American citizens buy the governments "product" no, that's not what we need.

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    <FONT color=#0000ff>we already do have the best health care in the world (and I know it's not perfect) regardless of what Obama's minions tell you....ours is better then Canada and it's better then Europe (The Netherlands and Sweden are probably a bit better then us but they pay SOOO god damn much for it)
    </FONT>
    could it use some tweaks? of course...the #1 problem is frivolous lawsuits in my opinion, then #2 problem is the inability to buy your insurance out of state.....but a total overhaul that includes an unconstitutional mandate that all American citizens buy the governments "product" no, that's not what we need.
    [/quote]</P>

How dowe know that? How exactly is that proven?</P>

oh, and i agree with the part about the lawsuits. THAT is the only REAL ridiculous sense of entitlement that exists in our culture if you ask me.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Frivolous lawsuits, Yes, agreed.
    Warranted lawsuits that are the result of medical malpractice negligence-these are necessary. A Doctor's actions or lack of actions effect millions of patients and their families for the rest of their lives. We put great faith and responsibility in the hands of those physicians that we choose to take care of us.

Things can go wrong in an operating room, just like they can go wrong anywhere else, but when a Dr demonstrate incompetence and negligence to react properly as they were trained to do, and they don't....that's not ok. The Dr's and their insurance companies must be held accountable in that case.

However NY legislation is working on this topic as well, with a solution that I completely disagree with and feel bad for those who will be left with it. It's called a Miff fund, Medical indemnity Fund. Med Mal in NYS is moving to no longer award large sums of money to patients who have suffered injuries due to a Dr's negligence. If the patients win their case, they will receive 250K and be enrolled in this fund. Any additional award amount will be deposited into the fund. According to the "theory" of the fund--all of your remaining medical needs will be paid for from the fund. Problems are: Fund administrators have the power to deem what is eligible and what is not. You no longer have a choice of Doctors. No Top notch Doctors are going to work for the adjusted wage that the fund pays out. These poor victims will be left with medicare doctors to care for their critically injured loved ones.

Oh and don't worry, the med mal practice attorneys, they still receive their full compensation of the verdict. Which is now a easier verdict to obtain in trial due to the proceeds not being paid directly to the plaintiff, but to a federally controlled fund.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</P>

hey LT...I dont recall if we've discuss thised or not, or if you ever brought it up(I feel like someone mentioned it on here once), but last week I watched "Bigger Stronger, Faster", the documentary exploring steroid use in gyms and athletics.
    It followed the lives of the 3 Bell brothers....coincidentally from Poughkeepsie, and they went to my high school (i had no idea).

IT WAS AN AWESOME DOCUMENTARY, and i recommend it to everyone. Not as a propganda piece or anything, because it's not...but it's just extremely interesting. I don't want to spew information about it, cuz I'd ruin it I'm sure.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm a bit biased I suppose because I've been pirating for as long as I can remember.....</p>

and dont preach to me....i buy music for bands i love</p>

[/quote] minus linkin park, theres no band i love making current music Korn's new **** i can respect trying to evolve in a way, but its not for me[/quote]</p>

the dubstep album?</p>

its unique....only a few songs off that I liked. but youre right....its not for me either.</p>[/quote]

yea i saw them twice in like the past 2 years

saw them at Starland in jersey, one of the best shows i've ever seen

then i caught them in the city in like January and the first half of the show was that techno **** whatever its called

i almost left[/quote]Thats terrible, Cypress Hill's new single from their latest album is a dubstep/techno crap song. I was THRILLED to see the new video posted from them on fb, when I heard it I wanted to cry, it was so terrible
    [/quote]

cool

two of my favorite bands of all time suck now

way to ruin my day[/quote]Im sorry wanna hug it out???

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Eli Manning was ranked ONLY #31 on the top 100 players of 2012 voted by the players!</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

Look at it this way....He moved up at least 70 places from last year.</p>

Morehead is a "glass half full" kind of guy.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I look at it as a jealousy thing.....

Eli led his team to 2 superbowls in5 seasons....most players will never see that...THEY DRINKIN' THAT HATERAID, SON!!!</p>[/quote]I wont lie, I was the biggest Eli doubter and Im so happy that he proved me wrong. I recently got my new Eli jersey and PROUDLY wear it, this is a big step for me, especially being a Defense 1st fan and not ever really being a QB fan at any point in my life.

Now, I LOVE my QB. I wouldnt want any other QB in the NFL and im totally satisfied to have Eli as our QB for the rest of his career

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Eli Manning was ranked ONLY #31 on the top 100 players of 2012 voted by the players!</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

Look at it this way....He moved up at least 70 places from last year.</p>

Morehead is a "glass half full" kind of guy.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I look at it as a jealousy thing.....

Eli led his team to 2 superbowls in5 seasons....most players will never see that...THEY DRINKIN' THAT HATERAID, SON!!!</p>[/quote]I wont lie, I was the biggest Eli doubter and Im so happy that he proved me wrong. I recently got my new Eli jersey and PROUDLY wear it, this is a big step for me, especially being a Defense 1st fan and not ever really being a QB fan at any point in my life.

Now, I LOVE my QB. I wouldnt want any other QB in the NFL and im totally satisfied to have Eli as our QB for the rest of his career

+ Reply to Thread