+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Perfect idea for the summa! The heat can wreak havoc on the headache, but the cool water restores conciousness well. Dont forget to try the platinums....I got mine on ice for later tonite.

I took a few days off for the renovations. Got framing done this am. Gonna have lunch by the pool, take the little guy to see Madagascar 3 at 1:45. Weve been waiting for this one, King Julian is da bomb.

I will fiddle between some workouts, some work, some pool all weekend....Monday, I'll borrow my buddies truck to go get the sheetrock...I should be ready by then.

I feel a great weekend coming up BOYS.

What's Dezz doing this weekend?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]take the little guy to see Madagascar 3 at 1:45. Weve been waiting for this one?[/quote]</P>

"ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!"</P>

I think that was from the 1st one. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]take the little guy to see Madagascar 3 at 1:45. Weve been waiting for this one?[/quote]</p>

"ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!"</p>

I think that was from the 1st one. lol</p>[/quote]lol i loved that.

I'll Have Another, the favorite for the Belmont Stakes with a shot to
    win horse racing's elusive Triple Crown, has been declared out of
    Saturday's race with tendonitis, his trainer said Friday morning.

Doug O'Neill said the Kentucky Derby and The Preakness winner has
    Achilles tendon irritation. He was unsure how the 4-5 Belmont favorite
    suffered the injury.

O'Neill said I'll Have Another may have run his last race while discussing the injury on The Dan Patrick Show radio program.

"Usually these type of injures the (horses) hit themselves or
    hyperextended themselves," O'Neill said. "Maybe he just strained himself
    from training. Just a freakish thing. I'm bummed we're not
    participating. Whoever wins (the Belmont) will be a special horse."

I'll Have Another was attempting to become the first horse to win the
    Triple Crown since Secretariat in 1973. Eleven horses have won the first
    two legs of the Triple Crown since then and have failed to complete the
    feat."

"I have to do what's in the best interest of the horse," O'Neill said.

what a shame...

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB--Hows the new job? Are you connecting via desktop or phone? Good luck with the ponies! Is that this weekend?[/quote]
    </P>

i get on the computer on my break, lunchtime, and when nobody is around lol</P>

</P>

its good though man, can't complain at all.. I got my old job still calling me up for part time work, so things are going good now</P>

</P>

even better tom. Belmont at the OTB a mile from me, then stanley cup, yanks-mets, game 7 heat-celts, and then the night cap with Pacquio fight</P>

</P>

tom is gonna be a good day. Tonight is back massages and THE AVENGERS</P>

going to be good times</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]I'll Have Another, the favorite for the Belmont Stakes with a shot to win horse racing's elusive Triple Crown, has been declared out of Saturday's race with tendonitis, his trainer said Friday morning.

Doug O'Neill said the Kentucky Derby and The Preakness winner has Achilles tendon irritation. He was unsure how the 4-5 Belmont favorite suffered the injury.

O'Neill said I'll Have Another may have run his last race while discussing the injury on The Dan Patrick Show radio program.

"Usually these type of injures the (horses) hit themselves or hyperextended themselves," O'Neill said. "Maybe he just strained himself from training. Just a freakish thing. I'm bummed we're not participating. Whoever wins (the Belmont) will be a special horse."

I'll Have Another was attempting to become the first horse to win the Triple Crown since Secretariat in 1973. Eleven horses have won the first two legs of the Triple Crown since then and have failed to complete the feat."

"I have to do what's in the best interest of the horse," O'Neill said.

what a shame...
    [/quote]</P>

wowwww</P>

</P>

no ****</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Perfect idea for the summa! The heat can wreak havoc on the headache, but the cool water restores conciousness well. Dont forget to try the platinums....I got mine on ice for later tonite.

I took a few days off for the renovations. Got framing done this am. Gonna have lunch by the pool, take the little guy to see Madagascar 3 at 1:45. Weve been waiting for this one, King Julian is da bomb.

I will fiddle between some workouts, some work, some pool all weekend....Monday, I'll borrow my buddies truck to go get the sheetrock...I should be ready by then.

I feel a great weekend coming up BOYS.

What's Dezz doing this weekend?[/quote]Im not sure. The lady is trying drag me to some techno **** event on governors island. Doing my best to avoid that. haha

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Perfect idea for the summa! The heat can wreak havoc on the headache, but the cool water restores conciousness well. Dont forget to try the platinums....I got mine on ice for later tonite. I took a few days off for the renovations. Got framing done this am. Gonna have lunch by the pool, take the little guy to see Madagascar 3 at 1:45. Weve been waiting for this one, King Julian is da bomb. I will fiddle between some workouts, some work, some pool all weekend....Monday, I'll borrow my buddies truck to go get the sheetrock...I should be ready by then. I feel a great weekend coming up BOYS. What's Dezz doing this weekend?[/quote]Im not sure. The lady is trying drag me to some techno **** event on governors island. Doing my best to avoid that. haha
    [/quote]</P>

I just looked it up out of curiousity. FIGMENT? I dont see anything about techno concert thingy....just strange art exhibits or something...idk lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yep~ good stuff

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB--Hows the new job? Are you connecting via desktop or phone? Good luck with the ponies! Is that this weekend?[/quote]
    </P>

i get on the computer on my break, lunchtime, and when nobody is around lol</P>

*</P>

its good though man, can't complain at all.. I got my old job still calling me up for part time work, so things are going good now</P>

*</P>

even better tom. Belmont at the OTB a mile from me, then stanley cup, yanks-mets, game 7 heat-celts, and then the night cap with Pacquio fight</P>

*</P>

tom is gonna be a good day. Tonight is back massages and THE AVENGERS</P>

going to be good times</P>[/quote]Back massage part sounds interesting. Quite the excellent weekend lined up. Congrats on job sucess.

+ Reply to Thread