+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Perfect idea for the summa! The heat can wreak havoc on the headache, but the cool water restores conciousness well. Dont forget to try the platinums....I got mine on ice for later tonite. I took a few days off for the renovations. Got framing done this am. Gonna have lunch by the pool, take the little guy to see Madagascar 3 at 1:45. Weve been waiting for this one, King Julian is da bomb. I will fiddle between some workouts, some work, some pool all weekend....Monday, I'll borrow my buddies truck to go get the sheetrock...I should be ready by then. I feel a great weekend coming up BOYS. What's Dezz doing this weekend?[/quote]Im not sure. The lady is trying drag me to some techno **** event on governors island. Doing my best to avoid that. haha
    [/quote]</P>

I just looked it up out of curiousity. FIGMENT? I dont see anything about techno concert thingy....just strange art exhibits or something...idk lol</P>[/quote]Dezz , I know what you mean, but worst case scenario, roll with it if she drags you to that thing. When she's happy----your happier.Get tonite outa the way and then do what you want Sat.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Perfect idea for the summa! The heat can wreak havoc on the headache, but the cool water restores conciousness well. Dont forget to try the platinums....I got mine on ice for later tonite. I took a few days off for the renovations. Got framing done this am. Gonna have lunch by the pool, take the little guy to see Madagascar 3 at 1:45. Weve been waiting for this one, King Julian is da bomb. I will fiddle between some workouts, some work, some pool all weekend....Monday, I'll borrow my buddies truck to go get the sheetrock...I should be ready by then. I feel a great weekend coming up BOYS. What's Dezz doing this weekend?[/quote]Im not sure. The lady is trying drag me to some techno **** event on governors island. Doing my best to avoid that. haha
    [/quote]</p>

I just looked it up out of curiousity. FIGMENT? I dont see anything about techno concert thingy....just strange art exhibits or something...idk lol</p>[/quote]actually yea now im confused. I know she wanted to go to that but she was talking about benny benasi or whatever. I should pay attention when she speaks more. []

So it looks like a hippy event that turns into a techo event. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml

[quote user="dezzzR"]So it looks like a hippy event that turns into a techo event. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml
    [/quote]What exactly is a techno event? Techno is a music style, right?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]So it looks like a hippy event that turns into a techo event. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml
    [/quote]What exactly is a techno event? Techno is a music style, right?[/quote]hahahaa yea a concert or whatever.

How do you guys deal with job stress??

I'm not talking like "ohh waaahhhh! my job is so stressful! i cant handle it anymore!!"</P>

im talking like...."how exactly did I manage to work with this person for x years and not murder them yet?!? How exactly would i pull it off without being caught?? Oh look! it's 4:30! goin' home time!" </P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

How do you guys deal with job stress??

I'm not talking like "ohh waaahhhh! my job is so stressful! i cant handle it anymore!!"</P>

im talking like...."how exactly did I manage to work with this person for x years and not murder them yet?!? How exactly would i pull it off without being caught?? Oh look! it's 4:30! goin' home time!" </P>

lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Be determined to show them that they can't get to you. be as sweet as pie. It makes *******s feel badly.</P>

Shows that you are better than them.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</p>

hey LT...I dont recall if we've discuss thised or not, or if you ever brought it up(I feel like someone mentioned it on here once), but last week I watched "Bigger Stronger, Faster", the documentary exploring steroid use in gyms and athletics.
    It followed the lives of the 3 Bell brothers....coincidentally from Poughkeepsie, and they went to my high school (i had no idea).

IT WAS AN AWESOME DOCUMENTARY, and i recommend it to everyone. Not as a propganda piece or anything, because it's not...but it's just extremely interesting. I don't want to spew information about it, cuz I'd ruin it I'm sure.</p>

[/quote]Yes, you remember our conversations well, JP. That is an excellent documentary which gives a good view of amatuer powerlifting. Of course, there's drug free and steroid enhanced federations and those guy's chose to do the steroids. If I recall it was very interesting when they interviewed the european dr(scientist) and reported on all the research on the controversey based on their studies of steroids having harmful effects on athletes. It makes you think. There is still not enough concrete evidence that proves to me if I took the stuff that it would not complicate my health at an older age or reduce my life with some issues. Risk vs benefit never added up for me personally, but to each their own. Glad you got to see it. <font color="#0000ff">Do the Bell brother's have any bench press or deadlift gym records from your school</font>?[/quote]</p>

no idea. that's not really a thing in our area. not that I know of anyway.

We're a soccer town....soccer school.
    Handful of my current friends were ranked nationally on our high school soccer team .I think we were ranked 3rd or 4th in the country that year.
    And when my brother was a Junior on the soccer team, they were ranked 9th in the country. </p>[/quote]I have a lot of respect for soccer players. I used to watch these brazilian guys play on my lunch hours when I was in Ridgefield. I don't know how they do what they do with their bodies to hit the ball. The inverted up in the air stuff is amazing, and the moving forward , then cutting backward and shooting thing is wild.[/quote]Psh, soccer is a joke. REAL men play football and hockey not futbol
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"]I'll Have Another, the favorite for the Belmont Stakes with a shot to
    win horse racing's elusive Triple Crown, has been declared out of
    Saturday's race with tendonitis, his trainer said Friday morning.

Doug O'Neill said the Kentucky Derby and The Preakness winner has
    Achilles tendon irritation. He was unsure how the 4-5 Belmont favorite
    suffered the injury.

O'Neill said I'll Have Another may have run his last race while discussing the injury on The Dan Patrick Show radio program.

"Usually these type of injures the (horses) hit themselves or
    hyperextended themselves," O'Neill said. "Maybe he just strained himself
    from training. Just a freakish thing. I'm bummed we're not
    participating. Whoever wins (the Belmont) will be a special horse."

I'll Have Another was attempting to become the first horse to win the
    Triple Crown since Secretariat in 1973. Eleven horses have won the first
    two legs of the Triple Crown since then and have failed to complete the
    feat."

"I have to do what's in the best interest of the horse," O'Neill said.

what a shame...
    [/quote]So next stop is the glue factory??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]So it looks like a hippy event that turns into a techo event. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml
    [/quote]What exactly is a techno event? Techno is a music style, right?[/quote]hahahaa yea a concert or whatever.
    [/quote]Screw that techno fest, bring her here

+ Reply to Thread