+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]The "moral outrage" some posters have over the Deihl thing is a disgrace.[/quote] yeah no doubt this place is infested with idiots[/quote]</p>

MH I like how you used the term "moral outrage", because people get so bent over lapses in judgement, and they start with their holier-than-thou speeches.It's not a situation where a guy is fighting what happened....it was a stupid decision, and he owned up to it. MOVE ALONG!</p>

[/quote]</p>

All of the sudden DD is a "disgrace to the organization"...Get real people. It was a terrible decision and thats not in dispute.</p>

But the hyperbole being used against DD is <u>rediculous</u>. I hate to say it but we've all done it. We've all (because when you're drunk, by definition you have less judgement) had too many drinks and then drove home.</p>

Sorry...I guess we're all disgraces to the Giants fan base.</p>[/quote]ridiculous*

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]The "moral outrage" some posters have over the Deihl thing is a disgrace.[/quote] yeah no doubt this place is infested with idiots[/quote]</P>

MH I like how you used the term "moral outrage", because people get so bent over lapses in judgement, and they start with their holier-than-thou speeches.It's not a situation where a guy is fighting what happened....it was a stupid decision, and he owned up to it. MOVE ALONG!</P>

[/quote]</P>

All of the sudden DD is a "disgrace to the organization"...Get real people. It was a terrible decision and thats not in dispute.</P>

But the hyperbole being used against DD is rediculous. I hate to say it but we've all done it. We've all (because when you're drunk, by definition you have less judgement) had too many drinks and then drove home.</P>

Sorry...I guess we're all disgraces to the Giants fan base.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes, last I checked "being human" is not a reason to be a disgrace.....WHO ARE THESE PPL ?!?!? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

People also don't realize how few drinks it takes to get passed the legal limit.

when eating dinner if I drink 2 or 3 beers with a 3 course meal and then leave afterwards I could theoretically get a DWI.

it's got to be tough, unlike Diehl I'm not getting offered drinks every time I walk into a bar either and I know I still drive home over the limit once or twice every week...

now I feel bad offering him the drink when he walked into the bar to pick up food by me....at least he turned that one down lol.

[quote user="DavenIII"]People also don't realize how few drinks it takes to get passed the legal limit.

when eating dinner if I drink 2 or 3 beers with a 3 course meal and then leave afterwards I could theoretically get a DWI.

it's got to be tough, unlike Diehl I'm not getting offered drinks every time I walk into a bar either and I know I still drive home over the limit once or twice every week...

now I feel bad offering him the drink when he walked into the bar to pick up food by me....at least he turned that one down lol.
    [/quote]</P>

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</P>

I crack myself up! (Yet again)</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">"Everyone
    has made a mistake. Dave Diehl has been a Giant for 10 years, and been
    role model longer than that. He has my full support." - Steve
    Weatherford</span></h6>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok, that was pretty amusing</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>"Everyone has made a mistake. Dave Diehl has been a Giant for 10 years, and been role model longer than that. He has my full support." - Steve Weatherford</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Add Morehead State to the list of supporters.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>"Everyone has made a mistake. Dave Diehl has been a Giant for 10 years, and been role model longer than that. He has my full support." - Steve Weatherford</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

+1</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread