+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</p>

I crack myself up! (Yet again)</p>

[/quote]</p>

ok, that was pretty amusing</p>

[/quote]</p>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</p>[/quote]waaaaay before your time. []

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</P>

I crack myself up! (Yet again)</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok, that was pretty amusing</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</P>

[/quote]waaaaay before your time. []
    [/quote]</P>

It was right after the 09 draft when Daven made the classic comment.."we have the worst WR's in the NFL"</P>

Those were the good old days. So this thread had started but no one had ever heard of it. He and Matt were "hysterical" about the fact that we didn't sell our soul for Braylon Edwards.</P>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</p>

I crack myself up! (Yet again)</p>

[/quote]</p>

ok, that was pretty amusing</p>

[/quote]</p>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was right after the 09 draft when Daven made the classic comment.."we have the worst WR's in the NFL"</p>

Those were the good old days. So this thread had started but no one had ever heard of it. He and Matt were "hysterical" about the fact that we didn't sell our soul for Braylon Edwards.</p>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</p>[/quote]Wow, seemed longer ago.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was right after the 09 draft when Daven made the classic comment.."we have the worst WR's in the NFL"</P>

Those were the good old days. So this thread had started but no one had ever heard of it. He and Matt were "hysterical" about the fact that we didn't sell our soul for Braylon Edwards.</P>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</P>[/quote]

THAT i totally remember. This thread was made a month or 2 before that draft.
    The Braylon arguments were pretty classic.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Wow, seemed longer ago.
    [/quote]</P>

Thats when "Scrappy Doo" became Daven's nickname. Everyone thought that he and I were going to duke it out or something at our first tailgate party.</P>

What they don't understand is that Morehead is a man of love.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats when "Scrappy Doo" became Daven's nickname. Everyone thought that he and I were going to duke it out or something at our first tailgate party.</P>

What they don't understand is that Morehead is a man of manlove.</P>

[/quote]</P>

fixed</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

What they don't understand is that Morehead is a man of manlove.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm aroused.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Gross!</P>

I hate Scrappy Doo. He ruined a perfectly good show.

[quote user="dezzzR"]I hate Scrappy Doo. He ruined a perfectly good show.
    [/quote]</P>

haha</P>

that was one of the cartoons i just never got into as a kid.
    I have a bad memory though, I dont remember what kinds of cartoons i watched. I do remember watching Thundercats, He-Man, Ninja Turtles, and later on, X-Men(which i now have every episode of on my computer lol). my toys of preference were action figures, so that explains that!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I hate Scrappy Doo. He ruined a perfectly good show.
    [/quote]</p>

haha</p>

that was one of the cartoons i just never got into as a kid.
    I have a bad memory though, I dont remember what kinds of cartoons i watched. I do remember watching Thundercats, He-Man, Ninja Turtles, and later on, X-Men(which i now have every episode of on my computer lol). my toys of preference were action figures, so that explains that!</p>[/quote]He-Man (I haaave tha POWAAAA!"), Xmen (i always used to get pissed because they never aired them in order) the amazing spiderman, batman animated series, ren and stimpy, rockos modern life(loved that show), ninja turtles, Gargoles lmao, GIJOE, captain planet, tiny toons, MEGAMAN!!!!

so many more im forgetting.

+ Reply to Thread