+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Psh, soccer is a joke. REAL men play football and hockey not futbol
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha.
    Kase, while I do respect your opinions, I'm going to have to disagree with you here.
    There are very few professional athletes in the big 4 sports who can do what soccer players can endurance wise. So for that, i give them alot of props.
    Even in my best shape as a kid, my younger brother would run circles around me due to soccer player fitness lol</p>[/quote]You know who can probably run circles around most people??

Male gymnists..... Not REAL men, but we all know they like Real Men
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]The "moral outrage" some posters have over the Deihl thing is a disgrace.[/quote] yeah no doubt this place is infested with idiots[/quote]</p>

MH I like how you used the term "moral outrage", because people get so bent over lapses in judgement, and they start with their holier-than-thou speeches.It's not a situation where a guy is fighting what happened....it was a stupid decision, and he owned up to it. MOVE ALONG!</p>

[/quote]</p>

All of the sudden DD is a "disgrace to the organization"...Get real people. It was a terrible decision and thats not in dispute.</p>

But the hyperbole being used against DD is rediculous. I hate to say it but we've all done it. We've all (because when you're drunk, by definition you have less judgement) had too many drinks and then drove home.</p>

Sorry...I guess we're all disgraces to the Giants fan base.</p>[/quote]It IS a joke how so few people with such wealth cant get a cab, limo, or hire one of your boys from the old hood to be your driver/armed body guard/ etc

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">"Everyone
    has made a mistake. Dave Diehl has been a Giant for 10 years, and been
    role model longer than that. He has my full support." - Steve
    Weatherford</span></h6>[/quote]Once again, Thank You NY Jets

Weatherford is the man

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</P>

I crack myself up!* (Yet again)</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok, that was pretty amusing</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago.* It actually might have been before this thread started.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</P>

[/quote]waaaaay before your time. []
    [/quote]</P>

It was right after the 09 draft when Daven made the classic comment.."we have the worst WR's in the NFL"</P>

Those were the good old days. So this thread had started but no one had ever heard of it.* He and Matt were "hysterical" about the fact that we didn't sell our soul for Braylon Edwards.</P>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</P>

[/quote]Wow, seemed longer ago.
    [/quote]</P>

Thats when "Scrappy Doo" became Daven's nickname.* Everyone thought that he and I were going to duke it out or something at our first tailgate party.</P>

What they don't understand is that Morehead is a man of manlove.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm aroused.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Gross!</P>[/quote]LOL

[quote user="JPizzack"]Dezz, do you have PS3?[/quote]yea i mostly use xbox though

Saturday I'm watching video of Diehl at the white house....Sunday he's driving his bmw into 4 parked cars. Arghhh. Personally I give him a pass, that god no one was injured.

I started watching the giants cd last week, "Super Bowl xvli Champions. I'm up to the playoff's part of the season. I'm enjoying it.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Coughlin
    says Martellus Bennett 50/50 to do some work the next few days. <u>Also
    says Travis Beckum's return this season seems reasonable.</u> - From Mike
    Garafolo</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

lmao.
    </p>

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Coughlin says Martellus Bennett 50/50 to do some work the next few days. <U>Also says Travis Beckum's return this season seems reasonable.</U> - From Mike Garafolo</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

lmao.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Why is this funny?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dezz, do you have PS3?[/quote]yea i mostly use xbox though
    [/quote]</P>

I just hooked up my new one last night. Got it for $150(figured I wanted a bluray player, and for that price, why not)
    I just have nothing for it yet lol.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Coughlin says Martellus Bennett 50/50 to do some work the next few days. <u>Also says Travis Beckum's return this season seems reasonable.</u> - From Mike Garafolo</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

lmao.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Why is this funny?</p>[/quote]cause matt despises beckum

+ Reply to Thread