+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-j...Twitter_videos

yea good luck with that....
    [/quote]</P>

well, he's a better runner than a passer. whats wrong with this news exactly? lol</P>

[/quote]This whole experiment will blow up in the Jets faces, ruining both qbs
    [/quote]how can you ruin whats not any good to start with !?!....<FONT color=#ff0000>I'm sure they both be fine qbs one day </FONT>.....[/quote]</P>

Fixed that for ya!</P>[/quote]Ha... yeah thats how I meant it...

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]First of all, everyone needs to stop trying to flatter themselves by saying this is some kind of ploy against the Giants. The Ballard thing is nothing more than a possible great deal for a great 3rd TE for next year...Nothing more, nuthin less....[/quote]

I honestly believe it's incredibly unlikely that that's all this was.
    [/quote] Yeahit was a calculated movewhere all thingswere thought about...the fact that Ballard was a decent player brings justification for the move but it also covers up any underlying motives.....he was a player the Giants wanted to keep and they/ BBknew it....sorry but nothing more nothing less doesn't quite fit but hey the Giants gambled and lost.....I feel bad for Ballard he has to try and fit in with the Pats while sitting out the year a team he played a part in beating in the SB.....whatever.... **** moves all around for him....he wanted to stay a Giant......1/2 mil should help tho[/quote] He will become a much better blocking tight end and would fit in perfectly with our team. If this was done to the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins i would lean toward what everybody is saying. We have far too much to worry about in the AFC. The Giants are much farther in BB's mind than you guys think...[/quote] well its a done deal now it seems like a lot to pay for no play and a maybe....for Ballards sake I hope it all works out he earnedhis shot...

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

well, he's a better runner than a passer. whats wrong with this news exactly? lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

we can only hope =P</P>

[/quote]</P>

I may be in the minority but i think the Tebow deal was a great move by the Jets. You add 10 to 15 plays a game for Tebow and you instantly make that offense more dynamic. And it needs that desperately.</P>

Plus NY is not the kind of market that would clammer for Tebow to start. NY types (like Pizzy) tend to dislike guys like Tebow.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

we can only hope =P</P>

[/quote]</P>

I may be in the minority but i think the Tebow deal was a great move by the Jets. You add 10 to 15 plays a game for Tebow and you instantly make that offense more dynamic. And it needs that desperately.</P>

Plus NY is not the kind of market that would clammer for Tebow to start. NY types (like Pizzy) tend to dislike guys like Tebow.</P>[/quote] gimmicky gadgetry !

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may be in the minority but i think the Tebow deal was a great move by the Jets. You add 10 to 15 plays a game for Tebow and you instantly make that offense more dynamic. And it needs that desperately.

Plus NY is not the kind of market that would clammer for Tebow to start. NY types (like Pizzy) tend to dislike guys like Tebow.</P>

[/quote] gimmicky gadgetry ![/quote]</P>

exactly....
    nah Morehead....i mean i see your point, but that team should not have to work gimmicks to be good with the names they have on that team. Let's first agree that mark sanchez is just bad which is why they arent looking great. Let's next agree that it's poor coaching that is leaving the offense stagnant because they cant handle the egos.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

well, he's a better runner than a passer. whats wrong with this news exactly? lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

we can only hope =P</p>

[/quote]</p>

I may be in the minority but i think the Tebow deal was a great move by the Jets. You add 10 to 15 plays a game for Tebow and you instantly make that offense more dynamic. And it needs that desperately.</p>

Plus NY is not the kind of market that would clammer for Tebow to start. NY types (like Pizzy) tend to dislike guys like Tebow.</p>[/quote]

Are you kidding? the majority of Jets Fans where clamoring for every one of Sanchez's back ups to take over for him every year he's played so far (Including Kellen Clemens) during the regular season, of course NY is the type of market where people clamor for the back up .... no matter who he is...we pretty much invented overacting to a bad game here....it's what we do.

hahaha "invented overreacting" so true!!!
    I personally dont feel that way. I think Dezz is the walking example of that train of thought though hahaha</P>

I don't like Tebow because he's not good, combined with his fundamentalist crap.
    Most backup QBs around the league are better than Tebow, easily...
    crazyhow someone made it into the NFL solely on hype....in the 1st round no less!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

hahaha "invented overreacting" so true!!!
    I personally dont feel that way. I think Dezz is the walking example of that train of thought though hahaha</P>

I don't like Tebow because he's not good, combined with his fundamentalist crap.
    Most backup QBs around the league are better than Tebow, easily...
    crazyhow someone made it into the NFL solely on hype....in the 1st round no less!</P>

[/quote]</P>

You are lying to yourself. You claimed you hated Tebow when he was at UF. And he was certainly good there as a college football player.</P>

Tebow will help the Jets because he offers a change of pace and difficulty gameplanning for opposing defenses.</P>

You are right about one thing......Sanchez is a bad QB.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]You are lying to yourself. You claimed you hated Tebow when he was at UF. And he was certainly good there as a college football player.

Tebow will help the Jets because he offers a change of pace and difficulty gameplanning for opposing defenses.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's very true that i hated Tebow at UF....probably more than I do now....but that was 2 years ago. I can'tdislike him SOLELY for that anymore. Now i just dislike the hype machine around a bad football player</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You are lying to yourself. You claimed you hated Tebow when he was at UF. And he was certainly good there as a college football player.

[/quote]</P>

It's very true that i hated Tebow at UF....probably more than I do now....but that was 2 years ago. I can'tdislike him SOLELY for that anymore. Now i just dislike the hype machine around a bad football player</P>

[/quote]</P>

So we are to expect that you still hate Tebow, but now for completely different reasons.</P>

To me Tebow is what he is. It doesn't inspire hatred it seems to me. </P>

Actually, everybody I love in my life are all crappy football players. My wife can't tackle for ****.</P>

+ Reply to Thread