+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You are lying to yourself. You claimed you hated Tebow when he was at UF. And he was certainly good there as a college football player.

Tebow will help the Jets because he offers a change of pace and difficulty gameplanning for opposing defenses.</P>

You are right about one thing......Sanchez is a bad QB.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's very true that i hated Tebow at UF....probably more than I do now....but that was 2 years ago. I can'tdislike him SOLELY for that anymore. Now i just dislike the hype machine around a bad football player</P>

[/quote]</P>

So we are to expect that you still hate Tebow, but now for completely different reasons.</P>

To me Tebow is what he is. It doesn't inspire hatred it seems to me. </P>

Actually, everybody I love in my life are all crappy football players. My wife can't tackle for ****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, i expect you to believe that my opinions are mine and mine only, and should therefore be regarded as the absolute truth.</P>

=]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

tagf...........is in re-runs</P>

</P>

</P>

morning</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You are lying to yourself. You claimed you hated Tebow when he was at UF. And he was certainly good there as a college football player.

Tebow will help the Jets because he offers a change of pace and difficulty gameplanning for opposing defenses.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's very true that i hated Tebow at UF....probably more than I do now....but that was 2 years ago. I can'tdislike him SOLELY for that anymore. Now i just dislike the hype machine around a bad football player</P>

[/quote]</P>

So we are to expect that you still hate Tebow, but now for completely different reasons.</P>

To me Tebow is what he is. It doesn't inspire hatred it seems to me. </P>

Actually, everybody I love in my life are all crappy football players. My wife can't tackle for ****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, i expect you to believe that my opinions are mine and mine only, and should therefore be regarded as the absolute truth.</P>

=]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I accept that it is the absolute truth that these are your opinions. Wrong of course....buts all yours.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-j...Twitter_videos

yea good luck with that....
    [/quote]</p>

well, he's a better runner than a passer. whats wrong with this news exactly? lol</p>

[/quote]This whole experiment will blow up in the Jets faces, ruining both qbs
    [/quote]</p>

we can only hope =P</p>

[/quote]</p>

I may be in the minority but i think the Tebow deal was a great move by the Jets. You add 10 to 15 plays a game for Tebow and you instantly make that offense more dynamic. And it needs that desperately.</p>

Plus NY is not the kind of market that would clammer for Tebow to start. NY types (like Pizzy) tend to dislike guys like Tebow.</p>[/quote]I like Tebow, I just know the Jets org. is a cess pool. People are making it seem like hes Payton Hillis that can throw. Its going to be very obvious when they are going to run. And most importantly, Jets fans are merciless, and like you just sad, Sanchez is already a pretty bad qb. Theyll be chanting Tebow in no time. Its just one big distraction. I think a 2 qb type of system can work, but not with these two.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

well, he's a better runner than a passer. whats wrong with this news exactly? lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

we can only hope =P</P>

[/quote]</P>

I may be in the minority but i think the Tebow deal was a great move by the Jets. You add 10 to 15 plays a game for Tebow and you instantly make that offense more dynamic. And it needs that desperately.</P>

Plus NY is not the kind of market that would clammer for Tebow to start. NY types (like Pizzy) tend to dislike guys like Tebow.</P>

[/quote]I like Tebow, I just know the Jets org. is a cess pool. People are making it seem like hes Payton Hillis that can throw. Its going to be very obvious when they are going to run. And most importantly, Jets fans are merciless, and like you just sad, Sanchez is already a pretty bad qb. Theyll be chanting Tebow in no time. Its just one big distraction. I think a 2 qb type of system can work, but not with these two.
    [/quote]</P>

I just have a feeling that people are going to be surprised with how big a part of that offense Tebow will be.</P>

First of all, he's friggin awesome on the goal line and on third and short.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

well, he's a better runner than a passer. whats wrong with this news exactly? lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

we can only hope =P</p>

[/quote]</p>

I may be in the minority but i think the Tebow deal was a great move by the Jets. You add 10 to 15 plays a game for Tebow and you instantly make that offense more dynamic. And it needs that desperately.</p>

Plus NY is not the kind of market that would clammer for Tebow to start. NY types (like Pizzy) tend to dislike guys like Tebow.</p>

[/quote]I like Tebow, I just know the Jets org. is a cess pool. People are making it seem like hes Payton Hillis that can throw. Its going to be very obvious when they are going to run. And most importantly, Jets fans are merciless, and like you just sad, Sanchez is already a pretty bad qb. Theyll be chanting Tebow in no time. Its just one big distraction. I think a 2 qb type of system can work, but not with these two.
    [/quote]</p>

I just have a feeling that people are going to be surprised with how big a part of that offense Tebow will be.</p>

First of all, he's friggin awesome on the goal line and on third and short.</p>[/quote]I have no doubt Tebow will be a big part of that offense, especially when Sanchez gets the boot for not being good/consistent.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You are lying to yourself. You claimed you hated Tebow when he was at UF. And he was certainly good there as a college football player.

Tebow will help the Jets because he offers a change of pace and difficulty gameplanning for opposing defenses.</p>

You are right about one thing......Sanchez is a bad QB.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's very true that i hated Tebow at UF....probably more than I do now....but that was 2 years ago. I can'tdislike him SOLELY for that anymore. Now i just dislike the hype machine around a bad football player</p>[/quote]The main reason I like Tebow is because he gets under peoples skin by being the nicest guy he can be, and a superbowl commercial, where everyone thought he was shoving his beliefs down our throats.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

hahaha "invented overreacting" so true!!!
    I personally dont feel that way. I think Dezz is the walking example of that train of thought though hahaha</P>

I don't like Tebow because he's not good, combined with his fundamentalist crap.
    Most backup QBs around the league are better than Tebow, easily...
    crazyhow someone made it into the NFL solely on hype....in the 1st round no less!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

thats pretty ludacris</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You are lying to yourself. You claimed you hated Tebow when he was at UF. And he was certainly good there as a college football player.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]The main reason I like Tebow is because he gets under peoples skin by being the nicest guy he can be, and a superbowl commercial, where everyone thought he was shoving his beliefs down our throats.
    [/quote]</P>

The main reason I like Tebow is because Pizz hates him.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

hahaha "invented overreacting" so true!!!
    I personally dont feel that way. I think Dezz is the walking example of that train of thought though hahaha</P>

I don't like Tebow because he's not good, combined with his fundamentalist crap.
    Most backup QBs around the league are better than Tebow, easily...
    crazyhow someone made it into the NFL solely on hype....in the 1st round no less!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

thats pretty ludacris</P>

[/quote]</P>

it's ludicrous that I dont like someone who is all hype and no talent?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread