made me LOL</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

From the Mike McCarthy thread, in regards to the regular season GB game</p>

[quote user="barran21"]
    Giants 37, Packers 6, Refs 14......
    [/quote]</p>

made me LOL</p>[/quote]Yea I want to go back and rewatch that game. I know we by like 14 points but I remember it seeming a lot closer. I remember Greenbay dropping at least 5-6 passes.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

From the Mike McCarthy thread, in regards to the regular season GB game</P>

[quote user="barran21"]
    [/quote]</P>

made me LOL</P>

[/quote]Yea I want to go back and rewatch that game. I know we by like 14 points but I remember it seeming a lot closer. I remember Greenbay dropping at least 5-6 passes.
    [/quote]</P>

well, we only lost by 3.....the point of that kind of post, is how we gottotally screwed by awful calls, and multiple botched TD callbacks. We got one called back on us, that was clear as day. And GB was given one that wasnt a score. And those were only 2 of the 3 the blownTD plays! Not even talking about all the bad calls yet
    NFL acknowledged that the game was a complete sh*tshow by the refs, and there were alot of missed plays and blown calls.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Dezz, there was an article on guardian.co.uk today that said that if marijuana was legalized in controlled environments like Dutch coffee shops do, thatalcohol consumption would drop 25%, lol</P>

thought you might enjoy that.
    Though, for me.....it would probably only drop abt 5% because I love beer too much to give it up lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

From the Mike McCarthy thread, in regards to the regular season GB game</p>

[quote user="barran21"]
    [/quote]</p>

made me LOL</p>

[/quote]Yea I want to go back and rewatch that game. I know we by like 14 points but I remember it seeming a lot closer. I remember Greenbay dropping at least 5-6 passes.
    [/quote]</p>

well, we only lost by 3.....the point of that kind of post, is how we gottotally screwed by awful calls, and multiple botched TD callbacks. We got one called back on us, that was clear as day. And GB was given one that wasnt a score. And those were only 2 of the 3 the blownTD plays! Not even talking about all the bad calls yet
    NFL acknowledged that the game was a complete sh*tshow by the refs, and there were alot of missed plays and blown calls.</p>[/quote]ohh i was talking about the playoff game. silly me

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The Morehead hate was so bad I just noticed that they locked the thread out.</P>

I think I've proven my point about the "Eli Cultists". Even when I have a little fun at their expense, I am called every name in the book. The list is too long to show here.</P>

In other words, if you express your view that our SB win was a team win, and not the win of a one man team, you are lamb basted by the kooks.</P>

I was actually surprised how bad it was. Sometimes human beings blow.</P>

Without sarcasm, I am truly depressed by it.</P>

[/quote]You were just flat out owned in your own thread. Thats the real reason youre depressed. I even agree with you to an extent about the team winning the sb. Like the Williams fumbled, Blackburns 2 ff and fumble recovery, his 2 ints. There are multiple examples. But Eli was the "key", like you said, he made it all work, especially during the regular season.

It pisses me off were arguing over just how good Eli is, and not how bad The Giants defense was and ways the Giants should fix it.
    [/quote]</P>

Then you have no understanding about what the point was. My problem is not Eli. Eli is a top 5 QB. My problem is that in the mind of the Cultist, if you say anything that they can twist into a threat to Eli's pure greatness, they jump down your throat.</P>

For instance, I mentioned that I thought JPP was one of the best defensive players in the NFL, and this dope buffyblue responds byt telling me to stay on the Eli hate wagon. In his mind, my complimenting JPP, somehow suggests that I think Eli is not the best player on the team. If I say that the defense played well in the playoffs, in thier minds I am saying that Eli isn't the sole reason we won the SB.</P>

I even said that I thought Ben and Eli were at the same level, and then talked about why I thought Ben was a great player. That somehow in their minds is Eli hate even though I just said that Eli was on the same level as a great player in my view.</P>

I mean its nuts the way these people think.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Dezz, there was an article on guardian.co.uk today that said that if marijuana was legalized in controlled environments like Dutch coffee shops do, <u>thatalcohol consumption would drop 25%,</u> lol</p>

Though, for me.....it would probably only drop abt 5% because I love beer too much to give it up lol</p>[/quote]wow, thats a big drop. If the Gov were smart they would legalize it and tax the hell out of it.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The Morehead hate was so bad I just noticed that they locked the thread out.</p>

I think I've proven my point about the "Eli Cultists". Even when I have a little fun at their expense, I am called every name in the book. The list is too long to show here.</p>

In other words, if you express your view that our SB win was a team win, and not the win of a one man team, you are lamb basted by the kooks.</p>

I was actually surprised how bad it was. Sometimes human beings blow.</p>

Without sarcasm, I am truly depressed by it.</p>

[/quote]You were just flat out owned in your own thread. Thats the real reason youre depressed. I even agree with you to an extent about the team winning the sb. Like the Williams fumbled, Blackburns 2 ff and fumble recovery, his 2 ints. There are multiple examples. But Eli was the "key", like you said, he made it all work, especially during the regular season.

It pisses me off were arguing over just how good Eli is, and not how bad The Giants defense was and ways the Giants should fix it.
    [/quote]</p>

Then you have no understanding about what the point was. My problem is not Eli. Eli is a top 5 QB. My problem is that in the mind of the Cultist, if you say anything that they can twist into a threat to Eli's pure greatness, they jump down your throat.</p>

For instance, I mentioned that I thought JPP was one of the best defensive players in the NFL, and this dope buffyblue responds byt telling me to stay on the Eli hate wagon. In his mind, my complimenting JPP, somehow suggests that I think Eli is not the best player on the team. If I say that the defense played well in the playoffs, in thier minds I am saying that Eli isn't the sole reason we won the SB.</p>

I even said that I thought Ben and Eli were at the same level, and then talked about why I thought Ben was a great player. That somehow in their minds is Eli hate even though I just said that Eli was on the same level as a great player in my view.</p>

I mean its nuts the way these people think.</p>[/quote]But saying Eli carried this team doesnt make one a "cultist". Cause I agree with you but I also think "Eli carried this team" most of the time.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Dezz, there was an article on guardian.co.uk today that said that if marijuana was legalized in controlled environments like Dutch coffee shops do, <U>thatalcohol consumption would drop 25%,</U> lol</P>

Though, for me.....it would probably only drop abt 5% because I love beer too much to give it up lol</P>

[/quote]wow, thats a big drop. If the Gov were smart they would legalize it and tax the hell out of it.
    [/quote]</P>

well, it's all an estimate, and that's actually just in England, not here...so whow knows what kind of stats we'd be looking at.

I'm an advocate for legalization. It'd be a revenue generator obviously...drop in bull**** crimes....and most importantly....stoners would no longer have anyhting to talk about, which is a HUGE plus in America.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread