+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]Espn is unbearable during the nba playoffs. Its the only sport they talk about. And now im not sure who I hate more, Stephen A Smith or Skip
    [/quote]</P>

agreed....i ****ing hate basketball....

but come on bro...that's not even a debate. Skip Bayless is the worst person on ESPN by a long shot. I personally find Stephen A. Smith hilarious. it's too bad he's a basketball personalilty lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Espn is unbearable during the nba playoffs. Its the only sport they talk about. And now im not sure who I hate more, Stephen A Smith or Skip
    [/quote]</P>

agreed....i ****ing hate basketball....

but come on bro...that's not even a debate. Skip Bayless is the worst person on ESPN by a long shot. I personally find Stephen A. Smith hilarious. it's too bad he's a basketball personalilty lol</P>[/quote]Basketball blows...speaking of... it's balls hot out there today

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"]Honestly Morehead, I didn't read your newest thread that got locked but you've always (since he was drafted) had a little Eli hate in you, I think you are the type that "accepts" that he's good now...after he's won 2 SB's and put up good numbers for a few years running, so some of the others are annoyed that it took you so long to come around....but that's your prerogative.

[/quote]MH is a known instigator around here, so of course if he says something controversial, hes going to get plenty of blowback
    [/quote]lol, moorehead's thread got locked up? That's awesome, what else can he do during the slow days of summer?

The rear tires on my truck had maybe 10k left on them, no where near an infraction, but I would have ususally replaced them already. I am coming home on 684 last Friday and my tire low pressure siren starts going off on my dash board. I was in the left lane cruising at about 75. I immed.laid off the gas and slowly began making my way toward right lane. Next exit was 1 mile, I deccided to go for it very slowly. I could not feel any shake or hear anything that would indicate a complete blowout. When I finally stopped the tire was downn to the rim. Close call...if I did not have the warning indicator, that could of been a bad one. Not so dangerous as a front tire,, but still.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The rear tires on my truck had maybe 10k left on them, no where near an infraction, but I would have ususally replaced them already. I am coming home on 684 last Friday and my tire low pressure siren starts going off on my dash board. I was in the left lane cruising at about 75. I immed.laid off the gas and slowly began making my way toward right lane. Next exit was 1 mile, I deccided to go for it very slowly. I could not feel any shake or hear anything that would indicate a complete blowout. When I finally stopped the tire was downn to the rim. Close call...if I did not have the warning indicator, that could of been a bad one. Not so dangerous as a front tire,, but still.[/quote]</P>

WHAT?! whoa...thats crazy man....I've had that happen once, but it was a misalignment that almost blew my tire the **** up due to a worn sidewall</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...d-0f2e07d50e8b

coooool now i can own all of you after every game. []

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...d-0f2e07d50e8b

coooool now i can own all of you after every game. []
    [/quote]</P>

you watch Giants games?!?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"]Honestly Morehead, I didn't read your newest thread that got locked but you've always (since he was drafted) had a little Eli hate in you, I think you are the type that "accepts" that he's good now...after he's won 2 SB's and put up good numbers for a few years running, so some of the others are annoyed that it took you so long to come around....but that's your prerogative.

[/quote]</P>

I'm afraid you are "misremembering" Daven. I used to go toe to toe with guys like Izbo and Plaxico25. They were cronic Eli haters. The only time I was down on Eli was the 2010 season.</P>

I was always a big Eli fan. Now I understood what he was good at and also not-so-good at, but thats part of the deal with Eli. I had no illusions.</P>

I did hate the picks in 2010 and what I thought was carelessness with the ball. But thats it.</P>

But this whole Eli thing with other posters started when I started a post where I listed all Eli's strenghths and weeknesses. This was before the 2010 season. There were like 8 positives and maybe 2 negatives. I could not believe the name calling I read in that thread. I figured most posters would say things like.."thats a fair assessment of Eli" or even..."well agree here but disagree here", instead I endure my first experience of the wrath of the Cultists. then all hell broke loose. And I have been on a mission since.</P>

Did I carry it too far? Maybe, maybe not. I tend to dwell on what I think is complete nonsense. But thats Morehead.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"] I figured most posters would say things like.."thats a fair assessment of Eli" or even..."well agree here but disagree here[/quote]

Come on, you know better then that, I don't believe for a second you actually thought you'd get thoughtful and logical discussion going on TAGF.

[quote user="Morehead State"] Did I carry it too far? Maybe, maybe not. I tend to dwell on what I think is complete nonsense. But thats Morehead.[/quote]</p>

</p>

That is Morehead for sure, see now I delight in trying to make sense out of the nonsense....even when it seems (and probably is impossible)
    </p>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"] I figured most posters would say things like.."thats a fair assessment of Eli" or even..."well agree here but disagree here[/quote]

Come on, you know better then that, I don't believe for a second you actually thought you'd get thoughtful and logical discussion going on TAGF.

[quote user="Morehead State"] Did I carry it too far? Maybe, maybe not. I tend to dwell on what I think is complete nonsense. But thats Morehead.[/quote]</P>

</P>

That is Morehead for sure, see now I delight in trying to make sense out of the nonsense....even when it seems (and probably is impossible)
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Regardless... I reject the notion that I've ever been anti-Eli. As I said, I was down on him for his poor 2010 and with the exception for a game here or there (like the Buffalo game 2007) I've been a big Eli supporter. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread