Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Eli &gt; Moorehead</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well, there's something we can all agree on!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Matt, no comment on my "Facebook Friend Remover Recommendation tool" that I posted the other day?! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, no comment on my "Facebook Friend Remover Recommendation tool" that I posted the other day?! lol[/quote]I yahoo, but I don't facebook. Is is accurate that getting "unfriended" would be one of the worst insults on the web?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, no comment on my "Facebook Friend Remover Recommendation tool" that I posted the other day?! lol[/quote]I yahoo, but I don't facebook. Is is accurate that getting "unfriended" would be one of the worst insults on the web?[/quote]</P>

not really...you dont really know when you get unfriended.
    Worst insults on the internet would be........the worst insults you can think of, just me telling you over the internet =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

just read this on yahoo, thought it was pretty awesome</P>

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...6774--nfl.html</P>

I see now that Roanoke posted it in the daily thread earlier, but this is my first time seeing it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

No Daven. A "Cultist" is not someone who loves Eli unconditionally. Thats just an Eli fan. It like me an Phil Simms. A Cultist is someone who considers anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of Eli, an "Eli hater".</P>

So if I think he's a very good QB, even a great QB, but point out any flaws or suggest that there are other QB's who are better, then I am damned to rot in "Eli hater hell".</P>

[/quote]

Ahh, but that's just TAGF over reacting you know that, the same people calling you a hater now will be calling for his head next season after his next 4 interception game.

I've called you a hater before but always in jest, you are a "giants" supporter and your have your views on Eli which are reasonable...as always they are your opinions and as usual you can back them up...I think you have always looked at him through some pessimistic sun-glasses...but I don't blame you, it's been a wild ride with him and everyone has been REALLY high and REALLY low on him at times...you like to keep an even keel, so you've tried to keep some people in check so it comes off looking like you don't support him, but I know you do MH...so at least there's that
    [/quote]</P>

Its funny too. I've been on this board for 5 years and was never considered anti-Eli at all until last year. </P>

But really it was never a huge problem I had with Eli. He is who he is. Warts and all. Now he's stepped up his game big time this past season. It was those damned Cultists that drive me nuts. If you make ANY critisicm of Eli they come crawling out of the woodwork. Now they mention me (directly or indirectly) any time they mention Eli's name. Getting a tad ugly actually and it pisses me right off.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Eli &gt; Moorehead</P>

[/quote]</P>

Maybe so, but you know you love Moorehead more than Eli.</P>

And thats all that really matters....isn't it?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, no comment on my "Facebook Friend Remover Recommendation tool" that I posted the other day?! lol[/quote]I yahoo, but I don't facebook. Is is accurate that getting "unfriended" would be one of the worst insults on the web?[/quote]</P>

Worst insults on the internet would be........the worst insults you can think of, just me telling you over the internet =P</P>[/quote]lol.

The humidity is as thick as a louisiana bayou today. I feel like I'm on the set of true blood out there today.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Worst insults on the internet would be........the worst insults you can think of, just me telling you over the internet =P</P>

[/quote]lol. The humidity is as thick as a louisiana bayou today. I feel like I'm on the set of true blood out there today.[/quote]</P>

Yes, the heat is exhausting this week, and the humidity is torture!! You can cut the air with a knife!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

No Daven. A "Cultist" is not someone who loves Eli unconditionally. Thats just an Eli fan. It like me an Phil Simms. A Cultist is someone who considers anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of Eli, an "Eli hater".</p>

So if I think he's a very good QB, even a great QB, but point out any flaws or suggest that there are other QB's who are better, then I am damned to rot in "Eli hater hell".</p>

[/quote]

Ahh, but that's just TAGF over reacting you know that, the same people calling you a hater now will be calling for his head next season after his next 4 interception game.

I've called you a hater before but always in jest, you are a "giants" supporter and your have your views on Eli which are reasonable...as always they are your opinions and as usual you can back them up...I think you have always looked at him through some pessimistic sun-glasses...but I don't blame you, it's been a wild ride with him and everyone has been REALLY high and REALLY low on him at times...you like to keep an even keel, so you've tried to keep some people in check so it comes off looking like you don't support him, but I know you do MH...so at least there's that
    [/quote]</p>

Its funny too. I've been on this board for 5 years and was never considered anti-Eli at all until last year. </p>

But really it was never a huge problem I had with Eli. He is who he is. Warts and all. Now he's stepped up his game big time this past season. It was those damned Cultists that drive me nuts. If you make ANY critisicm of Eli they come crawling out of the woodwork. Now they mention me (directly or indirectly) any time they mention Eli's name. Getting a tad ugly actually and it pisses me right off.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Eli &gt; Moorehead</p>

[/quote]</p>

<u>Maybe so, but you know you love Moorehead more than Eli.</u></p>

And thats all that really matters....isn't it?</p>[/quote]Eli has given me two Lombardis. Mh gives me daily headaches.

Molly had a growth removed from top of her right shoulder yesterday. When I picked her up the incision was close to 6" long. She's got the cone around her neck to prevent her from biting.

The growth itself was not 6" but it radiated and the doc wanted to get it all out and all the edges. It has been sent to pathology for testing. Molly's only 5 yrs old, fingers crossed.

We had a long night last night, Molly needed help navigating around with the cone and getting up on our bed. She was whimpering in the middle of the night 3 or 4 times and needed LT to let her know it was ok. I kicked the wife out last night, because I needed the room to care for my girl. It's a super king bed, but I thought it was a good excuse. I get truer and deeper love from the dog anyway. lol.

Our 8 yr old was very upset when I first got the dog home. The sight of the stitches was alot for him to handle. Everyone's good now. I started molly on her pain meds at 7:30 this am and she is resting comfortably by my side now.

Pathology results in 5-10 days

+ Reply to Thread