+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, no comment on my "Facebook Friend Remover Recommendation tool" that I posted the other day?! lol[/quote]I yahoo, but I don't facebook. Is is accurate that getting "unfriended" would be one of the worst insults on the web?[/quote]</P>

not really...you dont really know when you get unfriended.
    Worst insults on the internet would be........the worst insults you can think of, just me telling you over the internet =P</P>

[/quote]lol. The humidity is as thick as a louisiana bayou today. I feel like I'm on the set of true blood out there today.[/quote]</P>

Yes, the heat is exhausting this week, and the humidity is torture!! You can cut the air with a knife!!</P>[/quote]The east coast humidity is what makes it nasty.

I couldn't help it last night, while I was resting with Molly jersey shore and snooki and jwow was on. I can't believe that show is sucessfull. Does every single guido do steroids now?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Molly had a growth removed from top of her right shoulder yesterday. When I picked her up the incision was close to 6" long. She's got the cone around her neck to prevent her from biting. The growth itself was not 6" but it radiated and the doc wanted to get it all out and all the edges. It has been sent to pathology for testing. Molly's only 5 yrs old, fingers crossed. We had a long night last night, Molly needed help navigating around with the cone and getting up on our bed. She was whimpering in the middle of the night 3 or 4 times and needed LT to let her know it was ok. I kicked the wife out last night, because I needed the room to care for my girl. It's a super king bed, but I thought it was a good excuse. I get truer and deeper love from the dog anyway. lol. Our 8 yr old was very upset when I first got the dog home. The sight of the stitches was alot for him to handle. Everyone's good now. I started molly on her pain meds at 7:30 this am and she is resting comfortably by my side now. Pathology results in 5-10 days[/quote]</P>

ugh...sorry man...i hate to hear stuff like this. but clearly i can relate since my molly is going through some rough health problems lately.
    I wish your Molly good health and a long life!! =P</P>

My Molly dislocated her shoulder again about a month ago, but it was not as bad as the previous time. She still limps alot, but she doesnt appear to be in as much pain as she was over the winter, not whimpering I guess.
    I'm going to visit next Thursday for a week! Better than seeing my dog on ****ing Skype, ugh....
    Just sucks that I have to spend a week with my father and step mom. the.worst....
    at least i'll have 2 brothers, and 4 cousins as a buffer lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Molly had a growth removed from top of her right shoulder yesterday. When I picked her up the incision was close to 6" long. She's got the cone around her neck to prevent her from biting. The growth itself was not 6" but it radiated and the doc wanted to get it all out and all the edges. It has been sent to pathology for testing. Molly's only 5 yrs old, fingers crossed. We had a long night last night, Molly needed help navigating around with the cone and getting up on our bed. She was whimpering in the middle of the night 3 or 4 times and needed LT to let her know it was ok. I kicked the wife out last night, because I needed the room to care for my girl. It's a super king bed, but I thought it was a good excuse. I get truer and deeper love from the dog anyway. lol. Our 8 yr old was very upset when I first got the dog home. The sight of the stitches was alot for him to handle. Everyone's good now. I started molly on her pain meds at 7:30 this am and she is resting comfortably by my side now. Pathology results in 5-10 days[/quote]</P>

ugh...sorry man...i hate to hear stuff like this. but clearly i can relate since my molly is going through some rough health problems lately.
    I wish your Molly good health and a long life!! =P</P>

My Molly dislocated her shoulder again about a month ago, but it was not as bad as the previous time. She still limps alot, but she doesnt appear to be in as much pain as she was over the winter, not whimpering I guess.
    I'm going to visit next Thursday for a week! Better than seeing my dog on ****ing Skype, ugh....
    Just sucks that I have to spend a week with my father and step mom. the.worst....
    at least i'll have 2 brothers, and 4 cousins as a buffer lol</P>[/quote]Thanks JP. All we can do is hope for the best. She's such a gorgeous animal, of course I want her to live forever.

I hope Mollys shoulder holds up. Enjoy seeing her next week less the parents. You should have some nice weather down there.

Did Mollys joint issues originate from Lyme?

All-Pro

hey all the humidity has been bad up here also...makes it hard to breath... I have to pace myself...I keep the AC running non stop so when I get home the place is nice and cool....Sorry about your dog LT hope all turns out ok ...

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Thanks JP. All we can do is hope for the best. She's such a gorgeous animal, of course I want her to live forever. I hope Mollys shoulder holds up. Enjoy seeing her next week less the parents. You should have some nice weather down there. Did Mollys joint issues originate from Lyme?[/quote]</P>

bull mastiffs have a tendency to develop bone issues. In Molly's case it's a degenerative bone disease they thing. Lyme didnt cause it, that i know.
    However, we are just grateful that it wasnt bone cancer.....cuz, if you wanna see something horrifying, so do an image search of what bone cancer does to bones.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"]hey all the humidity has been bad up here also...makes it hard to breath... I have to pace myself...I keep the AC running non stop so when I get home the place is nice and cool....Sorry about your dog LT hope all turns out ok ...[/quote]</P>

yea man....going outside kinda sucks the air right out of your lungs. its awful</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"]hey all the humidity has been bad up here also...makes it hard to breath... I have to pace myself...I keep the AC running non stop so when I get home the place is nice and cool....Sorry about your dog LT hope all turns out ok ...[/quote]</P>

yea man....going outside kinda sucks the air right out of your lungs. its awful</P>[/quote]yeah this project I'm doing is at least inside I keep it closed up when it gets to hot in there I just leave.... hey have fun on your visit JP !

Matt and Lando are bitter big time about Lebron's win on FB.</P>

As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Molly had a growth removed from top of her right shoulder yesterday. When I picked her up the incision was close to 6" long. She's got the cone around her neck to prevent her from biting.

The growth itself was not 6" but it radiated and the doc wanted to get it all out and all the edges. It has been sent to pathology for testing. Molly's only 5 yrs old, fingers crossed.

We had a long night last night, Molly needed help navigating around with the cone and getting up on our bed. She was whimpering in the middle of the night 3 or 4 times and needed LT to let her know it was ok. I kicked the wife out last night, because I needed the room to care for my girl. It's a super king bed, but I thought it was a good excuse. I get truer and deeper love from the dog anyway. lol.

Our 8 yr old was very upset when I first got the dog home. The sight of the stitches was alot for him to handle. Everyone's good now. I started molly on her pain meds at 7:30 this am and she is resting comfortably by my side now.

Pathology results in 5-10 days[/quote]Hope she feels better LT.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt and Lando are bitter big time about Lebron's win on FB.</p>

<u>As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</u></p>[/quote]I really dont think most people care. I wonder how the ratings compare to recent years. No one I knew was interested in this years NBA championship.

+ Reply to Thread