+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</P>

</P>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar? <font color="#0000ff">I dont get it.....</font></p>

And they betrayed me by trading away Bobby Murcer.
    <font color="#0000ff">I'm aware of your reasoning. And it's ridiculous. I have never in my time heard a "real" fan completely abandon their team, and become a fan of the other side of one of the greatest rivalries in sports history, over a trade, or team decision...
    In fact, It's one of the most ridiuclous things I've ever heard of unless of course you were a 9 year old...</font></p>

[/quote][/quote]</p>

Thats actually about how old I was.</p>[/quote]Children rarely make rational decisions.

Unrelated, did you guys see what those middle school kids did to that poor old bus lady? Bunch of punks.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar? <FONT color=#0000ff>I dont get it.....</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I'm aware of your reasoning. And it's ridiculous. I have never in my time heard a "real" fan completely abandon their team, and become a fan of the other side of one of the greatest rivalries in sports history, over a trade, or team decision...
    In fact, It's one of the most ridiuclous things I've ever heard of unless of course you were a 9 year old...</FONT></P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

Thats actually about how old I was.</P>

[/quote]</P>

doesnt matter....its still ridiculous lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</P>

</P>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </P>

[/quote]</P>

huh?
    I assume that isn't named at me since i have literally no idea what youre even referring to lol
    HOWEVER , I'm interested in finding out!! haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

This photo made me laugh, haha</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar? <FONT color=#0000ff>I dont get it.....</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I'm aware of your reasoning. And it's ridiculous. I have never in my time heard a "real" fan completely abandon their team, and become a fan of the other side of one of the greatest rivalries in sports history, over a trade, or team decision...
    In fact, It's one of the most ridiuclous things I've ever heard of unless of course you were a 9 year old...</FONT></P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

Thats actually about how old I was.</P>

[/quote]</P>

doesnt matter....its still ridiculous lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

You're absolutely right. I was carzy to root for the Yankees whenI was a little kid. No excuse.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

This photo made me laugh, haha</p>

</p>[/quote]I have those sneakers will smiths wearing.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</p>

</p>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </p>[/quote]someone in here reported a fellow thread member?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]someone in here reported a fellow thread member?
    [/quote]</P>

seems like a **** move if that's true...
    or even if it's just some random person. i could never bring myself to do that, knowing the **** we all say in here....lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]someone in here reported a fellow thread member?
    [/quote]</P>

seems like a **** move if that's true...
    or even if it's just some random person. i could never bring myself to do that, knowing the **** we all say in here....lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

What Matt is cleverly doing here is complaining about me. </P>

I was at an all day funeral event on Monday and came home to a day long Morehead hate fest. Which since I was away all day, did nothing to contribute to. So yes, I am sick of that **** on TGAF.</P>

So I complained about it.</P>

So I hope your happy Matt. Nice ****ing job.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread