+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</P>

</P>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </P>

[/quote]someone in here reported a fellow thread member?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

nooo not a fellow thread member</P>

</P>

theny they would be outed</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</p>

</p>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </p>

[/quote]</p>

seems like a **** move if that's true...
    or even if it's just some random person. i could never bring myself to do that, knowing the **** we all say in here....lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

What Matt is cleverly doing here is complaining about me. </p>

I was at an all day funeral event on Monday and came home to a day long Morehead hate fest. Which since I was away all day, did nothing to contribute to. So yes, I am sick of that **** on TGAF.</p>

So I complained about it.</p>

So I hope your happy Matt. Nice ****ing job.</p>[/quote]You reap what you sew. Youre a smart man, you knew full well that thread was going to cause people to rage.lol Your whole opening post called out the"Eli cultists". Did you really expect anything less??

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</P>

</P>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </P>

[/quote]</P>

seems like a **** move if that's true...
    or even if it's just some random person. i could never bring myself to do that, knowing the **** we all say in here....lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

What Matt is cleverly doing here is complaining about me. </P>

I was at an all day funeral event on Monday and came home to a day long Morehead hate fest. Which since I was away all day, did nothing to contribute to. So yes, I am sick of that **** on TGAF.</P>

So I complained about it.</P>

So I hope your happy Matt. Nice ****ing job.</P>

[/quote]You reap what you sew. Youre a smart man, you knew full well that thread was going to cause people to rage.lol Your whole opening post called out the"Eli cultists". Did you really expect anything less??
    [/quote]</P>

Started way before that Dezz. I started a thread two years ago listing all of Eli's attributes, good and bad. Almost all were good.</P>

I never faced that much name calling in my life. This crap has gone on for two years. Yes Dezz..I provoke. I make fun of people, including myself. Life is too short. this wasn't good natured ribbing which I invite any time. </P>

So I take exception when it goes beyond that. I do by confronting those posters directly. Mod C showed up and warned a couple of these guys to stop or be banned. One guys basically dared him to ban him. It gets ugly here and were supposed to be having fun talking about the Giants.</P>

I didn't ask anyone to be banned and I posted openly that I don't want anyone banned. I just think guys need to be reminded that you gotta keep the really negative crap out of here.</P>

I have never once been warned by a Mod about my actions or comments to another poster. Never once.</P>

So on Monday I was away at a funeral and was looking for a little pleasant diversion on the MB and read a bunch of ugly crap about me. I had had enough.I apologize for nothing.</P>

I thought this stuff was supposed to be confidential here so I'm a bit confused.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="lawl"]In NYC for a week. Must see stuff? Must eat places? Bars? Etc.[/quote]
    </P>

depends what your dough is like and what you are into</P>[/quote]

Money shouldn't be a limitation. When it comes to food, as long as it isn't overly expensive then work is paying for it anyway.

land tonight at like 9, flight got delayed 2 hours.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="lawl"]In NYC for a week. Must see stuff? Must eat places? Bars? Etc.[/quote]
    </P>

depends what your dough is like and what you are into</P>

[/quote] Money shouldn't be a limitation. When it comes to food, as long as it isn't overly expensive then work is paying for it anyway. land tonight at like 9, flight got delayed 2 hours.[/quote]</P>

Don't go to Steve's, near the stadium. You'll smell like soy sauce for weeks.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]</P>

You've established a reputation for yourself among TAGF posters then, it seems like. I wouldnt say I'm shocked. We're all opinionated people. CLEARLY you have opinions about me. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]</P>

You've established a reputation for yourself among TAGF posters then, it seems like. I wouldnt say I'm shocked. We're all opinionated people. CLEARLY you have opinions about me. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

My reputation is just fine in TAGF.</P>

There are always these new guys who come and go that takes shots at me. But I'm friends with most of the long standing posters.</P>

Guys like FBomb, Roanoke and Rosie.</P>

I forgot to put on deodorant today. Dont make the same mistake, I staaank.

this storm is nuts. its like night time out

[quote user="dezzzR"]I forgot to put on deodorant today. Dont make the same mistake, I staaank.
    [/quote]</P>

lmao....best randomly ridiculous thing I read today...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread