+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/...Oqcmzsl0lwhXbM

Mets/Jets.....whats the difference. maybe another sweep will shut him up. doubt it.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]this storm is nuts. its like night time out
    [/quote]

Bright as noon time in Hackensack...was pretty dark a couple hours ago though.

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/...Oqcmzsl0lwhXbM

Mets/Jets.....whats the difference. maybe another sweep will shut him up. doubt it.

[/quote]</P>

ugh....why do ppl make such a big deal about the subway series? Of course i hear Yankee fans talk **** about it too...but The Mets fans treat it like the ****in world series....like if they take the season series, theyre the best in the biz or something...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</P>

</P>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </P>

[/quote]someone in here reported a fellow thread member?
    [/quote]</P>

seems like a **** move if that's true...
    or even if it's just some random person. i could never bring myself to do that, knowing the **** we all say in here....lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

What Matt is cleverly doing here is complaining about me. </P>

I was at an all day funeral event on Monday and came home to a day long Morehead hate fest. Which since I was away all day, did nothing to contribute to. So yes, I am sick of that **** on TGAF.</P>

So I complained about it.</P>

So I hope your happy Matt. Nice ****ing job.</P>

[/quote]You reap what you sew. Youre a smart man, you knew full well that thread was going to cause people to rage.lol Your whole opening post called out the"Eli cultists". Did you really expect anything less??
    [/quote]</P>

Started way before that Dezz. I started a thread two years ago listing all of Eli's attributes, good and bad. Almost all were good.</P>

I never faced that much name calling in my life. This crap has gone on for two years. Yes Dezz..I provoke. I make fun of people, including myself. Life is too short. this wasn't good natured ribbing which I invite any time. </P>

So I take exception when it goes beyond that. I do by confronting those posters directly. Mod C showed up and warned a couple of these guys to stop or be banned. One guys basically dared him to ban him. It gets ugly here and were supposed to be having fun talking about the Giants.</P>

I didn't ask anyone to be banned and I posted openly that I don't want anyone banned. I just think guys need to be reminded that you gotta keep the really negative crap out of here.</P>

I have never once been warned by a Mod about my actions or comments to another poster. Never once.</P>

So on Monday I was away at a funeral and was looking for a little pleasant diversion on the MB and read a bunch of ugly crap about me. I had had enough.I apologize for nothing.</P>

I thought this stuff was supposed to be confidential here so I'm a bit confused.</P>

</P>

[/quote]That afternoon or early evening I actually took the time to write a pm to DH basically wondering when it became alright to call out posters and name call.....it was right after he called MH a dirty animal.....This poster was namecalling andprovoking people tomeet up and fight He done this in three or four threads that he started....</P>

Honestly Matt it was out of control and I almost said something to you on facebook...I never sent the pm to DH becausehe was in the thread andseeing it happen....Imo the place got out of control for a few days then Mod C caught up to the stuff and cleaned it up DH also set the guy strait toward the end of themess....</P>

MH sometimes its hard to tell where you are coming from...like if you are fooling or being serious not...not everybody gets sarcasm and you don't use red orany of theemoticons so your going to get taken wrong sometimes....not busting your balls just saying....</P>

Cleveland , October 7, 2012 Sounds like a good choice.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im not mentioning names, but does somebody need some french cries with the WHINE-ekin</P>

</P>

i am disappointed in any of you that report things, we get away wtih murder in here </P>

[/quote]</P>

or even if it's just some random person. i could never bring myself to do that, knowing the **** we all say in here....lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was at an all day funeral event on Monday and came home to a day long Morehead hate fest. Which since I was away all day, did nothing to contribute to. So yes, I am sick of that **** on TGAF.</P>

[/quote]You reap what you sew. Youre a smart man, you knew full well that thread was going to cause people to rage.lol Your whole opening post called out the"Eli cultists". Did you really expect anything less??
    [/quote]</P>

Started way before that Dezz. I started a thread two years ago listing all of Eli's attributes, good and bad. Almost all were good.</P>

I never faced that much name calling in my life. This crap has gone on for two years. Yes Dezz..I provoke. I make fun of people, including myself. Life is too short. this wasn't good natured ribbing which I invite any time. </P>

So I take exception when it goes beyond that. I do by confronting those posters directly. Mod C showed up and warned a couple of these guys to stop or be banned. One guys basically dared him to ban him. It gets ugly here and were supposed to be having fun talking about the Giants.</P>

I didn't ask anyone to be banned and I posted openly that I don't want anyone banned. I just think guys need to be reminded that you gotta keep the really negative crap out of here.</P>

I have never once been warned by a Mod about my actions or comments to another poster. Never once.</P>

So on Monday I was away at a funeral and was looking for a little pleasant diversion on the MB and read a bunch of ugly crap about me. I had had enough.I apologize for nothing.</P>

I thought this stuff was supposed to be confidential here so I'm a bit confused.</P>

</P>

[/quote]That afternoon or early evening I actually took the time to write a pm to DH basically wondering when it became alright to call out posters and name call.....it was right after he called MH a dirty animal.....This poster was namecalling andprovoking people tomeet up and fight He done this in three or four threads that he started....</P>

Honestly Matt it was out of control and I almost said something to you on facebook...I never sent the pm to DH becausehe was in the thread andseeing it happen....Imo the place got out of control for a few days then Mod C caught up to the stuff and cleaned it up DH also set the guy strait toward the end of themess....</P>

MH sometimes its hard to tell where you are coming from...like if you are fooling or being serious not...not everybody gets sarcasm and you don't use red orany of theemoticons so your going to get taken wrong sometimes....not busting your balls just saying....</P>

[/quote]</P>

I appreciate that Byron. Yes I know that Morehead is any aquired taste. I guess I sometimes assume that people completely understand my intent.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was at an all day funeral event on Monday and came home to a day long Morehead hate fest.* Which since I was away all day, did nothing to contribute to.* So yes, I am sick of that **** on TGAF.</P>

So I hope your happy Matt.* Nice ****ing job.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Started way before that Dezz.** I started a thread two years ago listing all of Eli's attributes, good and bad.* Almost all were good.</P>

I never faced that much name calling in my life.* This crap has gone on for two years.* Yes Dezz..I provoke. I make fun of people, including myself.* Life is too short.* this wasn't good natured ribbing which I invite any time.* </P>

So I take exception when it goes beyond that.* I do by confronting those posters directly.* Mod C showed up and warned a couple of these guys to stop or be banned.* One guys basically dared him to ban him.* It gets ugly here and were supposed to be having fun talking about the Giants.</P>

I didn't ask anyone to be banned and I posted openly that I don't want anyone banned.* I just think guys need to be reminded that you gotta keep the really negative crap out of here.</P>

I have never once been warned by a Mod about my actions or comments to another poster.* Never once.</P>

So on Monday I was away at a funeral and was looking for a little pleasant diversion on the MB and read a bunch of ugly crap about me.* I had had enough.***I apologize for nothing.</P>

*</P>

[/quote]That afternoon or early evening I actually took the time to write a pm to DH basically wondering when it became alright to call out posters and name call.....it was right after he called MH* a dirty animal.....This poster was name*calling and*provoking people to*meet up and fight He done this in three or four threads that he started....</P>

Honestly Matt it was out of control and I almost said something to you on facebook...I never sent the pm to DH because*he was in the thread and*seeing it happen....Imo the place got out of control for a few days then Mod C caught up to the stuff and cleaned it up DH also set the guy strait toward the end of the*mess....</P>

MH sometimes its hard to tell where you are coming from...*like if you are fooling or being serious not...not everybody gets sarcasm and you don't use red or*any of the*emoticons so your going to get taken wrong sometimes*....not busting your balls just saying....</P>

[/quote]</P>

I appreciate that Byron.* Yes I know that Morehead is any aquired taste.* I guess I sometimes assume that people completely understand my intent.</P>[/quote]Just so there is no confusion, i think that i speak for everyone, even "Bad MH" is loved in this thread....My Sympathies go out..

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was at an all day funeral event on Monday and came home to a day long Morehead hate fest.* Which since I was away all day, did nothing to contribute to.* So yes, I am sick of that **** on TGAF.</P>

So I hope your happy Matt.* Nice ****ing job.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Started way before that Dezz.** I started a thread two years ago listing all of Eli's attributes, good and bad.* Almost all were good.</P>

I never faced that much name calling in my life.* This crap has gone on for two years.* Yes Dezz..I provoke. I make fun of people, including myself.* Life is too short.* this wasn't good natured ribbing which I invite any time.* </P>

So I take exception when it goes beyond that.* I do by confronting those posters directly.* Mod C showed up and warned a couple of these guys to stop or be banned.* One guys basically dared him to ban him.* It gets ugly here and were supposed to be having fun talking about the Giants.</P>

I didn't ask anyone to be banned and I posted openly that I don't want anyone banned.* I just think guys need to be reminded that you gotta keep the really negative crap out of here.</P>

I have never once been warned by a Mod about my actions or comments to another poster.* Never once.</P>

So on Monday I was away at a funeral and was looking for a little pleasant diversion on the MB and read a bunch of ugly crap about me.* I had had enough.***I apologize for nothing.</P>

*</P>

[/quote]That afternoon or early evening I actually took the time to write a pm to DH basically wondering when it became alright to call out posters and name call.....it was right after he called MH* a dirty animal.....This poster was name*calling and*provoking people to*meet up and fight He done this in three or four threads that he started....</P>

Honestly Matt it was out of control and I almost said something to you on facebook...I never sent the pm to DH because*he was in the thread and*seeing it happen....Imo the place got out of control for a few days then Mod C caught up to the stuff and cleaned it up DH also set the guy strait toward the end of the*mess....</P>

MH sometimes its hard to tell where you are coming from...*like if you are fooling or being serious not...not everybody gets sarcasm and you don't use red or*any of the*emoticons so your going to get taken wrong sometimes*....not busting your balls just saying....</P>

[/quote]</P>

I appreciate that Byron.* Yes I know that Morehead is any aquired taste.* I guess I sometimes assume that people completely understand my intent.</P>[/quote]Just so there is no confusion, i think that i speak for everyone, even "Bad MH" is loved in this thread....My Sympathies go out..[/quote]Hey Pats!

MH , I think its been said before, not everyone knows how to take you. It hard for you to see because you are on the inside. I can appreciate the fact that you think other's understand your intent. Let's not forget this is a message board and how ambigious the english language is. Not taking anything away from your usual coarsness, but if these people were to sit at a table with you at a get together, they would get a much clearer picture, other than what is perceived from a message board, about who MH is.

Know this....We love ya, don't change a thing...not that you would anyway. LOL

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I appreciate that Byron. Yes I know that Morehead is any aquired taste. I guess I sometimes assume that people completely understand my intent.</P>[/quote] well the ones that are new to the board or what not.. I know I screw up sometimes and read things wrong and then go off....that stuff the other day was bull**** and shouldn't be tolarated at all...Your a good guy we all know that here... I meant no harm here....

Well I love my Thee thread MB buddies.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread