+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]By the way Morehead, remember when you said there are no good looking girls who bowl, this team just won the youth world championships.

Not only that but one of the 4 members on that girls team is the daughter of the alley owner I've known all my life (like he used to baby sit me kind of stuff) they just beat Singapore over in Bangkok.

It's actually the first time team USA won both the boys and girls division.

[/quote]</P>

If you add up all their averages...does it get into triple figures?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

okay so we're def doing the Browns game for THEE game right?</P>

</P>

What about fantasy, whose in this year?</P>

</P>

I know Byron, Me, Daven, Blondie, Lando, and Pappy are definites.</P>

</P>

Shock and awe is out, infact i may just give up my mod powers by life time banning him if he comes in here again.</P>

</P>

What about the rest? Kase? LT? Pats?</P>

[/quote]WOW, I thought I would have been a given.

Of course Im down, and Im down for whatever game is gonna be THEE Game this year. I know Im never around anymore, but anything relating to FF or THEE Game, hit me up on facebook, im friends with all of you guys on there and since im working crazy hours 65-80hrs per week I cant really come on here much and any time I get hit up on fb I get a notification on my phone
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

yea i figured u were, just making sure</P>

</P>

I think we figured Cleveland cuz it should be an easy ticket and is around the time we normally go</P>

</P>

its funny u say ur never around, because im never around and anytime i come here i see posts from you. I thought you've been around alot more</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]By the way Morehead, remember when you said there are no good looking girls who bowl, this team just won the youth world championships.

Not only that but one of the 4 members on that girls team is the daughter of the alley owner I've known all my life (like he used to baby sit me kind of stuff) they just beat Singapore over in Bangkok.

[/quote]</p>

If you add up all their averages...does it get into triple figures?</p>[/quote]

The one all the way to the right is one of my friends daughters, she's 21...I don't know the ages of the others but they are all probably around the same age.

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]80% is 'scamming' the system? I HIGHLY doubt that, no matter what your buddy says. [/quote]

Well he's the only one with the experience and first hand knowledge I know, so I'm gonna go ahead and believe him, sorry.

I mean it is what I already thought anyhow he pretty much just confirmed it, I obviously think those 2 people that need it out of 10 deserve to get it...we just need to fix the system so the majority of the people who NEED it get it and the people that don't, don't get it, cause right now the system is broken and it wastes more money then it uses for good, if the Government taxes the public to raise 10 billion dollars for social programs....around 8 billion dollars of that would be better spent being burnt for warmth for the homeless then what it's used for now.....that's a ****ing broken system.

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]

That's the kind of comment that makes me disappointed with America right now Kase, do you really think I'm angry about this plan for myself?
    [/quote]Yes I do, 100%
    [/quote]

Well you are 100% wrong then, really this doesn't change much of anything for me, I pay a lot for ****ty insurance already through my company, that's what I'll likely end up doing later....

(actually there is a way this could be better for me I'm looking into it, I think I can just pay the fine which is less then what I currently pay for health care and not have any healthcare until something goes wrong, then when it goes wrong decide I want in and since they can't deny me for pre-existing conditions I'll be able to acquire insurance only when I need it and drop it when I don't)

the problem with "Obamacare" is that it's bad for EVERYONE it's bad for our country, it taxes the middle class, it forces people who REALLY can't afford insurance to buy it anyhow no matter what and it HEAVILY cuts Medicare and adds a ****ing TRILLION to our deficit.

it's all bad in the long run Kase there is no good that can come from this.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

If you add up all their averages...does it get into triple figures?</p>[/quote]

All their averages are in triple digits, most are over 200 but I'm assuming you meant age, in that case....it's probably close.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

about shock n awe - yea he didn't pay</p>

</p>

and i don't think he got locked up, just another lie like: I got stopped at the border without a passport, i lost my job, i got arrested, check is in the mail...</p>

</p>

screw that</p>

</p>

okay so:</p>

1. Me</p>

2. Blondie</p>

3. Lando</p>

4. Pappy</p>

5. Byron</p>

6. Lawl</p>

7. Daven</p>

8. LT???</p>

9. SHARICK???</p>

10. KASE???</p>

11. PATS???</p>

12/ any suggestions?</p>

</p>

<u>who else am i forgetting</u></p>[/quote][].......lol

okay so we are just waiting on LT to see if hes in for fantasy and we have one opening - any suggestions of people that will actually put a roster in every week?</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

okay so we are just waiting on LT to see if hes in for fantasy and we have one opening - any suggestions of people that will actually put a roster in every week?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Maybe pizz will pull his tampon out</P>

</P>

"I DONT LIKE ALL THE YELLING"</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

okay so we are just waiting on LT to see if hes in for fantasy and we have one opening - any suggestions of people that will actually put a roster in every week?</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Maybe pizz will pull his tampon out</p>

</p>

"I DONT LIKE ALL THE YELLING"</p>[/quote]you guys take that **** way to serious.

+ Reply to Thread