+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]WARE BLOWS!!![/quote]

Well that sucks then since he's the most reliable back on our team right now at this point, hopefully Wilson turns out to be a beast otherwise we are in some serious trouble.
    [/quote]</p>

pretty much. I think we'll see the return of the 3-Headed-Beast this year.....since you know AB isn't gonna play more than 10 games. Ware/Wilson/Scott</p>[/quote]A beast?! Ware is an adorable little chinchilla.
    He isnt what you thought he was Georgia boyee

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Well that sucks then since he's the most reliable back on our team right now at this point, hopefully Wilson turns out to be a beast otherwise we are in some serious trouble.
    [/quote]</P>

pretty much. I think we'll see the return of the 3-Headed-Beast this year.....since you know AB isn't gonna play more than 10 games. Ware/Wilson/Scott</P>

[/quote]A beast?! Ware is an adorable little chinchilla.
    [/quote]</P>

i mean the 3-RB run game, you dumbass....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

pretty much. I think we'll see the return of the 3-Headed-Beast this year.....since you know AB isn't gonna play more than 10 games. Ware/Wilson/Scott</p>

[/quote]A beast?! Ware is an adorable little chinchilla.
    [/quote]</p>

i mean the 3-RB run game, you dumbass....</p>[/quote]Maybe a three headed Maltese.

Has anyone seen "Ted" yet?? I've wanted to see it pretty bad ever since i saw the trailer back in like March....
    Everyone i know who saw it said it was the funniest **** theyve seen since The Hangover came to theaters. I'm goign to see it tonight, but someone just said they didnt find it funny at all &gt;.&lt;
    like, wtf....how can some ppl say how amazing, and then someone else say complete opposite!?! wtf is wrong with ppl?? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Has anyone seen "Ted" yet?? I've wanted to see it pretty bad ever since i saw the trailer back in like March....
    Everyone i know who saw it said it was the funniest **** theyve seen since The Hangover came to theaters. I'm goign to see it tonight, but someone just said they didnt find it funny at all &gt;.&lt;
    like, wtf....how can some ppl say how amazing, and then someone else say complete opposite!?! wtf is wrong with ppl?? lol[/quote]it looks ok. nothing spectacular. Big fan of family guy and american dad though.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Has anyone seen "Ted" yet?? I've wanted to see it pretty bad ever since i saw the trailer back in like March....
    like, wtf....how can some ppl say how amazing, and then someone else say complete opposite!?! wtf is wrong with ppl?? lol[/quote]it looks ok. nothing spectacular. Big fan of family guy and american dad though.
    [/quote]</P>

if youre a big fan of those, and might agree with methat Wahlberg makes pretty damn good movies....i think you'd like it....hahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Has anyone seen "Ted" yet?? I've wanted to see it pretty bad ever since i saw the trailer back in like March....
    [/quote]</p>

if youre a big fan of those, and might agree with methat Wahlberg makes pretty damn good movies....i think you'd like it....hahaha</p>[/quote]Yea, hes alright. That new movie Contraband was good. And of course "Maybe, maybe not, maybe **** yaself." is classic.

Think Ill wait for it to come out on dvd.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

if youre a big fan of those, and might agree with methat Wahlberg makes pretty damn good movies....i think you'd like it....hahaha</P>

[/quote]Yea, hes alright. That new movie Contraband was good. And of course "Maybe, maybe not, maybe **** yaself." is classic.

Think Ill wait for it to come out on dvd.
    [/quote]</P>

yea Contraband was pretty cool, I agree. I didn't like the whole in between part where tehy are at that drug guys hideout or whatever....seemed like they just NEEDED to have it for the story, but it was lame. I liked all the smuggling and plot twist stuff.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

okay so we are just waiting on LT to see if hes in for fantasy and we have one opening - any suggestions of people that will actually put a roster in every week?</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Maybe pizz will pull his tampon out</p>

</p>

"I DONT LIKE ALL THE YELLING"</p>[/quote]you guys take that **** way to serious.
    [/quote]

It's just in the moment, the **** doesn't stay with us, I can be threatening to rip Matt's larynx out for some move he did or didn't make or vote with me on...but if he calls me up to go out to the bar 5 minutes later well be all buddy buddy immediately.
    [/quote]Totally true.

Me and Daven could be going at each other all day, week, month long, but when I actually see him in person its all love. We have a special bond in 'THEE Thread'
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

okay so we're def doing the Browns game for THEE game right?</p>

</p>

What about fantasy, whose in this year?</p>

</p>

I know Byron, Me, Daven, Blondie, Lando, and Pappy are definites.</p>

</p>

Shock and awe is out, infact i may just give up my mod powers by life time banning him if he comes in here again.</p>

</p>

What about the rest? Kase? LT? Pats?</p>

[/quote]WOW, I thought I would have been a given.

Of course Im down, and Im down for whatever game is gonna be THEE Game this year. I know Im never around anymore, but anything relating to FF or THEE Game, hit me up on facebook, im friends with all of you guys on there and since im working crazy hours 65-80hrs per week I cant really come on here much and any time I get hit up on fb I get a notification on my phone
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

yea i figured u were, just making sure</p>

</p>

I think we figured Cleveland cuz it should be an easy ticket and is around the time we normally go</p>

</p>

its funny u say ur never around, because im never around and anytime i come here i see posts from you. I thought you've been around alot more</p>[/quote]Well I stop by and flood the board with posts, its not a daily occurance like in the past, or when im not working.

Im down for the Cleveland Steamer game, just let me know where u guys are sitting and we'll try to take over a whole section
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread