+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]WARE BLOWS!!![/quote]

Well that sucks then since he's the most reliable back on our team right now at this point, hopefully Wilson turns out to be a beast otherwise we are in some serious trouble.
    [/quote]</p>

pretty much. I think we'll see the return of the 3-Headed-Beast this year.....since you know AB isn't gonna play more than 10 games. Ware/Wilson/Scott</p>

[/quote]LMAO, if anything the '3 headed beast' would consist of AB/Wilson/DaRell

Only thing Ware is gonna do at Giants stadium is pick up trash and collect ticket stubs
    [/quote]

all the Ware hate....what the heck he's still a NYG you should want him to do well...it's almost like you want me to be wrong more then you want the Giants RB's to succeed.
    [/quote]you mean like how all you guys want Beckum to do so well??? HAAA!
    [/quote]</p>

Sorry, guys...I don't get it....
    the "3-headed-beast" comment just meant a change to the run game. I dont ****ing care WHO it is. How are you all not embarassed how bad our run game was last year?! Bradshaw is not reliable, we don't have Jacobs, you all hate Ware, and we have 2 unproven guys on the roster. I mean, we're not in a good scenario, but it's anyone's ball at this point. I would think that most of you would WANT Ware to excell in whatever role he's given, considering he's been on the team basically as long as Bradshaw.</p>[/quote]I think Wilson and Bradshaw are going to tear it up. If Bradshaw can stay healthy for most of the season, the Giants will be fine. Im way more worried and embarrassed how bad our secondary was. They gave up over 1000 more yards than the dreaded 09 defense. But hey, we won the superbowl......

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Bradshaw is not reliable, we don't have Jacobs, you all hate Ware, and we have 2 unproven guys on the roster. I mean, we're not in a good scenario[/quote]

This is basically exactly what I was saying about our receivers a few years back, I've learned from that mistake, I'm actually excited about our running game this year, I can't wait to see what Ware/Da'Rell/Wilson can do, I already know what AB can do and it's ok...I hope he improves and can maybe stay healthy the whole year.
    [/quote]</P>

I love AB.....but even HE knows that he is incapable of staying healthy....he got very frustrated about it, during an interview around the superbowl. its just kind of a part of who he is....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Bradshaw is not reliable, we don't have Jacobs, you all hate Ware, and we have 2 unproven guys on the roster. I mean, we're not in a good scenario[/quote]

This is basically exactly what I was saying about our receivers a few years back, I've learned from that mistake, I'm actually excited about our running game this year, I can't wait to see what Ware/Da'Rell/Wilson can do, I already know what AB can do and it's ok...I hope he improves and can maybe stay healthy the whole year.
    [/quote]</p>

I love AB.....but even HE knows that he is incapable of staying healthy....he got very frustrated about it, during an interview around the superbowl. its just kind of a part of who he is....</p>[/quote]

His health is only one factor though, his running game is not really that impressive yet either it needs to improve even if he can stay healthy...and we all know what happened to Jacobs when he tried to stay healthy.

That said I honestly DO hope Bradshaw gets better and stays healthy, I don't care who our RB is anymore I don't have a favorite...I just don't want it to be all on Eli and the Receivers....you can only swing that for so long.

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

okay so we're def doing the Browns game for THEE game right?</p>

*</p>

What about fantasy, whose in this year?</p>

*</p>

I know Byron, Me, Daven, Blondie, Lando, and Pappy are definites.</p>

*</p>

Shock and awe is out, infact i may just give up my mod powers by life time banning him if he comes in here again.</p>

*</p>

What about the rest? Kase? LT? Pats?</p>

[/quote]WOW, I thought I would have been a given.

Of course Im down, and Im down for whatever game is gonna be THEE Game this year.* I know Im never around anymore, but anything relating to FF or THEE Game, hit me up on facebook, im friends with all of you guys on there and since im working crazy hours 65-80hrs per week I cant really come on here much and any time I get hit up on fb I get a notification on my phone
    [/quote]</p>

*</p>

yea i figured u were, just making sure</p>

*</p>

I think we figured Cleveland cuz it should be an easy ticket and is around the time we normally go</p>

*</p>

its funny u say ur never around, because im never around and anytime i come here i see posts from you. I thought you've been around alot more</p>[/quote]Well I stop by and flood the board with posts, its not a daily occurance like in the past, or when im not working.

Im down for the Cleveland Steamer game, just let me know where u guys are sitting and we'll try to take over a whole section
    [/quote] You guys will be surprised to find out that Cleveland is actually a pretty good team. I don't think i need to tell you about a certain Linebacker they have named D. Jackson. If you guys do not account for him, you will not be running the ball that day..What do we have so far? 3 votes for Flex???[/quote]

I'm in for flex... 4pt qb tds

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm back *****es.....whats the good word?[/quote]</P>

</P>

that we think your not manly enough to be in the fantasy league this year</P>

[/quote]</P>

psssh...never finished worse than 4th in that league....chumps!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

#23 in your programs, #1 in your hearts[/quote]</P>

fixed that for you</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

did u just give yourself a number?</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

okay so we're def doing the Browns game for THEE game right?</P>

</P>

What about fantasy, whose in this year?</P>

</P>

I know Byron, Me, Daven, Blondie, Lando, and Pappy are definites.</P>

</P>

Shock and awe is out, infact i may just give up my mod powers by life time banning him if he comes in here again.</P>

</P>

What about the rest? Kase? LT? Pats?</P>

[/quote]WOW, I thought I would have been a given.

Of course Im down, and Im down for whatever game is gonna be THEE Game this year. I know Im never around anymore, but anything relating to FF or THEE Game, hit me up on facebook, im friends with all of you guys on there and since im working crazy hours 65-80hrs per week I cant really come on here much and any time I get hit up on fb I get a notification on my phone
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

yea i figured u were, just making sure</P>

</P>

I think we figured Cleveland cuz it should be an easy ticket and is around the time we normally go</P>

</P>

its funny u say ur never around, because im never around and anytime i come here i see posts from you. I thought you've been around alot more</P>

[/quote]Well I stop by and flood the board with posts, its not a daily occurance like in the past, or when im not working.

Im down for the Cleveland Steamer game, just let me know where u guys are sitting and we'll try to take over a whole section
    [/quote] You guys will be surprised to find out that Cleveland is actually a pretty good team. I don't think i need to tell you about a certain Linebacker they have named D. Jackson. If you guys do not account for him, you will not be running the ball that day..What do we have so far? 3 votes for Flex???[/quote] I'm in for flex... 4pt qb tds[/quote]</P>

</P>

haven't been keeping track at all.. i'll get it all together next week</P>

</P>

we should vote on flex or not first though because my QB TD point vote will change depending on that outcome</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm back *****es.....whats the good word?[/quote]</p>

</p>

that we think your not manly enough to be in the fantasy league this year</p>

[/quote]</p>

psssh...never finished worse than 4th in that league....chumps!</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

#23 in your programs, #1 in your hearts[/quote]
    </p>

fixed that for you</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

did u just give yourself a number?</p>[/quote]hahaha. MJ.

Happy bday pipizz

[quote user="dezzzR"]Happy bday pipizz
    [/quote]</P>

thank you.
    hard to believe I've lived this long.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

yea, I was always #23, after the Greatest of All Time, MJ....

or #15....just my own number lol</P>

the quote is from The Replacements....but if you dont know that, you suck at life!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread