pizz.....what the hells going on here?? lmao
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

PIZZ-DUSKY!!!!</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]

pizz.....what the hells going on here?? lmao
    [/quote]Very Nice composite decking at that house.

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft='{"tn":":"}'>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2,"tn":":"}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Plaxico Burress was just on WFAN Sports Radio and he said: "Eli is arguably the best quarterback in football right now." Looks like someone wants another chance with the Giants... Plax was never the guy that was nice just to be nice...</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

true but Plax was never a guy that did complain about Eli, how could he? Eli fed him like stockton to malone</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]i cant see what you posted, bud...[/quote]

Is that what your lawyer instructed you to say? yeah you are right, that's probably the best course of action.
    [/quote]lol
    the picture youre trying to take advantage of two little boys while wearing a* "I would cuddle you so hard" t shirt.
    [/quote]The shirt does lend itself to the response given. haha.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]i cant see what you posted, bud...[/quote]

Is that what your lawyer instructed you to say? yeah you are right, that's probably the best course of action.
    [/quote]lol
    the picture youre trying to take advantage of two little boys while wearing a "I would cuddle you so hard" t shirt.
    [/quote]</P>

lol I just saw it on my lunch break. hahaha, yea thats awful</P>

those are my cousin's kids. they were doing this thing, i forget what it's called, when you make the farting noise on someone. one pic on of them was doing that to my forearm, the other one is unfortunately of them trying to do it on my stomach. unknown to them im extremely ticklish, and almost knocked both of them out with involuntary twitches lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft='{"tn":":"}'>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2,"tn":":"}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Plaxico Burress was just on WFAN Sports Radio and he said: "Eli is arguably the best quarterback in football right now." Looks like someone wants another chance with the Giants... Plax was never the guy that was nice just to be nice...</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

true but Plax was never a guy that did complain about Eli, how could he? Eli fed him like stockton to malone</P>

[/quote]</P>

true. nice of him to say it to the media though lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Very Nice composite decking at that house.[/quote]</P>

lol, yea thats my dads house. its gorgeous. he actually rents it believe it or not, but will most likely buy it outright by the end of the year.
    What happened was, my stepmom was offered a position at a nuclear power plant, with pay they couldnt turn down, and offered to move them free of charge, and pay a year of her rent at a house in this RIDICULOUS gated community. my dad can do his job wherever, so they moved, and he'll buy the house soon he says.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]lol
    the picture youre trying to take advantage of two little boys while wearing a "I would cuddle you so hard" t shirt.
    [/quote]</p>

lol I just saw it on my lunch break. hahaha, yea thats awful</p>

those are my cousin's kids. they were doing this thing, i forget what it's called, when you make the farting noise on someone. one pic on of them was doing that to my forearm, the other one is unfortunately of them trying to do it on my stomach. unknown to them im extremely ticklish, and almost knocked both of them out with involuntary twitches lol</p>[/quote]The shirt makes the picture lol

What up Shwaggs??? We Doing Flex or what??
    Add a Gem Mint Eli Manning Card to the bag of goods..Oh and a autographed card of sme bum named Amukamukamaka...lol.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]lol
    [/quote]</P>

lol I just saw it on my lunch break. hahaha, yea thats awful</P>

those are my cousin's kids. they were doing this thing, i forget what it's called, when you make the farting noise on someone. one pic on of them was doing that to my forearm, the other one is unfortunately of them trying to do it on my stomach. unknown to them im extremely ticklish, and almost knocked both of them out with involuntary twitches lol</P>

[/quote]The shirt makes the picture lol
    [/quote]</P>

yea makes it super awkward lmao.</P>

dude, that shirt gets me alot of free drinks at the bars believe it or not lol.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread