+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"]Price and we usually want to set up THEE Game to be one we think we will win for a better time, you know cause people are coming from all over we want a win, don't want em going home disappointed.

Me and Matt and the NJ people are all pretty close to the stadium most of us go to multiple games every year so it's not a huge disappointment when we go and lose, when you fly from utah and end up watching a losing game I would imagine it sucks.
    [/quote]
    I don't care what game as long as I get to:
    1. Go to Steve's and get soy poisoning
    2. See my Lando. (and hopefully Melissa)[/quote]

Definitely have to go to this Argentinian steak house I went to couple Weeks ago if you're looking for a good meal.

Also, i.got ya back in tagf

Im totally down for any game this year. The Browns game is perfect for me, the tickets will probably be a little cheaper and easier to get in bulk so we can take over a section.

Let me know for sure so I can take off that weekend
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"]Breaking Bad Sunday at 10! Cant Wait!
    [/quote]Cant wait to see what THIS guy does

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Breaking Bad Sunday at 10! Cant Wait!

[/quote]
    Isn't that one of the bad guys in Beverly Hills Cop?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Breaking Bad Sunday at 10! Cant Wait!

[/quote]
    Isn't that one of the bad guys in Beverly Hills Cop?

FYI, my ridiculous streak of attending Giants games where we won was ended at the Green Bay game with LT, so rest assured, now that the inevitable loss is out of the way, the streak will start anew!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]FYI, my ridiculous streak of attending Giants games where we won was ended at the Green Bay game with LT, so rest assured, now that the inevitable loss is out of the way, the streak will start anew!!![/quote]
    The last time I was at a Giants game and they lost was December of 1989, against Philly. Coldest I ever was in my life. It was the famous Randall Cunningham 90 yard punt game.
    But I admit there was a long streak where I was broke and couldn't afford to go to the games.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]FYI, my ridiculous streak of attending Giants games where we won was ended at the Green Bay game with LT, so rest assured, now that the inevitable loss is out of the way, the streak will start anew!!![/quote] The last time I was at a Giants game and they lost was December of 1989, against Philly. Coldest I ever was in my life. It was the famous Randall Cunningham 90 yard punt game. But I admit there was a long streak where I was broke and couldn't afford to go to the games.[/quote]</P>

Same for me....I went to a game a LOOOONG time ago with my dad in the early 90s, but I was kinda broke until like 07 when I started going regularly.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]FYI, my ridiculous streak of attending Giants games where we won was ended at the Green Bay game with LT, so rest assured, now that the inevitable loss is out of the way, the streak will start anew!!![/quote] The last time I was at a Giants game and they lost was December of 1989, against Philly. Coldest I ever was in my life. It was the famous Randall Cunningham 90 yard punt game. But I admit there was a long streak where I was broke and couldn't afford to go to the games.[/quote]</P>

Same for me....I went to a game a LOOOONG time ago with my dad in the early 90s, but I was kinda broke until like 07 when I started going regularly.</P>[/quote]
    I really don't know how most fans can afford to go to games. It costs a friggin fortune. Coming back from Disney, I can relate it to that. People save up for years to go to Disney. But thats only once in a while. Guys who go to games several times a year are making a huge financial sacrifice.
    A Dad with three sons would drop a grand on one game.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Same for me....I went to a game a LOOOONG time ago with my dad in the early 90s, but I was kinda broke until like 07 when I started going regularly.</P>

[/quote] I really don't know how most fans can afford to go to games. It costs a friggin fortune. Coming back from Disney, I can relate it to that. People save up for years to go to Disney. But thats only once in a while. Guys who go to games several times a year are making a huge financial sacrifice. A Dad with three sons would drop a grand on one game.[/quote]</P>

My mom saved for5 years to bring my brothers and I to disney world. I was just about to turn 18, so I didn't really wanna go....but in my head I started to figure out how much it was actually going to cost her, and it would have been heartbreaking to her if I didnt go after how hard she tried to do this for us. Her 2nd job went right to her disney money
    My mom was poor(my parents divorced when i was in like 4th grade)...I mean REALLY poor. I got a job at circuit city when I was 18, and I made almost double what she was making because i was straight commission back then.
    My mom is the greatest goddamn woman alive.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread