+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Can you imagine you and I in a car for 20 hours? A hole would be torn in the universe.[/quote]

The arguing thing isn't just me, it's my whole family, trust me I'm remembering it fondly....but I'm sure it was absolute hell at times.

we would be bad, my family was probably worse though....and the universe is still doing ok...you know, besides the rapid expansion and the inevitable entropy....:P
    [/quote]</P>

SCIENCE!!!!!</P>[/quote]
    Morehead and Scrappy locked in a car for 20 hours would not only tear a hole in the universe, but it would create a black hole so dense, that it would fall through a worm hole and create new dimentions never imagined by Einstien.
    Get well soon 80.

But I would enjoy every minute of it.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]Florida is huge. getting to the FLA border is still a long *** way from Orlando, Tampa and especially Miami or Naples.[/quote]

Tell me about it, we had 4 families to visit while we were down there every year,

Homestead/Tallahassee/Orlando/Ocala.

Homestead is right above the keys, Tallahassee is right past the boarder, Orlando was in the middle, you'd think we'd go Tallahasse--&gt;Ocala---&gt;Orlando---&gt;Homestead then come home...that would be bad enough, but nope it was usually Orlando Ocala Tallahasse then Homestead....so much driving...lol.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]But I would enjoy every minute of it.[/quote]

In the other dimension Americans would be an informed public and would make good decisions...it would be wonderful

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Florida is huge. getting to the FLA border is still a long *** way from Orlando, Tampa and especially Miami or Naples.[/quote]

Tell me about it, we had 4 families to visit while we were down there every year,

Homestead/Tallahassee/Orlando/Ocala.

Homestead is right above the keys, Tallahassee is right past the boarder, Orlando was in the middle, you'd think we'd go Tallahasse--&gt;Ocala---&gt;Orlando---&gt;Homestead then come home...that would be bad enough, but nope it was usually Orlando Ocala Tallahasse then Homestead....so much driving...lol.

[/quote]
    I can't think of 4 Florida cities further way from each other.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"]I believe this is the plan he's talking about.

Disney Offer

he's probably neglecting to mention the travel...but car travel is probably the way he goes, say 3 tanks of gas each way so add another 50x6=300$ still you are looking at around 3k for a family of 4 for 6 days 7 nights.
    [/quote] Thats a long *** drive.[/quote]

been through that drive at least 16 times in my life...it's not "that" bad...lol

<u>I think my father got to the florida boarder once in 16 hours? I think that was our best time...in an old Buick station wagon, with a rear facing seat in the trunk lol.
    </u>
    it's still another 4ish hours from the boarder to Orlando though if I remember correctly.
    [/quote]</p>

wow that is pretty good....
    I think my record for a long trip is my 2nd semester at UGA, I drove back to Athens, GA in 13 hours with my buddy also from PK. It easier when you dont have to stop much except gas.
    I'd say that based no your dad's 16 hour drive, I'd probably be on par with that time.
    </p>[/quote]
    Florida is huge. getting to the FLA border is still a long *** way from Orlando, Tampa and especially Miami or Naples.[/quote]Yea, took me 8 hours. Very long. Davens right, those trips build character. lol

Jacksonville was way bigger than I thought.

Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the mighty oak had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....

[quote user="dezzzR"]Yea, took me 8 hours. Very long. Davens right, those trips build character. lol[/quote]</P>

My brother and I decided that after flying to my dad's acouple weeks ago, we'll never drive there again. lol
    11 hours vs. 1 hour and 15 mins

after driving to places south of Virginia about 30 times.....yea I think I paid my driving dues lol. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

my co-workers have this skewed view of my job responsibilities as the person in charge of ordering branch supplies. It's quite comical actually....
    My job is to ORDER everything....not to make sure you personally have it in your office. If you dont have forms....get them....you know where we keep 'em! lol

Some guy goes "hey there's no slips in that display right there. can you refill them?"

lolwut?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread