+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"] Deciding who to start is no challenge.[/quote]

you don't take into account who your players are playing against? of course there is challenge in who to start week to week.

[quote user="Morehead State"] the challenge is building your team, monitoring the league and having some imagination on who to pick up and who to drop. It means knowing the schedule, who's got what opponents down the road. Who's got bye's coming up. etc..... You win with preparation, not game time decisions.[/quote]

I would say are both equal, paying attention the day of to see if someone is a late scratch...whether it be your #2 WR for example...or just as important say you have a #2 WR going up against revis so you decide to sit him but that day Revis is scratched....you have time to go in and re-start your #2 guy.

Game day decisions are just as important as your draft over the long run, just like your Free Agent picks are just as important as well, the draft is obviously important, but being able to make decisions week to week and being able to recover from injuries the the free agent market are just as important.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

no where near to the degree that we put time into figuring who we want to draft and how is the best way to go about it</P>[/quote] bpa....or justwing it

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]For the sake of an orderly transition, may I suggest that Matt start the new THEE thread on Monday, July 22nd. That way there is no confusion. Does this make sense?[/quote]</P>

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</P>[/quote]
    OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]For the sake of an orderly transition, may I suggest that Matt start the new THEE thread on Monday, July 22nd. That way there is no confusion. Does this make sense?[/quote]</P>

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</P>[/quote] OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote] I ain't buying it!!!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</P>[/quote] OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote] I ain't buying it!!![/quote]
    What is it you guys aren't understanding?
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]For the sake of an orderly transition, may I suggest that Matt start the new THEE thread on Monday, July 22nd. That way there is no confusion. Does this make sense?[/quote]</p>

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</p>[/quote]
    OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote]oh thats finally happening. yipeeee

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</P>

[/quote] OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote] I ain't buying it!!![/quote] What is it you guys aren't understanding?[/quote]</P>

not that I dont believe YOU....but, I'll believe it when I see it happen I guess is what B meant lol, and im with him!! haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"] Deciding who to start is no challenge.[/quote]

you don't take into account who your players are playing against? of course there is challenge in who to start week to week.

[quote user="Morehead State"] the challenge is building your team, monitoring the league and having some imagination on who to pick up and who to drop. It means knowing the schedule, who's got what opponents down the road. Who's got bye's coming up. etc..... You win with preparation, not game time decisions.[/quote]

I would say are both equal, paying attention the day of to see if someone is a late scratch...whether it be your #2 WR for example...or just as important say you have a #2 WR going up against revis so you decide to sit him but that day Revis is scratched....you have time to go in and re-start your #2 guy.

Game day decisions are just as important as your draft over the long run, just like your Free Agent picks are just as important as well, the draft is obviously important, but being able to make decisions week to week and being able to recover from injuries the the free agent market are just as important.
    [/quote] Game day decisions are the easiest part of FF. Its having the right players to choose from that's the challenge. Using the waiver wires properly, beating other players to free agents. etc... This is the hard part and the part that needs the most attention. The best thing you did last year was pick up Cam Newton. Best thing I did was trade for Matt Stafford. Deciding to start Stafford wasn't hard. Getting him was.[/quote] </P>

best move I made was picking upKabar Bell !!</P>

</P>[/quote] Ha!!!..You son of a gun. I think it was Kallil Bell. And yes, that won it for you.[/quote]haha its true I don't pick up bell and play him I lose you win as I remember it I played him over Blunt...lando throught I was crazy... well he's right I am...I had no faith in Blunt and bell was coming off a good game going into week 17

All-Pro

will we lose the history...

we still haven't gotten to 10,000 pages yet.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</P>

[/quote] OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote] I ain't buying it!!![/quote] What is it you guys aren't understanding?[/quote]</P>

not that I dont believe YOU....but, I'll believe it when I see it happen I guess is what B meant lol, and im with him!! haha</P>[/quote]thats it Jp we've been promised this before !!!

[quote user="DavenIII"]will we lose the history...

we still haven't gotten to 10,000 pages yet.
    [/quote]Im pretty positive we broke the record for most pages in a thread.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

+ Reply to Thread