+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]For the sake of an orderly transition, may I suggest that Matt start the new THEE thread on Monday, July 22nd. That way there is no confusion. Does this make sense?[/quote]</P>

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</P>

[/quote] OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote] I ain't buying it!!![/quote] What is it you guys aren't understanding?[/quote]</P>

not that I dont believe YOU....but, I'll believe it when I see it happen I guess is what B meant lol, and im with him!! haha</P>[/quote]
    Oh! Personally I hope it never happens but evidentally is on for Monday.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"]will we lose the history...

we still haven't gotten to 10,000 pages yet.
    [/quote]Im pretty positive we broke the record for most pages in a thread.
    [/quote]</P>

yea, but for some reason we didn't get it acknowledged.....matt has more info on that I think.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="lawl"]If theres a potential for a 3 wr 2 rb plus a flex then I do not want to vote for flex.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

wow really, tahts surprising considering your pushing for the legacy league</P>[/quote]

Its how it is in the dynasty league. 3 wr 2 Rb 1 te and a rb/te/wr flex

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]For the sake of an orderly transition, may I suggest that Matt start the new THEE thread on Monday, July 22nd. That way there is no confusion. Does this make sense?[/quote]</P>

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</P>

[/quote] OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote] I ain't buying it!!![/quote] What is it you guys aren't understanding?[/quote]</P>

not that I dont believe YOU....but, I'll believe it when I see it happen I guess is what B meant lol, and im with him!! haha</P>[/quote]
    Oh! Personally I hope it never happens but evidentally is on for Monday.[/quote]

Evidentally?

All-Pro

Matt you'd better screen cap this thread and save it somewhere for posterity.

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]For the sake of an orderly transition, may I suggest that Matt start the new THEE thread on Monday, July 22nd. That way there is no confusion. Does this make sense?[/quote]</p>

huh? apparently it doesnt make sense lol</p>

[/quote] OK Pizz. Let me explain it to you. The boards are closing Wednesday and the new boards are opening Monday. We will obviously want to start our thread again. I was suggesting that Matt start it on Monday so we all know where to go.[/quote] I ain't buying it!!![/quote] What is it you guys aren't understanding?[/quote]</p>

not that I dont believe YOU....but, I'll believe it when I see it happen I guess is what B meant lol, and im with him!! haha</p>[/quote]
    Oh! Personally I hope it never happens but evidentally is on for Monday.[/quote]

Evidentally?[/quote]

I think Morehead just created a new internet meme...it used to be...

now we can substitute evidently as well.

All-Pro

Oh god pizz, those comments on your birthday Reddit Post are hilarious!!!!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its what always happens and u'd be stupid not to. Thats why it makes the league less competitive.[/quote]

you'd be stupid to pick a lower value RB instead of a higher value WR....Value is always where it's at in the draft...look at "Reese" :P

the 3 RB theory was key back in the day when every team had one work horse....that's not the case anymore and thus the theory no longer holds true.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

no you wouldn't because u may not get that WR next round but odds are you'll probably be able to find a comparable WR. Too many receivers out there getting points to just mandatory start ionly 2 WRs.</p>[/quote]

yes you would because drafting 3 top flight receivers is better then drafting 2 top flight receivers and 1 mediocre RB.

it's almost as if you would reccomend starting a BAD RB in the Flex over a good WR in the flex just because...well it's a running back....which is ******ed...

the flex lets you start 3 WR's too if you want...so if the 3 best players you can get are receivers why not get them...why get worse players just because of their positions?
    [/quote]

Its simple Daven, go look at the top 36 WRs and go look at the top 24 RBs...

then add in the fact that some people will be getting 3 of the top 24 RBs...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bottom line: last time Daven posted this same exact argument - he drafted 3 RBs in the 1st 4 rounds

#themoreyouknow[/quote]Ya mans Jason Kidd was busted in a DWI.
    [/quote]

haha leaving a charity...

his heart was in the right place

[quote user="Morehead State"]For the sake of an orderly transition, may I suggest that Matt start the new THEE thread on Monday, July 22nd. That way there is no confusion. Does this make sense?[/quote]

soon as it opens i'll do it

+ Reply to Thread