+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

and we got to find a 12th...

is Pizz hiking up his skirt and coming back?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and we got to find a 12th...

[/quote]

What happened to bandy

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and we got to find a 12th...

[/quote]

What happened to bandy[/quote]

bandy quit last year...

he doesn't like when Moorehead loses his cool lol

FLEX VOTE UPDATE:

NO FLEX: Me, Amanda, Pappy, Byron, Lando

YES FLEX: Daven, Lawl, Sharick, Kase

waiting on LT and Pats

5-4

this will be down to the wire. I say I start another vote either way after this - should we just do the compromise?

Flex with 3 WRs so 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE)

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"] Deciding who to start is no challenge.[/quote]

you don't take into account who your players are playing against? of course there is challenge in who to start week to week.

[quote user="Morehead State"] the challenge is building your team, monitoring the league and having some imagination on who to pick up and who to drop. It means knowing the schedule, who's got what opponents down the road. Who's got bye's coming up. etc..... You win with preparation, not game time decisions.[/quote]

I would say are both equal, paying attention the day of to see if someone is a late scratch...whether it be your #2 WR for example...or just as important say you have a #2 WR going up against revis so you decide to sit him but that day Revis is scratched....you have time to go in and re-start your #2 guy.

Game day decisions are just as important as your draft over the long run, just like your Free Agent picks are just as important as well, the draft is obviously important, but being able to make decisions week to week and being able to recover from injuries the the free agent market are just as important.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

no where near to the degree that we put time into figuring who we want to draft and how is the best way to go about it</P>

[/quote] bpa....or justwing it[/quote]

well that may be you, but most people mock and do alot of research. You may get that on sundays with some decisions, but nothing is bigger than deciding who u think is BPA and getting info on your players. The most research is def done in the draft in comparison to putting a starting lineup out. Infact the draft dictates what your starting lineup is
    [/quote]</P>

all things have to be considered of coarse knowing the players is big and important as to how you draft your team.....drafts aren't all that predictable so I don't put alot of time in on mocks...last year I done one mock draft....but I did have a plan which I used when we drafted with pretty much the same results or the results I expected....the first three rounds "at least" I'm after topff point getters and even if I have to reach......"B is after point getters".....that being saidI spend alot of time studing the top 100 and after that Iwatchthe waiver wire hard looking or sleepers and what not ......ff is not all that simple but keeping it as simple as I can helps .....just saying brother... oh yeah and being predictableisn't a good thing in ff....look out!!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and we got to find a 12th...

[/quote] What happened to bandy[/quote]

bandy quit last year...

[/quote] he must have been imagining things....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"] Deciding who to start is no challenge.[/quote]

you don't take into account who your players are playing against? of course there is challenge in who to start week to week.

[quote user="Morehead State"] the challenge is building your team, monitoring the league and having some imagination on who to pick up and who to drop. It means knowing the schedule, who's got what opponents down the road. Who's got bye's coming up. etc..... You win with preparation, not game time decisions.[/quote]

I would say are both equal, paying attention the day of to see if someone is a late scratch...whether it be your #2 WR for example...or just as important say you have a #2 WR going up against revis so you decide to sit him but that day Revis is scratched....you have time to go in and re-start your #2 guy.

Game day decisions are just as important as your draft over the long run, just like your Free Agent picks are just as important as well, the draft is obviously important, but being able to make decisions week to week and being able to recover from injuries the the free agent market are just as important.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

no where near to the degree that we put time into figuring who we want to draft and how is the best way to go about it</p>

well that may be you, but most people mock and do alot of research. You may get that on sundays with some decisions, but nothing is bigger than deciding who u think is BPA and getting info on your players. The most research is def done in the draft in comparison to putting a starting lineup out. Infact the draft dictates what your starting lineup is
    [/quote]</p>

all things have to be considered of coarse knowing the players is big and important as to how you draft your team.....drafts aren't all that predictable so I don't put alot of time in on mocks...last year I done one mock draft....but I did have a plan which I used when we drafted with pretty much the same results or the results I expected....the first three rounds "at least" I'm after topff point getters and even if I have to reach......"B is after point getters".....that being saidI spend alot of time studing the top 100 and after that Iwatchthe waiver wire hard looking or sleepers and what not ......ff is not all that simple but keeping it as simple as I can helps .....just saying brother... oh yeah and being predictableisn't a good thing in ff....look out!!!</p>[/quote]

haha trust me i know... if this league goes flex and i get a certain pick i want - i will be dropping a bomb on the league

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and we got to find a 12th...

bandy quit last year...

[/quote] he must have been imagining things....[/quote]

pappy is a lovable cuddle bear

I guess that translate over into canadian

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

no where near to the degree that we put time into figuring who we want to draft and how is the best way to go about it</P>

[/quote]</P>

all things have to be considered of coarse knowing the players is big and important as to how you draft your team.....drafts aren't all that predictable so I don't put alot of time in on mocks...last year I done one mock draft....but I did have a plan which I used when we drafted with pretty much the same results or the results I expected....the first three rounds "at least" I'm after topff point getters and even if I have to reach......"B is after point getters".....that being saidI spend alot of time studing the top 100 and after that Iwatchthe waiver wire hard looking or sleepers and what not ......ff is not all that simple but keeping it as simple as I can helps .....just saying brother... oh yeah and being predictableisn't a good thing in ff....look out!!!</P>[/quote]

haha trust me i know... if this league goes flex and i get a certain pick i want - i will be dropping a bomb on the league
    [/quote] you knowlast year it came down to my first two pics they dictated the rest of my draft really.....I was drafting at ten I believe it was"second half of the order" unless one of the top rbs was there I was going wr or qb my plan was to get DB or AR in the first two rounds and a top WR...I took AR and Roddy W who didn't have a great year but alright....I'm all done telling my secrets....you sly dog you!!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and we got to find a 12th...

bandy quit last year...

[/quote] he must have been imagining things....[/quote]

pappy is a lovable cuddle bear

I guess that translate over into canadian
    [/quote] them Canadians are justsensitive ! I miss Bandy!

+ Reply to Thread